B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Episode 3, Revenge of the Love Problems... or whatever...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Karasu
Casual
Casual
Karasu

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2010-01-15

Episode 3, Revenge of the Love Problems... or whatever... Empty
PostSubject: Episode 3, Revenge of the Love Problems... or whatever...   Episode 3, Revenge of the Love Problems... or whatever... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:00 am

@ Asakura - I quoted something that Raiden had said. He asked for me to be "b&" which one could reasonably decipher to mean "band" = "banned". Despite the dreadful spelling...

I was simply showing him what he had already said, in a sense that "if they ban me they'll have to ban me too" or a lesser "look at your own mistakes before you accuse others of smaller crimes." He was being a hypocrit. He needed to be shown.

And as for Kebin, yeah, he called it offensive first, but he didn't piss me off. It's his opinion if he finds it offensive. It's mine that I don't.

The one who annoyed me, as I said, was Raiden because of how he acted. Hence, I "attacked" him and not Kebin.

I hope this clarifies why I didn't react in the way in which you thought that I would have. Razz
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Casual
Casual
Raiden

Male
Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Character sheet
Health:
Episode 3, Revenge of the Love Problems... or whatever... Left_bar_bleue100/100Episode 3, Revenge of the Love Problems... or whatever... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3, Revenge of the Love Problems... or whatever...   Episode 3, Revenge of the Love Problems... or whatever... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:12 pm

Episode 3, Revenge of the Love Problems... or whatever... Mad10
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male
Number of posts : 4553
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
Episode 3, Revenge of the Love Problems... or whatever... Left_bar_bleue100/100Episode 3, Revenge of the Love Problems... or whatever... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: Blaze
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3, Revenge of the Love Problems... or whatever...   Episode 3, Revenge of the Love Problems... or whatever... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:20 pm

PM System for a damn reason
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3, Revenge of the Love Problems... or whatever...   Episode 3, Revenge of the Love Problems... or whatever... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode 3, Revenge of the Love Problems... or whatever...
Page 1 of 1