B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey guess what. Another Idea. NO STATS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott
RP Team
RP Team
Scott

Male
Number of posts : 1295
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
Hey guess what. Another Idea. NO STATS Left_bar_bleue100/100Hey guess what. Another Idea. NO STATS Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: Cpl. Scott F. Kilpatrick
Race: Human

Hey guess what. Another Idea. NO STATS Empty
PostSubject: Hey guess what. Another Idea. NO STATS   Hey guess what. Another Idea. NO STATS Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:50 pm

-Heavy Machinery-

Story (to be worked on): Long ago, in the continent of Viria, a war raged. A war that people fought using Machinery. The two fighting forces, the Dumarr, a race of Foreign barbarians, who fought for control of the land, and the Soldiers of Viria, who fought to bring peace to Viria once again.

After the war:
The war ended with the Dumarr emerging triumphant, but suffering heavy casualties. The remaining Dumarr repopulated, and taught their kids how to make machines.

Present day:
The machines eventually turned on them, and slaughtered them all. The machines, able to build more machines, built more, making thousands upon thousands of machines. Rumor has it, the Machines created a city where they hide. They come out only to burn down villages and slaughter meaninglessly.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright, now that that is over.
In this RP, you can make machines. But you need parts to make those machines. It's not easy either. You need to go and take out some of those Dumarr machines. Or, go scavenging. Fighting is not turn based, and no stats.
Also, any machine you make needs a "V" symbol on it's head, to signify it's a friendly machine, not a Dumarrian machine. Also, it wont be just machines your fighting, there will be monsters too.

Sheet:

Name:
Race: (human, or a custom race. If custom, pm me any specialties it may have.)
Starting machine: (label name, and it's type. Like creator type, attack type, etc etc.)
Bio: Not needed. Cause I know nobody wants to.

If I need to, I will work on it some more.
Back to top Go down
Ike
RP Team
RP Team
Ike

Male
Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Health:
Hey guess what. Another Idea. NO STATS Left_bar_bleue800/800Hey guess what. Another Idea. NO STATS Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Character Name: ike
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: Hey guess what. Another Idea. NO STATS   Hey guess what. Another Idea. NO STATS Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:28 pm

Name: John Gee
Race: human
Appearance: the machine of me?
Starting machine: Vista, Microsoft
Back to top Go down
Scott
RP Team
RP Team
Scott

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Hey guess what. Another Idea. NO STATS Left_bar_bleue100/100Hey guess what. Another Idea. NO STATS Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hey guess what. Another Idea. NO STATS   Hey guess what. Another Idea. NO STATS Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:58 pm

Machines, like, war machines. Not programs and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Kebin
RP Team
RP Team

Female
Number of posts : 2068
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: Kebin Post
Race: Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Hey guess what. Another Idea. NO STATS   Hey guess what. Another Idea. NO STATS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:51 pm

Name:Kevin Post
Race: Human/Cat.
Age: Can It be 15. I hate playing with characters that are older than 15...
Appearance: Long black hair with Cat-like ears pointing out of it. He has light skind with blue eyes. A plain black short-sleeved shirt, and tan short with 2 big pockets on each side. Has a cat tail ;_;
Starting machine:
Swordwielder.
Attacking type.
* Has a sword on each side and spins rapidly when attacked..

Bio: Not needed. Cause I know nobody wants to.
Back to top Go down
Ike
RP Team
RP Team
Ike

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Hey guess what. Another Idea. NO STATS Left_bar_bleue800/800Hey guess what. Another Idea. NO STATS Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)

PostSubject: Re: Hey guess what. Another Idea. NO STATS   Hey guess what. Another Idea. NO STATS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:09 pm

Name: John Gee
Race: human/robot
Appearance: Tall, at 6 ft 7 in. sorta-long hair with a mix of blonde and brown hair. Brown eyes, with a brown shirt and tan pants.
Starting machine:
hack-saw and strong sheild (one in one hand and one in the other)
defensive type
*rip-saw spits out more razor blades if harmed*
bio: no.
lol srry bout vista.
Back to top Go down
Scott
RP Team
RP Team
Scott

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hey guess what. Another Idea. NO STATS   Hey guess what. Another Idea. NO STATS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:54 pm

Srry guys, I was at the park....
Doing something
<.<

@Kevin
Accepted.

@John
I'll let you in for a while, but If I see you're getting... sloppy, or anything like that, your gone.

@both
Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Kebin
RP Team
RP Team

Female
Number of posts : 2068
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: Kebin Post
Race: Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Hey guess what. Another Idea. NO STATS   Hey guess what. Another Idea. NO STATS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:10 pm

What time period is this exactly set in?
Back to top Go down
Ike
RP Team
RP Team
Ike

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hey guess what. Another Idea. NO STATS   Hey guess what. Another Idea. NO STATS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:10 pm

oooookkk........ what would be "sloppy" in your words?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guess what. Another Idea. NO STATS   Hey guess what. Another Idea. NO STATS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey guess what. Another Idea. NO STATS
Page 1 of 1