B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What should the first debate topic be about?

Go down 
+4
Frusciante
Kebin
Kazuo Kiriyama
Scott
8 posters

Our first debate should be:
 Politics(Should Obama have been elected? Who was the best president?)
 Health Care(Which diseases should be cured first? Are scientists actually developing cures? Which country has the best health care? How can ours be improved?)
 Religious Discussion
 Global warming
View results
AuthorMessage
Scott
RP Team
RP Team
Scott

Male
Number of posts : 1295
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
What should the first debate topic be about? Left_bar_bleue100/100What should the first debate topic be about? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: Cpl. Scott F. Kilpatrick
Race: Human

What should the first debate topic be about? Empty
PostSubject: What should the first debate topic be about?   What should the first debate topic be about? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 7:35 pm

Just as the title says.
What should our first topic be?
Back to top Go down
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male
Number of posts : 2658
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: What should the first debate topic be about?   What should the first debate topic be about? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:50 pm

Well lets see.. IMO...

Politics could possibly start a flame war.

Health Care is a pretty important thing.

Religious Discussion is a VERY sensitive topic.

Global Warming just doesn't seem important right now...

I vote Health Care.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/has30pkk
Kebin
RP Team
RP Team

Female
Number of posts : 2068
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Character sheet
Health:
What should the first debate topic be about? Left_bar_bleue100/100What should the first debate topic be about? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: Kebin Post
Race: Zombie

PostSubject: Re: What should the first debate topic be about?   What should the first debate topic be about? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:58 pm

Global warming.
Free the penguins amirite
Back to top Go down
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male
Number of posts : 2658

PostSubject: Re: What should the first debate topic be about?   What should the first debate topic be about? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:46 pm

Kebin wrote:
Global warming.
Free the penguins amirite

Yea but theres SO MANY penguin movies... :eew:

Polarbears!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/has30pkk
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male
Number of posts : 4553

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: Blaze

PostSubject: Re: What should the first debate topic be about?   What should the first debate topic be about? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:51 pm

wow someone added this im glad hopefully it works out i choose the presidents one
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male
Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: 卍卐
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: What should the first debate topic be about?   What should the first debate topic be about? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 12:13 pm

Presidents lol. And your welcome Blaze
Back to top Go down
Yoyojkt
Yoyojkt

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: What should the first debate topic be about?   What should the first debate topic be about? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:12 pm

um golden ike.. the point of this section is that there is no flaming so it can be about anything..
Back to top Go down
Living Shadow
RP Team
RP Team
Living Shadow

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: What should the first debate topic be about?   What should the first debate topic be about? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:20 pm

gay marriage. oh wait, sorry...
Back to top Go down
http://trspriting.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male
Number of posts : 924

Character sheet
Health:
What should the first debate topic be about? Left_bar_bleue0/0What should the first debate topic be about? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: What should the first debate topic be about?   What should the first debate topic be about? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:13 am

tyler_robert wrote:

I think I've explain myself about this......I'm only giving you a hard time Tyler, I can't wait for the rest of our Debate! Anyways, I agree with Comrade that Religious Dicussion is definately a sensitive subject because of how diverse peoples opinions and beliefs are. I wouldn't mind though, when against an informed opponent it's kind of fun. If I really had to choose it would be on something a little less serious than the choices up there, most of the users here can't really give their feelings about Politics since only a portion of them possibly voted. I would go over the rest but my friend is giving me a hard time about posting paragraphs......Either way, I'll go with whatever is up there!
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: What should the first debate topic be about?   What should the first debate topic be about? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 1:33 pm

Tiduseya wrote:
tyler_robert wrote:

I think I've explain myself about this......I'm only giving you a hard time Tyler, I can't wait for the rest of our Debate! Anyways, I agree with Comrade that Religious Dicussion is definately a sensitive subject because of how diverse peoples opinions and beliefs are. I wouldn't mind though, when against an informed opponent it's kind of fun. If I really had to choose it would be on something a little less serious than the choices up there, most of the users here can't really give their feelings about Politics since only a portion of them possibly voted. I would go over the rest but my friend is giving me a hard time about posting paragraphs......Either way, I'll go with whatever is up there!
I voted lol.

Anyways, we need a new topic. I need suggestions seeing as there is a 3-way tie up there...
Back to top Go down
Scott
RP Team
RP Team
Scott

Male
Number of posts : 1295
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: Cpl. Scott F. Kilpatrick

PostSubject: Re: What should the first debate topic be about?   What should the first debate topic be about? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 7:29 pm

Bumping.
So erm, our next debate?
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: What should the first debate topic be about?   What should the first debate topic be about? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 7:32 pm

Exactly what I was wondering. I was hoping someone would vote and throw off the tie we got...but nobody has.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What should the first debate topic be about?   What should the first debate topic be about? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 7:38 pm

*votes*
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: What should the first debate topic be about?   What should the first debate topic be about? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 7:46 pm

Then it's decided.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What should the first debate topic be about?   What should the first debate topic be about? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What should the first debate topic be about?
Page 1 of 1