B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

College

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male
Number of posts : 4861
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Character sheet
Health:
College Left_bar_bleue1/1College Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name: Valentine
Race: Demon

College Empty
PostSubject: College   College Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:13 am

I understand that it gives us basic knowledge... and high school is important due to the society interaction. It teaches and allow kids to learn how to make long-term friendships that would last them throughout high school.

However, why do education requires four more years? Whatever happened to the olden days where we have apprentices following a master around, allowing the master to teach the young ones all they need to know? It makes shit less complicated, and less expensive too. Not like all we learn is gonna be used... why the hell do we need so many fucking general education. Really, two to three history classes for a business degree? Two English classes? Two math classes? A science related... with a lab.... who the hell comes up with the curriculum? Physical Education; why do we need ONE class from it? Oh suuuure, within the two years, I need to take a PE class for god knows what for. It's definitely not for staying in shape. Are they having fun jerking us all around the other subject to make us waste time and to somehow spark our minds to go down some other path because we had fun in that one class? =/

Gah! Just give me mah freakin' degree, you bitches!
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com/art-f3/lcd-production-t1724
R&R
RP Team
RP Team
R&R

Male
Number of posts : 3059
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Health:
College Left_bar_bleue100/100College Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name:
Race: Human

College Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:22 pm

the whole mater apprentice thing left because information was lost. and the general information thing cause the more you are taught it the more/longer you remember it, that is why they teach you the same science stuff for 4 or 5 years. And Physical Education, you m ay not realize it because it works slow but it is for your health, exercise 5 days a week for the warcaft nerds does a lot more than none.

and the paper you work your ass off for proves you learned , so an illiterate idiot doesn't take a job as a doctor with his education from House, Scrubs, and ER.
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Casual
Casual
Karasu

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2010-01-15

College Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:07 pm

House and ER are epic!

Scrubs was ok, but it bores me now.

And it's good over here in UK, you choose a degree, and you do that degree. All I learn is law. It's epic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

College Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

College
Page 1 of 1