B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adventure Game

Go down 
+4
Kebin
R&R
Asakura
Alucard009
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male
Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Adventure Game - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Game   Adventure Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:26 pm

{For Amy}

{Grabbing the piece of wood, I throw it against the wall. Suddenly, the wall starts bleeding.}

Amy "Cool, just like in all the Haunted House movies!"
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male
Number of posts : 4861
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Character sheet
Health:
Adventure Game - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue1/1Adventure Game - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name: Valentine
Race: Demon

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Game   Adventure Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:34 pm

O___O;;

-Tosses more at the wall- <3
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com/art-f3/lcd-production-t1724
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Game   Adventure Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:12 am

{For Amy}

{Filled with a bunch of eager, I begin throwing all the pieces of the furniture at the walls. The walls soon start bleeding all over.}

Amy "This is too cool! I wish my house had this feature if I ever wanted to recolor my room red!"

{Suddenly, a piercing scream is heard. I look around and notice the beach is turning red...WHAT THE?! Suddenly the part of the room that led to the beach is now a gigantic mouth with sharp fangs and everything.}

Amy "Wow, it's a good thing I don't like sand all that much."

{Well, I can turn around and go out the door, or I could try and venture into the giant mouth thingy.}
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Adventure Game - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue1/1Adventure Game - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Game   Adventure Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:57 am

-Venture into the giant mouth thingy-
Back to top Go down
R&R
RP Team
RP Team
R&R

Male
Number of posts : 3059
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Health:
Adventure Game - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100Adventure Game - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Game   Adventure Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:18 pm

[sneak a good distance and walk on the trail that the guard was blocking]
Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Game   Adventure Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:58 am

{For Terry}

{Quietly I sneak through the jungle foliage and eventually go onto the road. The booth is now around a corner, so the guard can't see me. Walking a good 10 minutes, I find a large cable car that looks like it can take me to the mansion. Unfortunately, there is no power.

Items of interest: Cable car, power switch, power lines, cables}

{For Amy}

Amy "Yay squishy levels!"

{I enter the giant mouth and suddenly hear a huge slam behind me. The teeth just closed, and now I can't see a damn thing. In my pocket, something is glowing. I pull out the mask and it's all HOLY SHIT I CAN SEE IN THE DARK IF I PUT IT ON! Putting it on, I see I can go left, right, or in a drop in the middle of the two passages}
Back to top Go down
R&R
RP Team
RP Team
R&R

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Adventure Game - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100Adventure Game - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Game   Adventure Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:21 am

-look at power lines-
Back to top Go down
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Health:
Adventure Game - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0/0Adventure Game - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Game   Adventure Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:29 pm

This game is awesome.

Before I interrupt and begin playing, may I ask you if I'm correct in believing you threw in references from Luigi's Mansion (description of mansion), Ocarina of Time (I already forgot), Super Punch-Out!! (the painting with the 3 dudes in it), AdventureQuest (death), Dorian Gray (the painting), &/or Taokaka (red-eyes, clawed enemy)? Wait, no, she has 3 claws...which would mean...who has 4 claws...it can't be...can it?

Due to lack of players on the side and moral issues, I'll co-play as Amy.

::Let's go left.
Back to top Go down
http://reyjjj.webs.com/
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Game   Adventure Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:59 pm

( ... Dorian Gray, what part made it seem like that? He has painting of people's death in his gallery? o__O;;

-Sits back and relax- )
Back to top Go down
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Adventure Game - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0/0Adventure Game - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Game   Adventure Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:08 pm

Asakura wrote:
( ... Dorian Gray, what part made it seem like that? He has painting of people's death in his gallery? o__O;;

-Sits back and relax- )
(Are you relaxing as an action in-game or in-reallife? As for the painting, as you noticed, unveiling the painting resulted in...the girl's ending.)
Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Game   Adventure Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:47 pm

(Quick explanation stuffs: Mansion just sorta resembles Luigi's Mansion, but only a little bit. It looks more beat up. The painting was just a random thought I pulled up for a comical death scene, The death's ARE based off the comments you get when you die in AdventureQuest and other games like that, and the painting will be explained later if you guys get far. Also, I didn't have Taokaka in mind when making the monster, but YES! Taokaka FTW! Her birthday is tomorrow! (The 22nd)

{For Terry}

{The powerlines are extending way into the jungle. None of the lines look severed, but something is wrong if they aren't working. This post the powerlines are on has things on the side I can climb up}

{For Amy}

{Going left, I soon find myself in a very large open space. The "walls" are moving in and out like the place is breathing, and there seems to be no pro-WOAH I'M SLIDING TOWARDS THE MIDDLE. Moving back, I notice that this room is like a giant sink hole; the whole thing is a circular pattern that's trying to make me go into the center.}

Amy "Sooooooomething tells me that going in the center is going to be either incredibly painful or fun for like 4 seconds and THEN incredibly painful."

{I could run around it or try to jump over the middle. And of course, there's always the option to turn back I guess.}
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Game   Adventure Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:53 pm

Lithium Ruthenium wrote:
(Are you relaxing as an action in-game or in-reallife? As for the painting, as you noticed, unveiling the painting resulted in...the girl's ending.)
(That was not part of the game, it was still part of the OOC I was chatting into... thus, not affecting the game. The painting didn't result in the game's ending, it was because I stall.... but she did age and then poof. So maybe.)
Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Game   Adventure Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:31 pm

{Uh, ready for your next action}
Back to top Go down
R&R
RP Team
RP Team
R&R

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Game   Adventure Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:48 pm

-flip switch-
Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Game   Adventure Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:29 pm

{For Terry}

{I pull the power switch and a shock runs through my arm. I fly back a bit and land in the cable car just as it starts taking off}

Terry "Ow...But that was really convenient, at least."

{About 6 minutes later, the cable car suddenly stops. It's about 70 feet from the mansion and the river from before is underneath me. This cable car was so far up I couldn't see the wires from when I was down at the river.}

Terry "Great, is it stuck?"

{Suddenly I hear a sound behind me in the distance. Sounds kinda like a chainsaw or something. Turning around, I use the telescope on the cable car, I look around a bit and see 4 guys with chainsaws trying to cut the wire the cable car is on.}

Terry "...Crap?..."

{Soooooomething tells me I'd better get outta here and fast. Creating a ghost hand by clapping my hands, I think on what to do.}
Back to top Go down
R&R
RP Team
RP Team
R&R

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Game   Adventure Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 7:03 pm

-grab the wires and ride it to the cliff-
Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Game   Adventure Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 7:22 pm

{For Terry}

{Using a ghost hand as a boost, I jump off of it and grab onto the wire. Soon the wire is cut and I begin swinging forward. Quickly climbing up the wire to avoid splatting against the mountainside, I reach the peak of the swing and let go, landing right on a balcony on the mansion's second floor.}

Terry "Wow, gotta love action sequences."

{Now this door that leads to the inside room is unlocked. I could break it open, open it, or jump off the side of the balcony to the driveway underneath me}
Back to top Go down
R&R
RP Team
RP Team
R&R

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Game   Adventure Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 7:40 pm

-use ghost hand to unlock from the inside-
Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Game   Adventure Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:12 pm

{For Terry}

Terry "I was never able to elevate up to the point where could summon ghost hands on the opposite side of a wall. Besides, it's already unlocked."
Back to top Go down
R&R
RP Team
RP Team
R&R

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Game   Adventure Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:21 pm

-go in-
Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Game   Adventure Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:43 pm

{For Terry}

{I enter a small room with white walls. There is a piano on the left, a table in front of me, a picture on the wall across from me, and a wine display on the right. On the table there is an M1911, a box of .45 rounds, and some candles. On the left and right walls there are doors.}

Terry "Hm...looks pretty classy in here. Of course my eyes instantly are interested on the gun on the table."
Back to top Go down
R&R
RP Team
RP Team
R&R

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Game   Adventure Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:10 pm

-take gun ammo and candles-
Back to top Go down
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Game   Adventure Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:17 pm

(Taokaka's hooded face = Pakira's shadowed face.)

Toss a penny into the sinkhole.
Or is that too out of character?
Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Game   Adventure Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:29 pm

{For Terry}

{I pick up the gun, ammo, and candles. Suddenly outside, I hear screeching tires and the sound of car doors opening. In an instant, bullets fly in through the windows. I dive for cover and stay away from the window. Bullets riddle the ceiling and people are shouting "Get him! He's still alive!"

Should I try shooting back, or just hide behind cover for now?}

-------------------------
{For Amy}

(It's not out of character. Amy loves doing random stuff that doesn't make sense [this does make sense, though, so don't worry about it])

{I toss a penny. It lands near the middle, and soon the penny disappears like it sank through the middle.}
Back to top Go down
That Asian Guy
New
New
That Asian Guy

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-02-16

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Game   Adventure Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:37 pm

hide for cover. If possible, examine piano, examine left door and examine right door if locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Game   Adventure Game - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventure Game
Page 11 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next