B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The time is about at hand.

Go down 
+9
Kebin
Eriko Hemming
Claus
Kazuo Kiriyama
SLAP A SAURUS
Phenom
Raiden
R&R
Lithium Ruthenium
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Has Rey_J improved since that ban?
Yes, he's half the n00b if not less
The time is about at hand. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%The time is about at hand. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
No, he's still no good
The time is about at hand. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%The time is about at hand. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
I haven't known him long enough
The time is about at hand. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%The time is about at hand. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
*fire ur lazer in his direction*
The time is about at hand. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%The time is about at hand. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male
Number of posts : 2658
Registration date : 2008-08-19

The time is about at hand. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The time is about at hand.   The time is about at hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:29 pm

You've proven my point. They aren't related.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/has30pkk
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Health:
The time is about at hand. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The time is about at hand. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: The time is about at hand.   The time is about at hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:33 pm

Admit it, you failed.

~- -~- -~- -~- -~- -~- -~- -~- -~- -~- -~- -~- -~- -~- -~- -~- -~- -~- -~- -~

Azure Flame wrote:
Considering the words "Eriko Hemming" and "Ray Fletcher" aren't alike at all, it would take more than a second to realize -_-
These are both used as usernames, and come from the same series unless you have me fooled on that degree.
Now. Let's take a look at a scary person.
Reimu Hakurei
Every username this user uses is a Touhou-related name. Although there are 2 others just like her on the same forum, anytime we see a name like that it's a safe bet to say it's one of them.

How many people on MG are [insert series name here] fans who openly announce it in their username?
Back to top Go down
http://reyjjj.webs.com/
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male
Number of posts : 924

Character sheet
Health:
The time is about at hand. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The time is about at hand. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The time is about at hand.   The time is about at hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:51 pm

Too many?
Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male
Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: The time is about at hand.   The time is about at hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:57 pm

My eMail address is MysteriousStranger10@yahoo.com. Instead of Castlevania and Cyborg 009, it's Fallout 3.

Touhou FTW BTW
Back to top Go down
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The time is about at hand.   The time is about at hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:11 pm

Tiduseya wrote:
Too many?
Seriously now? Is the series that bad, or are we looking at a clone fanbase numbering the 100's?

@Alan: Eeehhh...that series rubs me the wrong way. It's a vast array of severely overpowered little (and some older) girls with, in my opinion, waaaaaaaaaaaay too much publicity. Of course, it's that kind of thing that gets to me with, say, the Mario franchise. It would be lying to say, though, that I hate the series; I tried the first 5 or 6 games (because the others wouldn't download in time...), and although I failed miserably at them, they were something else.

Oh, and, uh...isn't the entire Project headed by one frickin' guy!?

As for my proof from earlier, I overlooked a closer example: our beloved admin, Heavy.
What were his names? Heavy Confusion, Chinese Democracy, United Abomination...stuff like that: a longer name comprised of an adjective and a somewhat unfitting second word, a noun 9+ letters in length.
Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male

PostSubject: Re: The time is about at hand.   The time is about at hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:13 pm

I haven't actually played many Touhou games, just the Megaman one and the bullet hell. I thought they were okay. Maybe saying FTW was too strong. I just know about it, I'm not a fan.
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The time is about at hand.   The time is about at hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:14 pm

Oh, don't mind me....this was the only active Topic so I was just jumping in.
Back to top Go down
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The time is about at hand.   The time is about at hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:18 pm

Alucard009 wrote:
I haven't actually played many Touhou games, just the Megaman one and the bullet hell. I thought they were okay.
Um...I thought that was in all the more recent ones? 1 and 3 are like the only ones different...HRtP and whatever was where they were all competing in their dreams. The 1st one has Hakurei juggling a Yin-Yang ball, hitting tiles and bosses, and that 3rd one (I think it's the 3rd one) is H2H.
As for the Megacopoff, I unwittingly viewed the sprite file while trying to find out about Arina/WakuWaku7 by searching Dr. Shnaps's Sprite Database.

DSP maybe FTW. They've got sprites and sprite comics.

@Tiduseya: They're ALL active...under my watch. Why not hop on over to the Attention-Nabber topic?
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The time is about at hand.   The time is about at hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:23 pm

Because there was no lit up check mark next to it...Or anything interesting in it.
Back to top Go down
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The time is about at hand.   The time is about at hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:25 pm

Tiduseya wrote:
Because there was no lit up check mark next to it...Or anything interesting in it.
Oh, come on! I post videos to the game everyone forgot about probably for good reasons, and one guy posts a fleeting 1-word response.

I'll not have joined YouTube for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The time is about at hand.   The time is about at hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:28 pm

Meh, Comrade stopped replieing so this arguement's going nowhere....boredom growing....
Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male

PostSubject: Re: The time is about at hand.   The time is about at hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:37 pm

Uh, I played the bullet hell one at an anime convention, so don't ask me which one it was.
Back to top Go down
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male
Number of posts : 2658

PostSubject: Re: The time is about at hand.   The time is about at hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:02 pm

I was playing brawl and taking a shower. Rey lost.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/has30pkk
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The time is about at hand.   The time is about at hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:37 pm

What the bullet hell do you mean, I lost? The Game, sure, now, and Touhou, yes, but nowhere else.
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The time is about at hand.   The time is about at hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 7:09 am

Haha, I got that. Dammit, I just lost too.
Back to top Go down
Eriko Hemming
Casual
Casual
Eriko Hemming

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-11-22

Character sheet
Health:
The time is about at hand. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The time is about at hand. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: Eriko Hemming
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: The time is about at hand.   The time is about at hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:38 pm

Lot of laughs in this forum
Back to top Go down
Claus
RP Team
RP Team
Claus

Male
Number of posts : 3596

Character sheet
Health:
The time is about at hand. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The time is about at hand. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: Claus

PostSubject: Re: The time is about at hand.   The time is about at hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 8:18 pm

Eriko Hemming wrote:
Lot of laughs in this forum
yayy!!!

*gets shotguns and bazookas*
Back to top Go down
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The time is about at hand.   The time is about at hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 2:11 am

Okay, okay, okay. Any last thoughts? The ban lifts 8 at night tomorrow night--in about 21 hours.
Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male

PostSubject: Re: The time is about at hand.   The time is about at hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 2:31 am

Do your stuff, dood!
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male
Number of posts : 4861
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Character sheet
Health:
The time is about at hand. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1The time is about at hand. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name: Valentine
Race: Demon

PostSubject: Re: The time is about at hand.   The time is about at hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:46 pm

-Posts for the sake of being in here, didn't read-
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com/art-f3/lcd-production-t1724
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male

PostSubject: Re: The time is about at hand.   The time is about at hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 6:35 pm

On the last episode of Rey_J's Journey, Rey_J started a topic about whether or not he had changed in the long time since his ban from GM (or whatever it's called) and made a poll. Since the time is almost at hand, he wanted to know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Xovos
RP Team
RP Team
Xovos

Male
Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The time is about at hand.   The time is about at hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 6:39 pm

It's MG. It's short for 'McLeod Gaming.'

-goes back to researching the identity of the new user before greeting him-
Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male

PostSubject: Re: The time is about at hand.   The time is about at hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:06 pm

Dangit! I saw someone else's topic where they spelled it GM. I actually edited my post because I thought MG was wrong!
Back to top Go down
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The time is about at hand.   The time is about at hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:42 pm

Anyways, I think I've got an idea about what to do. Is the Brawl Tex. Hack Topic still alive?
Back to top Go down
Xovos
RP Team
RP Team
Xovos

Male
Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The time is about at hand.   The time is about at hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:46 pm

Looks like it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The time is about at hand.   The time is about at hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The time is about at hand.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next