B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Experiences/Level of Roleplaying

Go down 
+3
Xovos
Heavy Confusion
Asakura
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male
Number of posts : 4861
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Character sheet
Health:
Experiences/Level of Roleplaying Left_bar_bleue1/1Experiences/Level of Roleplaying Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name: Valentine
Race: Demon

Experiences/Level of Roleplaying Empty
PostSubject: Experiences/Level of Roleplaying   Experiences/Level of Roleplaying Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:24 am

Just wondering on where everyone is...

A get to know each other thread on strictly roleplaying skills. So, tell us about the experiences you had, schooling you did, interest on writing in your own words/thoughts, and perhaps how you like to RP.

It would give everyone an idea, more or less.

-------------------------

Let us start off with:

We have RPed since 2004 and has been jumping from thread to thread on Gaia ever since 2005 as most threads do not last long or the owner disappears or drops the thread... whatever reason it may be, we tend to find ourselves looking for a new thread more often than not. We are strictly a Gaia RPer because we like Gaia's format and the cuteness of the posting format (and the enjoyment of custom avatars). Although we find ourselves loving romance, fantasy, vampire, demons, and master/slave themed threads, we do find ourselves applying for other topics that may show some potential and anime-themed threads (games included).

Back in 2004, we were a grammar nazi.... the strict kind because we had a great and awesome teacher back then! We loved grammar and learned a lot in school, even though we still have trouble with our tenses. Within a paragraph, we may switch our tenses up to five times from present to past to future. We are bilingual in Chinese, and being English as our second-language, we struggled through essays and other organized format of English. It doesn't help that we spend half our time in both languages. During the day is English, while night it's Chinese. It's frustrating sometimes D;

Anyways, we took a creative writing class back in high school and totally fell in love with it, but we are in no means of wanting to become a writer. We do want to become a manga-ka, but find ourselves not good enough in both fields (the drawing and the writing). Stuck in between, we just write for nowadays ;3 We love spinning a beautiful story with creative and advanced-types of roleplayers. By advanced, we mean those who types more than the basic of "I walked to the store, got a carton of milk, and walked back to give it to my wife", but instead "I found myself walking in the empty streets to get a carton of milk for my pregnant wife. The silence was strange and it made me uneased. My guts kept turning with nervous with each step I took in the darkness, the store was only a block again, it won't be long until I can get what I need for my beloved wife. Crossing the sidewalk after checking twice, I rushed my way between the large white lines, fearing for an unexpected car. I made it safely across. A sigh of relief was let out as my feet continued in a comfortable pace. The store was only a few feet away, I scanned the parking lot for anything suspicious and noted three cars."

-------------------------

Okay, you get the the effing idea D;
Although, we kinda made it first-person perspective by accident ;p

So, tell us about yourself! <3
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com/art-f3/lcd-production-t1724
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male
Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Health:
Experiences/Level of Roleplaying Left_bar_bleue100/100Experiences/Level of Roleplaying Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: 卍卐
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: Experiences/Level of Roleplaying   Experiences/Level of Roleplaying Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:24 pm

My only experiences are those that you see here at BP.
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
Xovos
RP Team
RP Team
Xovos

Male
Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Character sheet
Health:
Experiences/Level of Roleplaying Left_bar_bleue0/0Experiences/Level of Roleplaying Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Experiences/Level of Roleplaying   Experiences/Level of Roleplaying Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:17 pm

The closest I've gotten to actually RPing was a forum game on MG that seemed like it was based on an RP.

I'm gonna study some other RPs to get a better idea of how I'm supposed to do things before actually joining one.
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male
Number of posts : 4553
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
Experiences/Level of Roleplaying Left_bar_bleue100/100Experiences/Level of Roleplaying Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: Blaze
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Experiences/Level of Roleplaying   Experiences/Level of Roleplaying Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 8:03 pm

Heavy Confusion wrote:
My only experiences are those that you see here at BP.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Experiences/Level of Roleplaying Left_bar_bleue1/1Experiences/Level of Roleplaying Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Experiences/Level of Roleplaying   Experiences/Level of Roleplaying Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:03 pm

Excuse our annoyance ignorance, but what's MG?

Edited: Couldn't figure out the word we wanted to use x__X

Last edited by Asakura on Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male
Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: 卍卐

PostSubject: Re: Experiences/Level of Roleplaying   Experiences/Level of Roleplaying Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:08 pm

McleodGaming.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Experiences/Level of Roleplaying   Experiences/Level of Roleplaying Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:36 pm

Experiences/Level of Roleplaying AddEmoticons126150 Annnnnnnnnnnd, that is.............. um... what?

*Doesn't go out much, hugs GaiaOnline and her pretty-ass avatar*
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male
Number of posts : 924

Character sheet
Health:
Experiences/Level of Roleplaying Left_bar_bleue0/0Experiences/Level of Roleplaying Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Experiences/Level of Roleplaying   Experiences/Level of Roleplaying Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:45 pm

Like Chii, my original Roleplaying site was Gaia Online. When I first started, I was named Frosty_flame and spent most of my time Roleplaying with my friend. For about a year this continued until I decided to create a new account, which was Sanji the Cook and was later changed to the name that Chii is most familiar with- "I_do_stupid_stuufs!" In between all this time I went from RP to RP trying to find something that lasted. That's when I decided to make the Final Fantasy Worlds Collide Topic, where I met Chii. I was very hot-headed and a bit of a spaz, but I enjoyed every minute of it because this went on for a whole year! After I quit coming to Gaia, which was more or less because of the lack of people who are decent at Roleplaying. That was almost a year and a half ago, which I spent the time in a creative hole......but I soon joined the Mcleod Gaming Forums, and after reading so many good posts I slowly climbed out of that hole. But I lacked the time to join in any on my own, so joining these forums allowed me to put the time and energy I required.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Experiences/Level of Roleplaying   Experiences/Level of Roleplaying Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:57 pm

Baka-san! <33

And it was I_do_stupid_stuffs! >w<
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male
Number of posts : 924

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Experiences/Level of Roleplaying   Experiences/Level of Roleplaying Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:11 pm

Right, well that's about all my experience other than story writing on my own time.....
Back to top Go down
Scott
RP Team
RP Team
Scott

Male
Number of posts : 1295
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: Cpl. Scott F. Kilpatrick

PostSubject: Re: Experiences/Level of Roleplaying   Experiences/Level of Roleplaying Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:27 pm

I've been in many RP's at MG.
One or two here, but I wasn't so good here.
Back to top Go down
Kebin
RP Team
RP Team

Female
Number of posts : 2068
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: Kebin Post
Race: Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Experiences/Level of Roleplaying   Experiences/Level of Roleplaying Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:24 pm

I remember starting on some forum about a year ago, forgot the website though....I stopped Rping for a while, then found Mg and started Rping there again...And now this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experiences/Level of Roleplaying   Experiences/Level of Roleplaying Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Experiences/Level of Roleplaying
Page 1 of 1