B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FFX fan fic *Currently unnamed*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott
RP Team
RP Team
Scott

Male
Number of posts : 1295
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
FFX fan fic *Currently unnamed* Left_bar_bleue100/100FFX fan fic *Currently unnamed* Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: Cpl. Scott F. Kilpatrick
Race: Human

FFX fan fic *Currently unnamed* Empty
PostSubject: FFX fan fic *Currently unnamed*   FFX fan fic *Currently unnamed* Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:01 am

CURRENTY UNNAMED

It all began one day, in my hometown, Zanarkand. The big Blitzball game was happening that day.....

Scott stood impatiently in line. By the time he got to the front, the tickets would be sold out. He frowned. He didn’t want to miss the best game of all time.. The Zanarkand Abes vs the Al bhed Psyches. But from the way this line was moving, he knew he wouldn’t get a ticket. He began to leave the line when the Ticketmaster pulled down a sign that read: “SOLD OUT”. “Good call” He thought to himself. He started to head back to his house. Zanarkand was huge. Magnificent, tall buildings, all lit up with coloured lights. It was almost completely made of machinery, and surrounded by an ocean. Scott’s house was far down the highroad, it would take at least 30 minutes to walk there from the stadium. He shoved his hands into the pockets of his dark blue jeans, and began walking up the stairs to the highroad. The wind was picking up, and his long blond hair was beginning to blow everywhere. On the highroad, the wind picked up so much, signs and lights were being almost blown over. “The wind is never this bad in Zanarkand” Scott thought to himself. His simple blue/black t-shirt wasn’t enough to stop the cold air from getting to him. He shivered. After 10 minutes of walking down the highroad, he began to see the people below him run and point, screaming as they did so. Scott looked to his left, where the buildings were near the water, and saw a colossal creature, surrounded by water. It had huge scales all over it, and numerous tentacle like appendages. Scott’s eyes widened, and he began to run down the highroad, back towards the stadium. “That would be the best place to be right now” He thought. He looked to his left again, and saw the scales on the creature begin to fly off, heading like arrows, toward Zanarkand. Scott ran even faster. The scales almost blackened out the sky. Before he knew it, the highroad was littered with the scales. He screamed in terror as the scales turned themselves into creatures. The scales seemingly unfolded and became insect looking, also growing wings, which glowed a bright blue. A scale charged at Scott, and he quickly attempted to kick it in the jaw. The kick connected, sending the scale creature off the highroad. Suddenly, Scott began to fell like he was being flipped over. He looked to his side, and noticed the colossal creature was nearly to Zanarkand, and was pulling him, and anything else in it’s way, towards it. “Oh shi-“ Scott began to say, but didn’t finish, as the creature picked up speed. The creature came crashing through buildings, almost bigger then Zanarkand itself. Before Scott could finish, everything went fuzzy... and eventually.... black.

Prologue finished.

Anyway, yes this will be an FFX fan fic.
GOOD NEWS:
You can be in it Wink
PM for details.

But anyway, about this: Yeah, I know it kinda sucks, but I haven't wrote anything for like, 3+ years, so sue me.
And I will be working on this.

:wee:
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male
Number of posts : 4553
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
FFX fan fic *Currently unnamed* Left_bar_bleue100/100FFX fan fic *Currently unnamed* Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: Blaze

PostSubject: Re: FFX fan fic *Currently unnamed*   FFX fan fic *Currently unnamed* Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:55 pm

okay first what is blitzball?
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male
Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: 卍卐
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: FFX fan fic *Currently unnamed*   FFX fan fic *Currently unnamed* Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:25 pm

Never played FFX, Blaze?

I really like it Scott. Makes me want to play Final Fantasy again.
Back to top Go down
Kebin
RP Team
RP Team

Female
Number of posts : 2068
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: Kebin Post
Race: Zombie

PostSubject: Re: FFX fan fic *Currently unnamed*   FFX fan fic *Currently unnamed* Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:10 pm

SUED, Bitch.
*PM's*
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: FFX fan fic *Currently unnamed*   FFX fan fic *Currently unnamed* Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:37 pm

Heavy Confusion wrote:
Never played FFX, Blaze?

nope never....
so im guessing this is a sport only found in a game correct?
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: FFX fan fic *Currently unnamed*   FFX fan fic *Currently unnamed* Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:40 pm

Blaze [KF] wrote:
Heavy Confusion wrote:
Never played FFX, Blaze?

nope never....
Yup. Its how the game starts out, actually.
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: FFX fan fic *Currently unnamed*   FFX fan fic *Currently unnamed* Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:42 pm

Heavy Confusion wrote:
Blaze [KF] wrote:
Heavy Confusion wrote:
Never played FFX, Blaze?

nope never....
im gonna have to rent this game-_-
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: FFX fan fic *Currently unnamed*   FFX fan fic *Currently unnamed* Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:43 pm

Blaze [KF] wrote:
Heavy Confusion wrote:
Blaze [KF] wrote:
Heavy Confusion wrote:
Never played FFX, Blaze?

nope never....
Just a heads up: It's a long ass game, and addicting as hell.
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: FFX fan fic *Currently unnamed*   FFX fan fic *Currently unnamed* Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:45 pm

Heavy Confusion wrote:
Blaze [KF] wrote:
Heavy Confusion wrote:
Blaze [KF] wrote:
Heavy Confusion wrote:
Never played FFX, Blaze?

nope never....
Just a heads up: It's a long ass game, and addicting as hell.
thats a good thing!
Anyways Marty ill get back to you on this story.
Back to top Go down
Scott
RP Team
RP Team
Scott

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: FFX fan fic *Currently unnamed*   FFX fan fic *Currently unnamed* Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:11 pm

Heh. Here I thought I would be getting some negative as hell comments : P
I'll get to work on the next.
Back to top Go down
Scott
RP Team
RP Team
Scott

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: FFX fan fic *Currently unnamed*   FFX fan fic *Currently unnamed* Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:15 pm

CHAPTER ONE.
Where am I?

The blackness ended. Scott opened his eyes, to find himself on a beach. Ugh.. my damned head Scott thought to himself. The minute he thought of it, he screamed. Remembering what just happened, the colossal creature enshrouded in water, and what it did to Zanarkand. "Zanarkand" whispered Scott. What had happened? He was almost certain it had been destroyed. Scott waited a moment, then stood up. He had no idea where he was. To his back, was an ocean, to the North, was a jungle. He turned to his left, and noticed a path. He took his first few steps slowly, to make sure he was still able to walk properly, then, after finding out he could, began to walk normally. First things first, I have to find out where I am. With any luck, this path will cut through this jungle, and lead to a village. After a minute or two of walking on the path, Scott heard a distant roar, one that a creature would normally make. Staying close to some bushes, Scott continued following the path. Just up ahead was a clearing. Scott sat still. Suddenly, the roar sounded almost next to him, causing him to jump up, and run to the clearing. Scott saw a crumpled body next to him, and had to gulp to stop from yelling. suddenly, there was a rustle in the bushes. Scott took a few steps back, and a creature jumped out. It was shaped like a rock, and purple all over, except for a spot on its head, where it seemed mushrooms were growing. It had short, stubby arms, and beady red eyes. It turned, and looked at Scott. It started to charge, but was stopped after another figure jumped out of the bushes. It was a man, holding a Longsword, and wearing a black hoodie, baggy jeans, metal chains around his neck, and some coming slightly out of his pockets. He ran forward and slashed the creatures back, who reared around and charged him. After the creature charged into the man, he was sent flying back. He looked at Scott, and said: "Don't just stand there! Help me! There should be a sword next to that body!" Scott, surprised, quickly ran to the body, and noticed there was a sword under it. It was red and silver, and curved wickedly. It was light enough that Scott could pick it up with one hand. "Now get the hell over here and help me kill this thing!" The man, who was now on his feet, yelled. Scott charged forward, and slashed the creatures back. The creature roared, turned, and was cut down by the man with a longsword. The man pulled out a small blue vial, unscrewed the cap, and downed it's contents. It seemed to heal him. "Thanks, kid" He muttered. He began to turn and walk away, but Scott stopped him. "Wait a minute, I just saved you. Can you at least bring me to the nearest town? Or camp, or anywhere other people are?". The man thought for a minute, then said "Yes. Names Austin, by the way. Yours?" "Names Scott" Scott replied.

Chapter End.
Don't worry Kebin, you'll be in the next

Sorry if these are short, I'll work on making them longer.
<3
Back to top Go down
Kebin
RP Team
RP Team

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: FFX fan fic *Currently unnamed*   FFX fan fic *Currently unnamed* Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:33 pm

FUCK
Alright D:
I had a feeling it was Heavy...
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: FFX fan fic *Currently unnamed*   FFX fan fic *Currently unnamed* Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:41 pm

<3
Nice job Scott!
Back to top Go down
Kebin
RP Team
RP Team

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: FFX fan fic *Currently unnamed*   FFX fan fic *Currently unnamed* Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:17 pm

D:
I'm dying for more here Scott D:
Back to top Go down
Scott
RP Team
RP Team
Scott

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: FFX fan fic *Currently unnamed*   FFX fan fic *Currently unnamed* Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:58 pm

Sorry, my computer barely works anymore, and got some shit happening IRL.
:/
Back to top Go down
Xovos
RP Team
RP Team
Xovos

Male
Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Character sheet
Health:
FFX fan fic *Currently unnamed* Left_bar_bleue0/0FFX fan fic *Currently unnamed* Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: FFX fan fic *Currently unnamed*   FFX fan fic *Currently unnamed* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:20 am

HOW DID I MISS THIS!?!

This an epic fanfic. It reminds me a bit of the actual game's story (which took me almost a year to complete... Yes, I fail...). Well done.

Also: Wow, hope you get your comp fixed... :\
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: FFX fan fic *Currently unnamed*   FFX fan fic *Currently unnamed* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:43 pm

The Writer wrote:
Sorry, my computer barely works anymore, and got some shit happening IRL.
:/
Welcome to my life.
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: FFX fan fic *Currently unnamed*   FFX fan fic *Currently unnamed* Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:18 pm

Kebin wrote:
D:
I'm dying for more here Scott D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FFX fan fic *Currently unnamed*   FFX fan fic *Currently unnamed* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FFX fan fic *Currently unnamed*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
B.P. Gaming Planet :: Miscellaneous :: Literature/Articles-
Jump to: