B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

College student slain in bar fight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male
Number of posts : 4861
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Character sheet
Health:
College student slain in bar fight Left_bar_bleue1/1College student slain in bar fight Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name: Valentine
Race: Demon

College student slain in bar fight Empty
PostSubject: College student slain in bar fight   College student slain in bar fight Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:29 am

Quote :
San Francisco Chronicles

"Jeremy Hansen was a 20-year-old student at Chabot College in Hayward who was hoping to build a career as a sports physical therapist. He had been accepted to San Diego State University and was planning to transfer. Early Sunday, however, Hansen was slain during a fight outside a bar in Hayward.
Same age as I am, knows what he is doing... successful... and has something going for him. Yet, it was taken away in a matter of seconds, minutes, hours; depending on how fast he died. It gets me thinking about how I don't want to be too successful, yet you need to be successful to get anywhere decent.

It also gets me thinking, don't go to a fucking bar. You're only asking for trouble. Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com/art-f3/lcd-production-t1724
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male
Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: College student slain in bar fight   College student slain in bar fight Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:33 am

Ugh, this kind of stuff gets to me. People are living successful lives, they know what they want to do and are working to get to them, and they never get to live them out because they die tragically. Just makes me feel like they're the hard working type who dies before showing their potential, basically making everything they've been working for going to waste. Just a shame to see people die like this.

I've had traumatic experiences involving life and death, and I secretly hope people are okay knowing that many people die each day.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male
Number of posts : 4861
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Character sheet
Health:
College student slain in bar fight Left_bar_bleue1/1College student slain in bar fight Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name: Valentine
Race: Demon

PostSubject: Re: College student slain in bar fight   College student slain in bar fight Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:03 am

Yes, I was disgusted the news article. It made me fear when I get to that point... only to die by the hands of something unfortunate because I was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Or someone held a grudge against me and decided to finally fuck me up.

I'm a bit afraid of being successful right now. I'm scared of losing something I have worked so hard for.... I wouldn't exactly say, wasted time, because he was doing something he liked. If he didn't, I'm sure it wouldn't have been a major. That's why I want to do something I want to do and go from there. Yet, I'm afraid of falling at the same time - the vicious cycle is vicious.
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com/art-f3/lcd-production-t1724
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: College student slain in bar fight   College student slain in bar fight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

College student slain in bar fight
Page 1 of 1