B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Little Lord Gaga

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male
Number of posts : 4861
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Character sheet
Health:
Little Lord Gaga Left_bar_bleue1/1Little Lord Gaga Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name: Valentine
Race: Demon

Little Lord Gaga Empty
PostSubject: Little Lord Gaga   Little Lord Gaga Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:22 pm

Quote :
http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/videogaga/39067/little-lord-gaga-greyson-michael-chances-paparazzi-is-a-web-sensation/

Little Lord Gaga: Greyson Michael Chance's "Paparazzi" Is A Web Sensation
Posted Tue May 11, 2010 4:17pm PDT by Lyndsey Parker in Video Ga Ga

Lady Gaga parodies and tributes abound on the Interweb--some funny, some serious, some good, some not-so-good. But the school recital performance of "Paparazzi" by boy wonder Greyson Michael Chance just might be the best yet. As the teacher emceeing the Edmond's Sixth Grade Festival says at the end of Greyson's stunning piano performance, this mega-talented kid could even "teach Lady Gaga a lesson."

Greyson is bona fide prodigy (as his lovely original piano compositions "Stars" and "Broken Hearts" on his YouTube channel demonstrate), and his talents are being celebrated on a national scale now that his "Paparazzi" video--in which he bangs out the piano ballad while his classmates look on in shock and awe, mouths agape--has gone viral. As of this writing, the video has gotten more than 36,000 views so far, and he's even been invited to perform on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" this Thursday.

According to his bio on his YouTube profile, Greyson is "very inspired by Lady Gaga and Augustana." Greyson additionally explains: "Lady Gaga is a freak but she has so much talent and her style of music is what I would like mine to be when I'm older. Augustana is one of the most underrated bands I think ever to step [on] the planet. They have so much talent it is not funny. They have such a good concept with folk and rock. It is very sad that they are so unknown."

Greyson may look like a Justin Bieber clone with his sideswept-banged bowl cut, but with musical taste like that, clearly this boy is no prepubescent pop robot. This kid is deep. (His aforementioned original song "Stars" is about a woman who dies of cancer and meets her husband in heaven, for instance--not exactly "One Less Lonely Girl," huh?) Today's tween fangirls would be way better off worshipping a role model like Greyson over Bieber--and judging from the flustered way the girls react in the background of his recital clip, such wide-scale worship may not be far off. After Greyson's upcoming "Ellen" appearance, surely countless more tweens will be his biggest fans, following him until he loves them.
I was actually surprised when he hit some of the pitches that he did... he's a fucking sixth grader, I wonder what would happen when his balls finally drops? .___." He has such a cute voice now, even if it is very rough.

What is with all these sudden rise of jailbaits going into the music industry? Are the old ones not good enough anymore? Are they trying to appeal to the younger adults because Britney Spears fucked up so badly? Miley Cyrus isn't any better. =/
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com/art-f3/lcd-production-t1724
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male
Number of posts : 4553
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
Little Lord Gaga Left_bar_bleue100/100Little Lord Gaga Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: Blaze
Race: Human

Little Lord Gaga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Lord Gaga   Little Lord Gaga Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:00 pm

Lmao i saw this before....
I was like WTF am i watching!
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

Little Lord Gaga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Lord Gaga   Little Lord Gaga Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:51 am

Shock (negativity) or amazed?
Back to top Go down
R&R
RP Team
RP Team
R&R

Male
Number of posts : 3059
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Health:
Little Lord Gaga Left_bar_bleue100/100Little Lord Gaga Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name:
Race: Human

Little Lord Gaga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Lord Gaga   Little Lord Gaga Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:03 pm

are you jealous?
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

Little Lord Gaga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Lord Gaga   Little Lord Gaga Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:58 pm

Why would Blaze be jealous? o.o (Or was that directed to me?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Little Lord Gaga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Lord Gaga   Little Lord Gaga Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Lord Gaga
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
B.P. Gaming Planet :: Miscellaneous :: Literature/Articles :: News Articles-
Jump to: