B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lilith [Dry Ocean]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male
Number of posts : 4861
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Character sheet
Health:
Lilith [Dry Ocean] Left_bar_bleue1/1Lilith [Dry Ocean] Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name: Valentine
Race: Demon

Lilith [Dry Ocean] Empty
PostSubject: Lilith [Dry Ocean]   Lilith [Dry Ocean] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:08 pm

Name: Lilith

Race: Percius; Chinese Demoness

Appearance: Ground-dragging white hair that frames her baby-like face, golden yellow eyes, fair skin that gets tanned easily if left out in the sun for too long. Her rare beauty has gotten praises from all over the countries, and it is also feared. Fasten upon her joints of her wrists and ankles are shackles in forms of an armband in Jade, magically placed upon the demoness to bound and restrict her movements.

When angered, her demonic side sinks through as horns that resembles of a succubus emerges out from the side of her skull, her slightly pointy ears would stretch until they are four times its regular size. What used to be just long nails grow into claws, while her shoulder blade and tail bone would be in a help of pain as they extent outwards into wings and tails. Bone like tail in the length of three feet, sharp as metal accompanied by bone-like wings with a thin layer of flesh that resembles a bat. Her usual golden eyes would turn red, showing her strong blood lust emotions that has been locked deep inside her.

Height: 5' 1"

Weight: 112 lbs. (4432 lbs total)

Personality: Cold and brutal, she is blunt and generally has a sharp tongue when she has something to say. She is not the type to care about others, but when she does, her concern are mistaken as motherly nagging. Observe from afar for the most part, she does not jump into a situation until she finds a reason to, despite that, she loves a good fight when the opportunity arises. Many people have prejudiced her, and she could care less of what they think. Opening to those who have gained her trust, there aren't many people who can see pass the wall of harsh words.

Skills: Being a demon, her strength and speed is above those of an average human. Studying in many fields, she is familiar with many arts throughout some centuries and has experienced many strategies in fighting. Her long lived life has gotten her experienced in many potential fighters as well, and at times, she found it ashamed that they were born humans. Her practice in Chinese herbs has gotten her occupied with something as she creates medicine from plants, testing and wondering what works and what doesn't. A passion of hers until it bores her like everything else.

Weapons of choice: Although she has gotten herself accustomed to many weapons throughout the centuries, she found that her bare hands and feet were the most comfortable weapon for her. Weighted in her shackles and chains that has bind her for as long as she could remember, any excess weights would be unwelcome.

History: She is a Nymphaeaceae, a creature born from the blossom of a water lily. Every Percius royalty, king or queen, are created through that process; it is also a reason why none of them have a last name like most family. There is no attachment between each King and Queen, thus why there is no family surname to be passed down. Within their holding, they mature at the rate they are most comfortable with. For Lilith, when her petals unsealed, she walked the surface at the maturity of aged twenty. Uncomfortable of reigning the country, she fought by their side instead when an invasion occurred two months after her birth. Many praised her for fighting with her kindred, but the true reason behind it was her thrill for bloodshed. When she was finally made queen of the Percius after two more wars has passed; she was tricked by one of her own people and was imprisoned by the Bezo who dubbed her as being too dangerous. Her records of countless and reckless actions has made the world trembled when the news of her being Queen spread like a disease.

Although she was given the chance to become queen within two weeks of her birth, she declined and prolonged the life of the previous king, Tig. Experiencing in the field of combat, she gained much knowledge and even grew a passion for bloodshed. When the king could no longer hold his country, he entrusted it to Lilith. The ceremony was the first to be witness by people outside of the country, and they were shock at how barbaric the Perciuses are. For the next king or queen to be crowned, the previous head will have a public ceremony with the acknowledgment announced to the country of Percius and in front of many witness, the new ruler will drive their bare hands into the heart of the old ruler. With the beating heart in hand, rise above for the crowd to view. With excitement cheers of approval, the new ruler would devour the old ruler's insides before his or her subject. All of the other countries were sicken by the inhuman ceremony, many called and accused the Percius savages. A race without emotions.

What they all did not know was that within the royal linage, when devouring the flesh of the previous successor, the new would gain the knowledge and sometimes, the power of the old. It is the Percius way of passing down some heritage to the new king or queen of their beloved country.

Due to the speechless show Lilith had shown the other countries, the Bezos decided to take action against her... *to be continue*

Last edited by Asakura on Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:40 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com/art-f3/lcd-production-t1724
Claus
RP Team
RP Team
Claus

Male
Number of posts : 3596
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
Lilith [Dry Ocean] Left_bar_bleue100/100Lilith [Dry Ocean] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: Claus
Race: Other

Lilith [Dry Ocean] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilith [Dry Ocean]   Lilith [Dry Ocean] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:05 am

what a nice bio..
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

Lilith [Dry Ocean] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilith [Dry Ocean]   Lilith [Dry Ocean] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:50 am

Shuddup. I'm editing xDD Almost done...

There, done... I think, I hope ;P
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male
Number of posts : 924

Character sheet
Health:
Lilith [Dry Ocean] Left_bar_bleue0/0Lilith [Dry Ocean] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:
Race: Human

Lilith [Dry Ocean] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilith [Dry Ocean]   Lilith [Dry Ocean] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:32 am

Well now that you've done that...how about that 4-way battle? Just kidding, take your time.
Back to top Go down
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

Lilith [Dry Ocean] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilith [Dry Ocean]   Lilith [Dry Ocean] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:40 am

NECROPOSTMANCER!! I'm just kidding.
Back to top Go down
http://reyjjj.webs.com/
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

Lilith [Dry Ocean] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilith [Dry Ocean]   Lilith [Dry Ocean] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:44 am

I'll take the warning points...I'm just trying to liven up some other areas.
Back to top Go down
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

Lilith [Dry Ocean] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilith [Dry Ocean]   Lilith [Dry Ocean] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:47 am

Did you not see that I posted a new topic in the RPG section :whee: !?
Back to top Go down
http://reyjjj.webs.com/
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

Lilith [Dry Ocean] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilith [Dry Ocean]   Lilith [Dry Ocean] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:49 am

No, I'll go look!
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male
Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Health:
Lilith [Dry Ocean] Left_bar_bleue100/100Lilith [Dry Ocean] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: 卍卐
Race: Other

Lilith [Dry Ocean] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilith [Dry Ocean]   Lilith [Dry Ocean] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:11 am

Thats kinda hot. Ignores sexual harrasment...
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

Lilith [Dry Ocean] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilith [Dry Ocean]   Lilith [Dry Ocean] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:00 pm

What's hot?
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

Lilith [Dry Ocean] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilith [Dry Ocean]   Lilith [Dry Ocean] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:35 am

Rey_J wrote:
NECROPOSTMANCER!! I'm just kidding.
There's no such thing... I killed that rule like months ago Rolling Eyes

... and I have a good reason for it.... LIKE THIS! There's like nothing in this section, so it's easy for just anyone to see an old topic and if they're curious enough, they would go in and look at it.... and because we are people of opinions (especially on the internet), we like to voice them. I'm sure there are people with better self control, but who needs self control when it means more activity? ;D
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

Lilith [Dry Ocean] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilith [Dry Ocean]   Lilith [Dry Ocean] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:16 pm

Heavy Confusion wrote:
Thats kinda hot. Ignores sexual harrasment...
Haha, I had to take that personality out, but I did revised Lilith to make her more fitting for Dry Ocean. I will work on her history a bit more once we advance in the storyline a bit more. I'm still not sure where I want it to go since there are so many possibilities that it can take.

>.>;; I know this is quite a bump, but it's necessary. I edited the profile in eight different occasions already XDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lilith [Dry Ocean] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilith [Dry Ocean]   Lilith [Dry Ocean] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lilith [Dry Ocean]
Page 1 of 1