B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Crush at Highschool <3

Go down 
+7
Scott
Kebin
Lithium Ruthenium
Kazuo Kiriyama
Frusciante
Heavy Confusion
Sniper308
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male
Number of posts : 2658
Registration date : 2008-08-19

My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:11 am

Hmm.... 10 days... You may not realize this... but go look up the definition "stalker" and tell me what you think...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/has30pkk
Sniper308
RP Team
RP Team
Sniper308

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Character sheet
Health:
My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5480/5480My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (5480/5480)
Character Name: Spectar Barsaud
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 10:50 am

Tiduseya wrote:
Even though you're planning it all out I think you're being a little too submissive....the note giving and friend conversing, while understandable, seems childish. Don't take that the wrong way because I've done it as well, but if you want to leave the best impression, give it to her yourself.....and perhaps mention your inability to tell her yourself......but give a 'sweet' reason involving her looks or.....something. You may not know her name and the Veronica issue may be increasing but you need fix them before they become a real problem.

Telling a girl that you don't like them is HARD! I understand......but doing hard things is common. Whether it be standing up to friends, controlling the urge to fight back, or deciding to talk to your crush. Waiting until the problem comes to you now means you'll wait for others to come later. It's a learned habit that I'm breaking as I write this post. If you think that you can't tell her you don't share her feelings, then you'll just have to get over it. I'm being hard hearted, I know. I personally wanted to tell you what I did to get over my female problems, but I know that my situation and your situation are different.

I'll tell you my out-look on life. It's confusing but once you get it......you'll understand a lot of problems:

You've read story books, right? Right. Well, every story follows a simple format, you've probably heard about it in school;

Introduction

Rising Action

Climax/Turning Point

Falling Action

Conclusion

I'll throw in a little Math now, the format of a graph.....you understand that too right?

Putting those two idea's together you get a rising and falling timeline of events happening before, now, and potentially later (depending on your religious preferences). Anyways, think of your life as......a story. The Introduction being your Birth and the Rising Action through Falling action being the rest of your life until Death (Conclusion). This is the simple part of my out-look.

The more complex part is that everyone is the main character of their story. Anyone else besides you is a side-character...your parents, your spouse, your friends, everyone that is not you. And you see, the side-characters are the ones that control the rising and falling action of the Main characters story. You may disagree, but I have supporting facts for this. Let's say, you make a decision, it's your decision and nothing affects it right? Wrong, the events and people around you, leading up to that point, made you who you are now. And who you are is the deciding factor of what you do. I hope I haven't confused anyone yet? I'll be logging off now and continue later Sniper308, good luck!

Wow, I didn't notice that until now! xD Sorry Tid! I understand kinda sorta... To tell you the truth, I've given some thought and as the days go by, I'm getting more courage to just skip the whole plans really and just simply talk to her.
Back to top Go down
Sniper308
RP Team
RP Team
Sniper308

Other / Decline to state

Character sheet
Health:
My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5480/5480My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (5480/5480)

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:23 am

----------------------------------------------------------------
---Day 13 of the plan, Friday, December 12, 2008---
I still couldn't get to her. I almost got to talk to her but before I could, everyone crowded around and stuff because there was a fight that went on. The thing is now, I'll try to talk to her by the end of the month or at least wave at her. But now isn't the time. It's the weekend, exams are next week, and I'm going to pass these exams if it's the last thing I'll do! Some won't be a problem as the study guide will be on the exam and I get to use the study guide. Especially the only class I'm failing in. This will be my my objective a long to get my crush.

---Day 14 of the plan, Monday, December 15, 2008---
She wasn't here today. So I just continued my day, studying for the exams.

---Day 15 of the plan, Tuesday, December 16, 2008---
She wasn't here today again. So I just continued my day, studying for the exams.

---Day 16 of the plan, Thursday, December 18, 2008---
I didn't even see her today because the schedule is a little loopy. But well worth it for my friend I talked about in the day before actually did go up to her and her friends. According to what he told me is that her name is Shian?? (Shy-Ann) It's one of few names I can't spell. Oh well the thing is that he same in exchange for getting her name, he old them my name. I freaked out after that but he didn't totally let them know. He said her friends started to list the name of these tall, blond kids so that sounds like it wouldn't be good if they figured out it was me. Also to him, he said he seemed to grab their attention just by asking and now they're going to try to find out. I must remain in stealth mode otherwise I'll end up in corruption. I'll just have to find a way to get her to talk with me without asking my name or I can be doomed to!

---Day 17 of the plan, Friday, December 19, 2008---
Today was actually the most action I've had all day. As "Cheyenne" as of how BBS says it's spelled, her friends and her were talking more to my friend, Douge. I got so nervous because they got real suspicious when Douge sat right to me when I was eating. After I ate I started to walk all around the lunch area. Outside, Inside, the Bathroom, random people, you name it! I was there! Right when the deans told everyone go back to class, I walked and Cheyenne's friend walked up to me and asked if I had Douge to go find her name or if I knew him. I looked at him and he slightly shook his head to say no so I said "He's in my class but I don't really know him." I didn't want to talk to Cheyenne and when her friends are around but later Douge told me that she is too shy to talk to me alone so the best Douge can hook up for a conversation is Cheyenne, her friend, me, and Douge. If I don't decide to pick that then I have to talk to her by myself when she is with her friends. On the bus I sat with Douge to talk. After finding out her name, she had her friends start to find out for her. One of those kids is Blake. Unfortunately I know him and he is on my bus so me and Douge had to sit in the front area of the bus. Me and Douge now know we dragged their attention and we agreed that I will have to talk to her somehow in January. This is going to be fun!
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male
Number of posts : 4553

Character sheet
Health:
My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: Blaze

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:45 pm

dude not to sound mean but your waisting too much time, why didn't you go find out all this without your friend...... i know your shy but the only way getting over that is facing it.
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male
Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Health:
My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: 卍卐
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:51 pm

Blaze [KF] wrote:
dude not to sound mean but your waisting too much time, why didn't you go find out all this without your friend...... i know your shy but the only way getting over that is facing it.
This. For the first few days, its not bad to try and think about how to do something, but actually going this far into it...its just too far man. For example, yesterday at lunch, 2 of the shyest kids I know kissed, but they didn't use other people to try to figure out names and stuff..
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male
Number of posts : 4553

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: Blaze

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:12 pm

Chinese Democracy wrote:
Blaze [KF] wrote:
This. For the first few days, its not bad to try and think about how to do something, but actually going this far into it...its just too far man. For example, yesterday at lunch, 2 of the shyest kids I know kissed, but they didn't use other people to try to figure out names and stuff..
yeah, this is good for the first few days but if she starts seeing that you don't do anything,send people to get info your supposed to ask not your friend, and are too shy, shes not gonna like that,most girls dont.
Back to top Go down
Minigamer
Casual
Casual
Minigamer

Male
Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:40 pm

LOL

reading parts of the story one thing that made me laugh hard was this line

"I've been watching you for some time you angel."

LOL thats funny sounds like a stalker that wants to rape her,

another line I found amusing

my friends tried to make me put my arm over her and kiss her

Smooth dude,

Plus it's so funny he actually counts the time he stares at her. I need to print this and make it into a book XD

another funny thing he gets a chance but a fight starts everything is went against him on it

Is that the end? she wasn't there for 2 days theres got to be more I got to search through this topic ahhhh man
Back to top Go down
Sniper308
RP Team
RP Team
Sniper308

Other / Decline to state

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:32 pm

Sorry minigamer, I'll post the ones up today. It's all non funny though, they are quite a bit long.

Edit: Everything's up to date so far.

-----------------------------------------------------------
---Day 18 of the plan, Tuesday, January 6, 2009---
Today was a good day to be back at school! I got one glimpse of her today and that one glimpse tells me she knows I am involved in finding "Matt". I couldn't exactly here but she went behind me over at a distance to talk to Douge, the one that is helping me in this plan. I heard Douge talking and when 4th period came around, he is telling me that I got to talk to her soon because he is getting annoyed with the questions they ask him everyday. Me and Douge talked on the bus. He said I don't have to talk to her tommorow if I don't want to but I decided I am. The way it's set up is that Douge and Cheyenne's friend will talk with each other close to me and Cheyenne but not try to listen to the conversation or get involved in it. Douge said he will try to not to hear but if he hears me start to make myself look like an idiot he will pull me away from the conversation and have a talk with me. My heart is now beating hard enough to almost hurt. Looks like I need to get prepared for a talk that will end the plan and complete it.

---Day 19 of the plan, Wednesday, January 7, 2009---
My heart was beating hard the whole day. My stomach was hungry but it felt so weird. I continued my day and counted down the time it took to get to talk to Cheyenne. The closer it got to the time, the harder my heart was beating. It was time.......

I got my lunch and sat down at the table I usually sat down at with there only being one person. Then another person came and in a little bit, Douge sat next to me with a huge feast. Douge never sits next to me and he knew what day it was and bought a huge feast.........for him......Chyenne's friend came over and talked to Douge. I'm pretty sure she already knew it was me. I heard every word and she was talking a bit to me.

"You need to have your friend Matt make a move now because she's getting really crazy to find out who it is." She turned to me "If your the Matt we've been talking about even though I know you are not the real Matt, you need to make the move!" She walked back to Cheyenne. Douge looked at me and said "You heard her. I'll go make the deal." "What deal?" I asked. "You'll see soon enough." he said in a smirky tone. He walked back to me in a bit and said "The best I can do is me,you, her, and her friend." I accepted. He went to go talk to them. I hid in a crowd of friends because I was shy. Douge took his stuff and moved to the meeting spot. I walked up to him and I told him I had to take a piss and went to the bathroom. After I got out and sat down next to Cheyenne, it began.

The talk didn't go as planned but we still managed to talk. I could barely find out what to say since there was limited options to say. Every time after a few questions, we stared at our friends who are watching from a distance which kinda embarrassed us. She is a sophomore as I thought, she likes rock mainly but listens to anything really, I didn't get to here the bands she likes because she talked so softly. What really surprised me is how much cuter she is up close! There are a few more things I asked but I'll restrict that to me only.

---Day 20 of the plan, Thursday, January 8, 2009---
Today I thought was a pretty good day. My stomach was still felt so weird. I continued my day and counted down the time it took to get to talk to Cheyenne. I got so bored until the time finally arrived. What I didn't know until later was that she still had A lunch and I got moved to B lunch. I didn't get in trouble or a detention because the schedule confused people a bit. I thought Douge wasn't here so that meant he couldn't set me up again but he eventually showed up. What took me by surprise is that all her friends know I like her and some of my friends want to figure out too. So I talked to her but this time another person was watching along side Douge who was at a distance. The thing that made me mad is some guy had to make me move from the meeting point and we had to talk in the hot sun. She was happy to see me as I was happy to see her but we still couldn't find too much to talk about. What everyone even Douge wants me to do is to ask her out tomorrow. The moment I heard Douge tell me that, my heart was like beating immensely fast. I was thinking about it and my thoughts are in a scramble.

I should first ask her out maybe to the movies, she picks. I pick a day, time, and since she still is shy have one of her friends come along to and maybe I should bring a friend too, that way, we won't be as shy or be targeted by some creeps. What I'm having trouble with is how to get there. I haven't told my parents that I want to go to the movies with Cheyenne. My dad is a total over protective person but he gave me more freedom, so I wounder if he'll let me go to the movies with a few friends without any parents. I also got to find where my little brother hid our money! The really was the nicest thing I heard and more confident about is that Douge told me what Cheyenne's friend told him. That "Cheyenne couldn't stop smiling and was trying to hide it when she looks at me for the whole day today."

---Day 21 of the plan, Friday, January 9, 2009---
Today was a good day too. The moment I came out of my class to go get lunch, I decided I didn't want lunch. With more people knowing, Douge couldn't even help me. Instead, these 2 kids that one is my friend and one is Cheyenne's friend, told me to go to the meeting point. I did and 2 of my friends that were trying to figure out who I liked, came over while me and Cheyenne were talking and eventually they walked away. She likes rock as I said before and her most favorite band was I think "Three Days Grace". Since my 4th period class is the only class changed in my schedule, it also changed my lunch from A to B which means instead of the half hour I used to get to talk to Cheyenne, I only get about 15 minutes before her lunch is dismissed. That hurts us quite a bit. When her lunch did dismiss I got a hug from her, which is a huge step for both of us because we both are shy. She seems pretty happy when I hugged her too and I was happy too! When I went to talk to Douge, one of my friends who sat next to me and Cheyenne earlier told me that "I picked a good one this time". I don't entirely know what that means but I got a little confused when he said 'this time'. It's Friday so that means I don't go to school until Monday. Why?!!!?!?!?!?!?!!?! I want to go back to school!
Back to top Go down
Sniper308
RP Team
RP Team
Sniper308

Other / Decline to state

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:38 pm

Blaze [KF] wrote:
Chinese Democracy wrote:
Blaze [KF] wrote:
yeah, this is good for the first few days but if she starts seeing that you don't do anything,send people to get info your supposed to ask not your friend, and are too shy, shes not gonna like that,most girls dont.

I know what you guys are saying but I didn't ask my friend, Douge, for help at all. I just told him I liked her and then he went to go find out stuff for me and told me everything and got me involved. If you read the current days above this post, she's pretty happy that I am talking to her now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Crush at Highschool <3
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
B.P. Gaming Planet :: Miscellaneous :: School Chat-
Jump to: