B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male
Number of posts : 2658
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon   Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:06 pm

Who's played it? Discuss.

As for me, I'm barrowing it from a friend, and like other Fire Emblem games, I luvlez it. I beat it once, but didn't know about the Gaiden Chapters. I'm currently doing it again but going through the Gaiden Chapters this time. Best character anyone?

Opinions on Marth's non promotion ability...? I'd have to say Barst or Ogma are my favorite. I sucks that Marth can't promote but hey, whats after lord? Atleast they gave him a level 30 cap to compensate for it.

I'm assumeing LW, can share the Fire Emblem glory the most in this topic.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/has30pkk

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon   Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:12 pm

i havnt beat it yet. im at the level where you gain radd and ceaser.

barst is overpowered as hell.
marth is still manlier then everyone
wolf is awesome
lena is cool
rickard pisses me off
myrmidons have awesome sprites
Back to top Go down
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon   Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:55 pm

Wi-Fi R FAIL!

Here's the stats of people you play online.

1%: use only 1/5 characters and will loose horribly, probably because they don't know what they're doing.

2% Hack the magic spell "Imhullu" onto their account so their characters can't die.

7% will play completely fairly.

90% are F---ing hackers. They hack stats to max, max level, max movement ( they can cross the whole map), ignore fog of war (so they can attack the same time they find you.), and max weapon uses (completely useless online... probably helps with the actual story though..)

Some hackers are dumb though. They hack only some of the stats max and move to the wrong squares. I've managed to own a few hackers in the face. careful character placement is key!
Back to top Go down
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Health:
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon Left_bar_bleue0/0Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon   Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:30 pm

Wow. Hard world we live in, eh?
Back to top Go down
http://reyjjj.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon   Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:08 pm

sedger as a general.

he is a fucking monster.

wolf as a general is stronger, but less defence.
Back to top Go down
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon   Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:48 pm

I was working on a 5 character run but I had to give it back to my friend.

Marth: Lord.
Barst: as a warrior at first then maxed him out and switched him to a hero (better stats)
Ogma: Hero
Caeda: Falco Knight
Lena: Bishop at first, then sage later. (better stats).

I almost finished too Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon   Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:17 pm

i cant beat the final chapter and its pissing me off.

ive restarted twice.

this time im using

marth - lord
frey - paladin
norne - sniper
wolf - general at first, then hero after he's been trained
sedgar - general
caeda - dracoknight
lena - bishop
linde - sage
xane - whatever he is
beck - balistician
cord - berserker
julian - thief
nagi - manekete
elice - bishop (barrier staff training)
radd - swordsmaster

ive learned that

linde > merric

norne > gordin

cord > all axe users

est > all pegasus knights, but she comes in late. and caeda you have from the start.

cain = frey > all cavaliers

next play through, you can choose who i use.

anyone at all. just not those generic characters.

and atleast 13 characters. including marth
Back to top Go down
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon   Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:01 pm

You can beat it? What strategy are you useing? Is it because your characters are getting locked in while being distracted by enemies? Wrong character placement start? I beat it twice, first was just a normal playthrough the second was when I wanted the gaiden characters.

Some advice:
1) Pay attention where you place your character before the fight? Think about all the enemies that will spawn eventually. If your the kind of person who blocks the spawn, think about which character you think would be good to block the spawn. (I just like to kill every enemy possible, risky sometimes but more exp).

2)Obviously make sure your characters start with the proper weapons...

3) You must start out aggressivly! barge through them until your characters are safe from being locked in.

3) Nintendo stated in a Fire Emblem video in the "Nintendo Channel:" Use your generals to block the enemies, come in with distance fighter, then charge with others.

If none of those are the problem let me what is, I can more than likely help, I had no trouble with that chapter. Actually the chapter with the Aum staff gave me more trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon   Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:57 pm

Golden Ike wrote:
You can beat it? What strategy are you useing? Is it because your characters are getting locked in while being distracted by enemies? Wrong character placement start? I beat it twice, first was just a normal playthrough the second was when I wanted the gaiden characters.

Some advice:
1) Pay attention where you place your character before the fight? Think about all the enemies that will spawn eventually. If your the kind of person who blocks the spawn, think about which character you think would be good to block the spawn. (I just like to kill every enemy possible, risky sometimes but more exp).

2)Obviously make sure your characters start with the proper weapons...

3) You must start out aggressivly! barge through them until your characters are safe from being locked in.

3) Nintendo stated in a Fire Emblem video in the "Nintendo Channel:" Use your generals to block the enemies, come in with distance fighter, then charge with others.

If none of those are the problem let me what is, I can more than likely help, I had no trouble with that chapter. Actually the chapter with the Aum staff gave me more trouble.

problem is prolly to few characters. i had 7 last time
Back to top Go down
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon   Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 1:46 pm

:ike:

7? why not use the max? Isn't it like 15 or something for that chapter? If your not going to use very much then I suggest just filling up the area where Marth starts (Was going to do in my 5-char. run but had to give game back) only if your characters are level 20-30 and stats boosters from the "Secret Shops" (VIP CARD, those shops are 'efing awsome.)

But with 7 characters (I'm assuming that was because those are the ones you trained the most?) I reccommend serious character placement consideration. Obviously give them the best weapons.

Theres two strategies for this one:

1) Rambo:
----Summary: F--- their s--- up. Kill everyone as fast as possible takeing the enemies movment range into little account. You'll probably being useing Fortify and Physic staffs every turn. Basically kill them asap. **Not Recoommended**

2) Camp:
----Summary: Just like in Brawl, get your characters into one area, I recommend around the door Marth can unlock in the first turn. Camp there and let them come to you. You'll probably hit around turns 30-40 before they stop spawning. Use "enemy area" command at all times to get a good estimate on where they're moveing next turn. set your people in place, and once they get just close enough to not hit you, jump them. Set your characters back and watch them spawn again.
For character camping placement, I obviously reccommend your mages behind meleers like Ogma, Marth, Barst, etc. Eventually you can head for Madeus (I believe that was the Shadow Dragons name?) There shouldn't be any problem there.

WALL OF TEXT ANYONE?!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon   Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:23 pm

Golden Ike wrote:

7? why not use the max? Isn't it like 15 or something for that chapter? If your not going to use very much then I suggest just filling up the area where Marth starts (Was going to do in my 5-char. run but had to give game back) only if your characters are level 20-30 and stats boosters from the "Secret Shops" (VIP CARD, those shops are 'efing awsome.)

But with 7 characters (I'm assuming that was because those are the ones you trained the most?) I reccommend serious character placement consideration. Obviously give them the best weapons.

1) Rambo:
----Summary: F--- their s--- up. Kill everyone as fast as possible takeing the enemies movment range into little account. You'll probably being useing Fortify and Physic staffs every turn. Basically kill them asap. **Not Recoommended**

2) Camp:
----Summary: Just like in Brawl, get your characters into one area, I recommend around the door Marth can unlock in the first turn. Camp there and let them come to you. You'll probably hit around turns 30-40 before they stop spawning. Use "enemy area" command at all times to get a good estimate on where they're moveing next turn. set your people in place, and once they get just close enough to not hit you, jump them. Set your characters back and watch them spawn again.
For character camping placement, I obviously reccommend your mages behind meleers like Ogma, Marth, Barst, etc. Eventually you can head for Madeus (I believe that was the Shadow Dragons name?) There shouldn't be any problem there.

WALL OF TEXT ANYONE?!

i just started over.

right now im in chapter 6

ive got

marth lvl 9
wolf lvl 3
sedgar lvl 1
cord lvl 10
lena lvl 9
wyrs lvl 6 (have a spare slot most times, why not bring him?)
norne lvl 6 (training her as a myrmidon, because its a pain trying to train archers in this game, i'll switch her back to archer about level 10-13)
caeda lvl 9
frey lvl 12

i plan on also using maria, radd, maybe ceaser, tiki, nagi, and jake/beck
Back to top Go down
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon   Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:21 pm

raiden wrote:
Golden Ike wrote:

1) Rambo:

2) Camp:

WALL OF TEXT ANYONE?!

i just started over.

ive got

marth lvl 9
wolf lvl 3 Good, get him better.
sedgar lvl 1 I* don't recommend.
cord lvl 10 I* don't recommend.
lena lvl 9 Very good, get her to Bishop, give her the "Boot" item when you get it. Get both, healing and magic weapon levels to A and switch her to sage eventually, (Same weapons levels but slightly better stats, and better sprite.)
wyrs lvl 6 (have a spare slot most times, why not bring him?) I wouldn't recommend, you can switch him with some powerhouse, unless your not so good at the game you probably won't need 2 healers, I'd kill him off or leave him alone if you don't like killing people off.
norne lvl 6 (training her as a myrmidon, because its a pain trying to train archers in this game, i'll switch her back to archer about level 10-13) Not reccomended to switch between two classes unless they have the same weapon types (Bishop, sage; Hero, Warrior; etc.) No advice on Norne though, some people use her online, mostly hackers, so Swordmaster or Sniper is your choice. I never tried her so I won't recommend her. Didn't really hear anything positive of her.
caeda lvl 9 You can wait until a specific day and get the Elyson Whip from the Online shop (I think it's on days with a 1, ex: 1, 11, 21, and 31, go look it up, not sure.) and get her into a Pegasus Knight or just normally get her to wyvern rider. Not sure which has the better stats, but I like the Pegasus Knight more.
frey lvl 12 No advice. Not a bad character go ahead and continue with him.

i plan on also using maria, radd, maybe ceaser, **tiki, nagi**, and jake/beck

* - I as in, that's just my opinion.
** - The requirment for Nagi is: less than 15 char., Tiki dead, and nor Falchion. It is possible to get both. I'll tell you if you want to get them both. Otherwise they aren't bad.

AND WHERE THE F--- IS BARST!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon   Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:15 pm

Golden Ike wrote:
raiden wrote:
Golden Ike wrote:

1) Rambo:

2) Camp:

WALL OF TEXT ANYONE?!

i just started over.

ive got

marth lvl 9
wolf lvl 3 Good, get him better.
sedgar lvl 1 I* don't recommend.
cord lvl 10 I* don't recommend.
lena lvl 9 Very good, get her to Bishop, give her the "Boot" item when you get it. Get both, healing and magic weapon levels to A and switch her to sage eventually, (Same weapons levels but slightly better stats, and better sprite.)
wyrs lvl 6 (have a spare slot most times, why not bring him?) I wouldn't recommend, you can switch him with some powerhouse, unless your not so good at the game you probably won't need 2 healers, I'd kill him off or leave him alone if you don't like killing people off.
norne lvl 6 (training her as a myrmidon, because its a pain trying to train archers in this game, i'll switch her back to archer about level 10-13) Not reccomended to switch between two classes unless they have the same weapon types (Bishop, sage; Hero, Warrior; etc.) No advice on Norne though, some people use her online, mostly hackers, so Swordmaster or Sniper is your choice. I never tried her so I won't recommend her. Didn't really hear anything positive of her.
caeda lvl 9 You can wait until a specific day and get the Elyson Whip from the Online shop (I think it's on days with a 1, ex: 1, 11, 21, and 31, go look it up, not sure.) and get her into a Pegasus Knight or just normally get her to wyvern rider. Not sure which has the better stats, but I like the Pegasus Knight more.
frey lvl 12 No advice. Not a bad character go ahead and continue with him.

i plan on also using maria, radd, maybe ceaser, **tiki, nagi**, and jake/beck

* - I as in, that's just my opinion.
** - The requirment for Nagi is: less than 15 char., Tiki dead, and nor Falchion. It is possible to get both. I'll tell you if you want to get them both. Otherwise they aren't bad.

AND WHERE THE F--- IS BARST!!!

cord is better then barst. ive done a bit of research

sedgar is argueably better then wolf. more defence and a couple more levels to grow but he isnt as strong

norne is faster and stronger then gordin... but ends up with less hp and defence... like 4 defence less on average. so imo she is better

wifi doesnt like my ds for some reason, so i cant go online with it.

ive done some research... frey and cain seem to be the best paladins

to get nagi, you just need tiki dead and not have falchion. nothing about less then 15 chars. i got her last time. and i had almost everyone. to do this, give tiki falchion, and get her killed in chapter 24. then you go to chapter 24x. falchion will be in the convoy. and tiki, you can just use aum on.

i also forgot, im using linde as soon as i get her. more magic and speed then merric, plus a stronger tome. and im getting rid of wrys as soon as i get maria. because she is pretty much just as good as lena.

i plan on giving linde the aura tome, lena the starlight tome, and maria the thoron tome.
Back to top Go down
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon   Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:20 am

Then beat the fucking game, you don't seem to be haveing troubles...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon   Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:02 am

the final chapter is the only one that gives me any troubles. idk why but i just find it harder then the other fire emblem games.
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male
Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Health:
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon Left_bar_bleue100/100Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: 卍卐
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon   Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:23 pm

I just recently dipped into the whole Fire Emblem nonsense.

I'm addicted lol....I only have the first game though, but I love it.
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon   Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:20 am

St. Satan wrote:

get shadow dragon.

DOIT FAGGOT
Back to top Go down
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon   Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:11 am

raiden wrote:
St. Satan wrote:

get shadow dragon.

DOIT FAGGOT

Smartest post I've ever read.
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male
Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Health:
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon Left_bar_bleue100/100Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: 卍卐
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon   Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:34 am

Golden Ike wrote:
raiden wrote:
St. Satan wrote:

get shadow dragon.

DOIT FAGGOT

Lol. Is it for the DS?

If it is, then I'll probably get it.
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon   Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:57 pm

St. Satan wrote:
Golden Ike wrote:
raiden wrote:
St. Satan wrote:

get shadow dragon.

DOIT FAGGOT

Lol. Is it for the DS?

If it is, then I'll probably get it.

yes. it is.
Back to top Go down
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Health:
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon Left_bar_bleue0/0Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon   Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:39 pm

I saw its video on the Nintendo Channel.

...I think. Did I?
Back to top Go down
http://reyjjj.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon   Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon
Page 1 of 1