B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tavern of the Wind

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male
Number of posts : 924
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
Tavern of the Wind - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Tavern of the Wind - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:
Race: Human

Tavern of the Wind - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tavern of the Wind   Tavern of the Wind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:36 pm

"SOMEBODY HEEEEEELLLPPPPPP MEEEEEE!!!!!!!" A deranged scream echoing from the second floor as a blatantly naked man came fumbling down the stairs. Tiduseya did not get his bath, he didn't even get out of his room after Lilith shut the door. The past ten minutes have been a sick game of cat and mouse with the Pastors Wife chasing him around the small room....the contents of which are now tossed around similar to the land after a Tornado. It didn't take long for the Pastors wife to follow Tiduseya down the stairs and around the bar area. "Oh god, oh god, oh god, Lillith!!!!" He squeaked, throwing himself at her....successfully running his naked body into the large visitor dubbed Keith....".....help me....."
Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male
Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Tavern of the Wind - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tavern of the Wind   Tavern of the Wind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:24 pm

"(...Locke, why do you always seem to be a trouble magnet? First a quest to find a sorceress, then battling the sorceress, then stealing blue roses for her. You HAD to stop at this place of all places. *sigh* I really should have set up camp in that forest...)"
Back to top Go down

Tavern of the Wind
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
B.P. Gaming Planet :: RPing :: RPG-
Jump to: