B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How are you today? ;D

Go down 
+12
SCK[NU]
Karasu
Alucard009
Raiden
Kebin
Lithium Ruthenium
Kazuo Kiriyama
Tiduseya
R&R
Frusciante
Xovos
Asakura
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male
Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2009-10-03

How are you today? ;D - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:19 am

You know about the people who live in my house, you think me tying myself up to sleep is a good idea? >___>
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male
Number of posts : 4861
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Character sheet
Health:
How are you today? ;D - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue1/1How are you today? ;D - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name: Valentine
Race: Demon

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:26 am

If I recall correctly, you only have an uncaring brother to worry about.
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com/art-f3/lcd-production-t1724
Karasu
Casual
Casual
Karasu

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:08 pm

Went to bed at 7:18 am, got up at 9:48 am, went to the store and bought stamps and posted a card. Came home, went to bed at 10:55 am and woke up at 5:30 pm. Went to KFC.

Now I'm attempting to find which religion I fall into, so far I'm on 4 T-T.

Hmm, maybe I'll just create my own T+T
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:
How are you today? ;D - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue1/1How are you today? ;D - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:16 pm

What are the four that you've come up with? o-o;;
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Casual
Casual
Karasu

Male

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:25 pm

My beliefs appear to correspond with concepts frooooom:

Christianity
Buddhism
Spirituality
Laveyan Satanism

A little background:

I used to be Christian when I was younger, but it was brought to my attention that, apparently, if you don't believe in Jesus and accept him - you go to hell. I was confused about this concept and asked a few friends for some clarity. I was told that - yes, this means all the buddhists and everyone else don't get to heaven, they go to hell automatically. I didn't believe this to be fair, as some people wouldn't have had the chance to hear about Jesus etc, and it was argued "still going to hell." So at that point, not willing to accept a God who would claim to be loving and then deny those who didn't have the chance to know about him, I decided not to be labelled as a Christian any longer, and to search for something which meant more to me. Under these rules, a mass murderer who also enjoyed raping innocent people and children could get to heaven on a death bed confession of belief in Jesus, whereas someone who had never heard of God who performed a lot of good acts and donated money to worthy charities (was a good person) would be sent to hell.

If I had to name my beliefs quickly - Honour and Justice. That's all that I care about. Act with honour, without honour you aren't worthy of life. There should be justice employed at all times, to deny justice is unacceptable.

So where has this lead me?

Briefly, because I'm sure no one actually wants to know (if you do you can ask me at some point and I'll be more than happy to try explaining) I will attempt to explain this.

I cannot claim outright that I share no beliefs with Christianity. I do. But I'm more interested in attempting to be a decent person than attempting to cheat my way to a pleasurable afterlife through claiming faith in one person. I believe in "an eye for an eye" amongst other concepts listed in the Bible. I believe in a God, with the existance of certain events which have taken place in my life, it would be ridiculous not to believe in some sort of higher being. I believe in angels also, the idea of demons, spirits, ultimately there must be some chief evil force also, the good needs to be balanced out. But as previously stated, I have problems with many aspects of this religion.

Buddhism next. I'm not as clear on buddhism as I probably should be. I just struggle to understand most of the concepts - what they are actually about. Upon reading them several times, I still haven't really grasped a clear meaning. If I had to choose? Theravada - the oldest of the buddhist teachings, and therefore the most likely to be true. The idea of reincarnation until such a time when you are enlightened? Confusing, yet I cannot dismiss it. I'll get back to you on this, because I still don't fully understand the religion, but make no mistake - it interests me.

Spirituality. Yeah, this one makes more sense. The idea of the existance of chakra, and the ability to use this in certain ways. The idea of meditation and unlocking the third eye. The ability to see other peoples' auras etc. Well, I've proven the existance of chakra to myself, it's almost unequivocal. There could have just been a freak accident, but I'm pretty sure it made sense. Also, even if meditation doesn't necessarily do anything for me on a spiritual level, it should provide some much needed clarity to my mind.

Finally, laveyan satanism. Ok, stop. Disregard everything you are thinking when I mention the title, and go wikipedia this. There is no sacrificing, worshipping of the devil etc. They don't even believe in the devil from what I can see. The idea is that you are your own god. This interests me. I've always had really farfetched ideas of what is possible. I believe that if you have a strong enough will, you should be able to alter minor events which won't impact others in any significant way etc. If you read the commandments, they aren't even bad. It's not an evil religion, it's more of a neutral religion. I'll sum up what I mean quickly. One of the commandments or ideas is that you shouldn't harm anyone unless you have already asked them to stop and they continue. Makes sense, right? It has the idea of respect, of knowledge, even of tolerance at times. I don't know. I'd never label myself under this religion, I just share a lot of ideas with it which amused me. The fact that the guy Lavey created it in 1969, that just screams "FAKE!" to me in a loud, echoing voice. No, I don't believe in it, I just accept some of the concepts.

So, to conclude. What is my religion? Hard to say. I'd say "there isn't one", but that would be incorrect and pointlessly dismissive. I share beliefs from many religions, but I've always believed in my own ideas more than conforming to someone else's. My beliefs are of honour and justice. That will always be the case. But as for religion, that'll need some serious thought at some point, if it really even matters...
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Casual
Casual
Raiden

Male
Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Character sheet
Health:
How are you today? ;D - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue100/100How are you today? ;D - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:38 am

try jehovahs witness. olol.
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Casual
Casual
Karasu

Male

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:50 am

No way Razz

They're evil!
Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:52 am

You should join Jenova's Witness!

Unlocked Geese Howard in King of Fighters XI. I need to get better as him first, and if I can then I have my dream team.

Duck King
Geese Howard
Terry Bogard

...Even though Terry would never want to be on the same team as Geese.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:27 am

-Hugs the wall of text- I love you
No, I still haven't read it, I'll get to it in the morning ;3
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Casual
Casual
Raiden

Male
Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Character sheet
Health:
How are you today? ;D - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue100/100How are you today? ;D - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:48 am

Karasu wrote:
No way Razz

They're evil!
no u
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 3:56 am

Thank you, Azure~ ;D
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Casual
Casual
Karasu

Male

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:05 am

Pretending to like someone who betrayed me in order to see if they'll tell the truth to my face. Answer, no. Pssh, trash.

Then they say honestly that i'm their best friend. Wtf is that about? You aren't my best friend, you aren't even my friend. You're a piece of shit, ugh.

Humans truly are a disgusting race. :unwilling:
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:04 am

Everything has its ugly side... you were unfortunate to see it. Though it's you, so it'll be alright.

Have you ever thought about saying that in her face? ;O
Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:29 pm

ZOMG MY COMPUTER CAN RUN CAVE STORY YES YES YES YES YES!!!!

*Girly squee of joy*
Back to top Go down
R&R
RP Team
RP Team
R&R

Male
Number of posts : 3059
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:35 pm

can run what?
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Casual
Casual
Karasu

Male

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:04 pm

It's a hentai game for gamers. Alucard can't stop playing it.

He told me about it on msn, I was horrified.

He said:

Quote :
Alan "It's a hentai game. You enter the cave as "the womb raider" and fight off enemies. After every sexy level you unlock a new piece of hentai."

I declined his offer to join. *shakes head* Bad Alucard!
Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:37 pm

OBJECTION!

Alan "I stopped talking like this a long time ago!"

Besides, I don't look at hentai or any of those other things, to be honest. I literally haven't. It's a game where you're a guy who wakes up in a cave and you fight baddies to solve a mystery of who you are and what's going on. It's like Metroid with the health system where you pick up extra health and missile packets, and it has RPG elements where when you kill an opponent they drop experience to level up your current gun. Experience goes down when you take a hit, so it's a matter of trying to avoid getting hit to stay strong.

DAMN YOU DELIVERY PEOPLE! I DIDN'T GET MY HAT BECAUSE YOU GUYS DIDN'T RING THE DOORBELL?!?! DAMMIT, I NEEDED THAT FOR FILM MAKING CLASS!!!
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Casual
Casual
Karasu

Male

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:35 am

It's 2:34 pm, I haven't slept yet. If I get to 5 days I hear I get to hallucinate more than normal! Razz
Back to top Go down
R&R
RP Team
RP Team
R&R

Male
Number of posts : 3059
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:34 pm

computer wants to be uncooperative and is trying to slide down and crash and the screen trying to go kamikaze. a few nails fixed it.
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Casual
Casual
Karasu

Male

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:44 pm

5:43pm , still no sleep.
Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:48 pm

I got my hat this morning! We were able to pick it up at 8:00 at the Post Office because my mom allowed my dad to sign the card so we could pick it up. HUZZAH! I have a second outfit now!
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Casual
Casual
Karasu

Male

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:12 pm

2:11 am - not asleep yet.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:00 am

I read hentai game... but that's about it.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:42 pm

Today ish a good day ;3
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male
Number of posts : 924
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
How are you today? ;D - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0/0How are you today? ;D - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:13 pm

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How are you today? ;D
Page 16 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next