B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for hardcore, experienced, Roleplayers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male
Number of posts : 924
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
Looking for hardcore, experienced, Roleplayers Left_bar_bleue0/0Looking for hardcore, experienced, Roleplayers Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:
Race: Human

Looking for hardcore, experienced, Roleplayers Empty
PostSubject: Looking for hardcore, experienced, Roleplayers   Looking for hardcore, experienced, Roleplayers Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:08 pm

Pretty much the Roleplays I've seen in this forum have been either Okay or below par. I'm not insulting anyone, I'm just not used to the style. I'm a Gaia Online Veteran and have an intense craving for an amazing Roleplay experience, if you wish to join me in a Roleplay, send me a Pm with the Roleplays Genre/Name. It can be original or an anime/manga Roleplay, I don't care, as long as you are in character. Then put a paragraph or more explaining it or creating a Scenario. Like I said before, I'm looking for a hardcore Roleplay so literacy, atleast 3 line replies, and a good vocabulary are required.

-Tiduseya
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male
Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Health:
Looking for hardcore, experienced, Roleplayers Left_bar_bleue100/100Looking for hardcore, experienced, Roleplayers Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: 卍卐
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: Looking for hardcore, experienced, Roleplayers   Looking for hardcore, experienced, Roleplayers Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:30 pm

Hunter and Kebin are probably your best chances from here..No offence to anyone of course.
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male
Number of posts : 4553

Character sheet
Health:
Looking for hardcore, experienced, Roleplayers Left_bar_bleue100/100Looking for hardcore, experienced, Roleplayers Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Looking for hardcore, experienced, Roleplayers   Looking for hardcore, experienced, Roleplayers Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:32 pm

Heavy Confusion wrote:
Hunter and Kebin are probably your best chances from here..No offence to anyone of course.
yeah and maybe Mini but he hasnt been on lately
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for hardcore, experienced, Roleplayers   Looking for hardcore, experienced, Roleplayers Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:34 pm

Speaking of people that have been missing lately...Where's Mii, Duex, and johnnyg?
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for hardcore, experienced, Roleplayers   Looking for hardcore, experienced, Roleplayers Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:36 pm

Heavy Confusion wrote:
Speaking of people that have been missing lately...Where's Mii, and johnnyg?
im gonna De-mod Mii he hasnt been anywhere on the internet and last time i talked to him he said he didnt want anyone to see him online at Mg or any other site and i dont know what happen to johhny
anyways getting off topic continue through PM
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Looking for hardcore, experienced, Roleplayers Left_bar_bleue0/0Looking for hardcore, experienced, Roleplayers Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for hardcore, experienced, Roleplayers   Looking for hardcore, experienced, Roleplayers Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:00 pm

I tried the Deathnote Roleplay with Minigamer but he's an impulsive Roleplayer and it can become difficult to make it through with his style. I'm naturally used to logical Roleplays that are either Realistic or Reasonable to the Topic being Roleplayed, you know? Originality among the Characters is a must as well....you can't have everyone too similar....
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for hardcore, experienced, Roleplayers   Looking for hardcore, experienced, Roleplayers Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:01 pm

true....
well theres Kebin and Hunter
but kebin is in trouble for failing PE so he wont be on
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for hardcore, experienced, Roleplayers   Looking for hardcore, experienced, Roleplayers Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:04 pm

I guess, plus no one's debating in the Health Care Topic.....
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for hardcore, experienced, Roleplayers   Looking for hardcore, experienced, Roleplayers Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:07 pm

Tiduseya wrote:
I guess, plus no one's debating in the Health Care Topic.....
maybe its kinda hard to debate about that well atleast for me, doesnt each country have like a diffrent health care and there are how many countries in the world anyways this is getting off topic lets get back on topic or locks.
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for hardcore, experienced, Roleplayers   Looking for hardcore, experienced, Roleplayers Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:11 pm

Right, well I was thinking of maybe a Roleplaying class? Just something to help Users interact easier without worrying about if they're good or not. I'm definately willing to take up a student.....but I warn all, I will be strict. The Topic would pretty much have teachers and students, the teacher regularly gives the student a prompt and requirements, then the student would reply accordingly. Finally the teacher would decide when the student is good enough commit in a serious Roleplay. How does this sound?
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for hardcore, experienced, Roleplayers   Looking for hardcore, experienced, Roleplayers Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:16 pm

Tiduseya wrote:
Right, well I was thinking of maybe a Roleplaying class? Just something to help Users interact easier without worrying about if they're good or not. I'm definately willing to take up a student.....but I warn all, I will be strict. The Topic would pretty much have teachers and students, the teacher regularly gives the student a prompt and requirements, then the student would reply accordingly. Finally the teacher would decide when the student is good enough commit in a serious Roleplay. How does this sound?
sounds pretty good what do you think heavy?
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for hardcore, experienced, Roleplayers   Looking for hardcore, experienced, Roleplayers Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:25 pm

Blaze [KF] wrote:
Tiduseya wrote:
Excellent Idea in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for hardcore, experienced, Roleplayers   Looking for hardcore, experienced, Roleplayers Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:27 pm

Heavy Confusion wrote:
Blaze [KF] wrote:
Tiduseya wrote:
Excellent Idea in my opinion.
I'll go make it right now then!
Back to top Go down
Scott
RP Team
RP Team
Scott

Male
Number of posts : 1295
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: Cpl. Scott F. Kilpatrick

PostSubject: Re: Looking for hardcore, experienced, Roleplayers   Looking for hardcore, experienced, Roleplayers Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:44 pm

Awesome. I was recommended.
Oh, that's ALSO awesome, Tidu.
Back to top Go down
Kebin
RP Team
RP Team

Female
Number of posts : 2068
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: Kebin Post
Race: Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Looking for hardcore, experienced, Roleplayers   Looking for hardcore, experienced, Roleplayers Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:41 pm

Role playing class?
It's been done, but if you can make it better than all the other ones out there, I'd be willing to join as a teacher of student, according to my Roleplaying abilities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for hardcore, experienced, Roleplayers   Looking for hardcore, experienced, Roleplayers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for hardcore, experienced, Roleplayers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
B.P. Gaming Planet :: RPing :: General RP Discussion-
Jump to: