B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gay Marriage?

Go down 
+3
Heavy Confusion
Kazuo Kiriyama
Living Shadow
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Living Shadow
RP Team
RP Team
Living Shadow

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Gay Marriage? Empty
PostSubject: Gay Marriage?   Gay Marriage? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:06 pm

i live in CA, and we have a prop. that says no gay marriage here. what are your opinions on this?
i personally say yes on this proposition, because gay marriage is wrong. (thats not the only reason why, but id rather not start a whole debate about this, im just curious about the opinions)
Back to top Go down
http://trspriting.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male
Number of posts : 2658
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Gay Marriage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay Marriage?   Gay Marriage? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:22 pm

I really want to punch you in the face right now, please explain why you thing gay marriage is wrong.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/has30pkk
Living Shadow
RP Team
RP Team
Living Shadow

Gay Marriage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay Marriage?   Gay Marriage? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:11 pm

1. Are you gay? no offense
2. Gay marriage will be taught in schools.
3. Gay marriage is wrong, and goes against a large popularity's moral values, and religious values as well.
4. If gay marriage is allowed, it will make more children think that being gay is okay.
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male
Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Health:
Gay Marriage? Left_bar_bleue100/100Gay Marriage? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: 卍卐
Race: Other

Gay Marriage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay Marriage?   Gay Marriage? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:16 pm

tyler_robert wrote:
3. Gay marriage is wrong, and goes against a large popularity's moral values, and religious values as well.
4. If gay marriage is allowed, it will make more children think that being gay is okay.
Um...it is okay!
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
Scott
RP Team
RP Team
Scott

Male
Number of posts : 1295
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: Cpl. Scott F. Kilpatrick
Race: Human

Gay Marriage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay Marriage?   Gay Marriage? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:18 pm

Die
Die
Die
Die
Die
Die
Die.
Back to top Go down
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male

Gay Marriage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay Marriage?   Gay Marriage? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:05 pm

tyler_robert wrote:

Dude, that didn't answer my question. The question was, why is gay marriage wrong. It goes against some peoples moral values? Ok thats them, so what? It goes against religious values as well? Ok thats them, so what? Not everyone is religious. Everyone has the right to live the life of whatever sexuality they want, be it straight, bi, or gay. Therefor, gay marriage isn't wrong. Your just dumb. Exuse me for my rudeness.

As for your first question. No. I have no problem with them either.
Back to top Go down
Living Shadow
RP Team
RP Team
Living Shadow

Gay Marriage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay Marriage?   Gay Marriage? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:58 am

would you want your children being taught about gay marriage? I doubt it.
do you want people to tell your children that its okay to be gay?

i agree, people can be gay if they want to, but i dont want my future children to be taught that they can marry people of the same sex. if they want to, thats fine. i wont be happy, but i wont tell them they cant.

and if your wondering, the current results show Yes on Prop 8 (which means no on gay marriage). it could change, though

Scott wrote:
Die
Die
Die
Die
Die
Die
Die.
was that to me or slash?
@ slash: ...
Back to top Go down
Cam-Cam SF5
Casual
Casual
Cam-Cam SF5

Male
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Gay Marriage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay Marriage?   Gay Marriage? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:05 am

tyler_robert wrote:
I can add to this if you are athiest you will probobly hate me but in the bible God says that being gay is wrong and that he ment for a man to love a woman and woman to love a man and no different.also its frankly kinda creepy
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/moslandere/
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male

Gay Marriage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay Marriage?   Gay Marriage? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 7:13 am

tyler_robert wrote:
would you want your children being taught about gay marriage? Dude, theres absolutly no problem with that. I doubt it.
do you want people to tell your children that its okay to be gay? once again, It IS ok to be gay.

i agree, people can be gay if they want to, but i dont want my future children to be taught that they can marry people of the same sex. Thats fine, thats your children, not the rest of the population. if they want to, thats fine. i wont be happy, but i wont tell them they cant.

and if your wondering, the current results show Yes on Prop 8 (which means no on gay marriage). it could change, though

Are you religlious? If so, I can understand where you are coming from. I have read parts of the bible, includeing where it states gay is wrong in general. However this doesn't mean you should be going around everywhere saying "gay is wrong gay is wrong."
Back to top Go down
Yoyojkt
Yoyojkt

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Gay Marriage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay Marriage?   Gay Marriage? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:14 am

I agree with moslander because i am religious.. But if I had to vote yes or no.. I wouldn't vote since it really isn't my life.

I do still think its wrong because, yes in the bible it says all homosexuals will go to hell. But you know people who are going and robbing banks are still doing it even though it's wrong. There going to do it anyway.. So really if some people think its wrong and vote Yes. There just gonna do it anyway.. Except not legally.
Back to top Go down

Gay Marriage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay Marriage?   Gay Marriage? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:32 pm

frankly my dear, i dont give a damn.
Back to top Go down
Scott
RP Team
RP Team
Scott

Male
Number of posts : 1295
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: Cpl. Scott F. Kilpatrick

Gay Marriage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay Marriage?   Gay Marriage? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:08 pm

It was to you, Tyler.
Back to top Go down

Gay Marriage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay Marriage?   Gay Marriage? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:11 pm

wut?
Back to top Go down
Cam-Cam SF5
Casual
Casual
Cam-Cam SF5

Male
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Gay Marriage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay Marriage?   Gay Marriage? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:24 pm

Yoyojkt wrote:
I agree with moslander because i am religious.. But if I had to vote yes or no.. I wouldn't vote since it really isn't my life.

I do still think its wrong because, yes in the bible it says all homosexuals will go to hell. But you know people who are going and robbing banks are still doing it even though it's wrong. There going to do it anyway.. So really if some people think its wrong and vote Yes. There just gonna do it anyway.. Except not legally.
ya thats a perfect way of saying it
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/moslandere/
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male
Number of posts : 924

Character sheet
Health:
Gay Marriage? Left_bar_bleue0/0Gay Marriage? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:

Gay Marriage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay Marriage?   Gay Marriage? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:52 pm

Tyler Robert.....I understand that this is the Spam section and you should be able to post what you want, but why would you start a Topic on such a sensitive subject? I mean, we've already seen the differences in opinion already on the first page and this is getting dangerously close to a flame war. I'll lock this just so we can let it die. I hope I don't sound mean, I just really want to avoid something like this. I'm not sure if you did this time or not, but please think about the Topics you post up next time. You seem like a smart guy, and I'm glad that you've joined these forums, have a great day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gay Marriage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay Marriage?   Gay Marriage? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gay Marriage?
Page 1 of 1