B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Crush at Highschool <3

Go down 
+7
Scott
Kebin
Lithium Ruthenium
Kazuo Kiriyama
Frusciante
Heavy Confusion
Sniper308
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sniper308
RP Team
RP Team
Sniper308

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Character sheet
Health:
My Crush at Highschool <3 Left_bar_bleue5480/5480My Crush at Highschool <3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5480/5480)
Character Name: Spectar Barsaud
Race: Human

My Crush at Highschool <3 Empty
PostSubject: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 5:57 pm

Yup it's true I have a crush. I'm not afraid to admit it here but I am in school itself. Most people would ask her out but High School is another thing guys. I have over 3 thousand kids at my school. My only flaw according to some girls is that I'm shy. I really don't care what you guys say anyways, this is just something I do to relieve pressure from me. I also would like to say this is probably one of those topics where I can post as much times in a row because it's like a story, only it's the truth. Go ahead, laugh at me, tease me, or even help me, I find helping a lot better but whatever.

Problems:
-I am afraid to talk to her because she is beautiful.
-She's a sophomore and I'm a freshman.
-A new school is being built and she might go to that school.
-I am afraid of getting rejected by her.
-I am afraid I'll get embarrassed if she rejects me because of all my friends that are there and her friends.
-She doesn't know me.
-There are 4 other girls that like me and one of their friends wants me to ask out one of the girls.
-Next year the other girl that likes me will come to this school and will want me to ask her out.

Solutions:
-I need to grow balls and not be shy.
-70% of relations and marriages work well when the female is older then the male. She is about a year older then me.
-There's a chance she won't go to the new school.
-I will never know until I ask her.
-Other people's opinions don't matter.
-Try to slowly find a way to talk to her by making friends with her friends then talk to her and try to be her friends.
-Can't seem to solve this problem but kindly reject her.
-Can't seem to solve this problem either but kindly reject her too.

==================================================================================================
Spoiler:

Last edited by Sniper308 on Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:22 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male
Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Health:
My Crush at Highschool <3 Left_bar_bleue100/100My Crush at Highschool <3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: 卍卐
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:35 pm

Lol makes me remember freshmen year...2 sophmores and a senior..lol.

Anyways, You're best bet would be to be friends with her for a little while so that you can see what she's into, how she acts alone, how she feels towards parents and friends etc.
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
Sniper308
RP Team
RP Team
Sniper308

Other / Decline to state

Character sheet
Health:
My Crush at Highschool <3 Left_bar_bleue5480/5480My Crush at Highschool <3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5480/5480)

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:41 pm

Chinese Democracy wrote:

Anyways, You're best bet would be to be friends with her for a little while so that you can see what she's into, how she acts alone, how she feels towards parents and friends etc.

Easier said then done. I don't really know who she is. Wouldn't it be strange for a random person out in the middle of no where asks to be your friend in front of other friends that don't even know him? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male

Character sheet
Health:
My Crush at Highschool <3 Left_bar_bleue100/100My Crush at Highschool <3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:58 pm

Yeah thats true lol. But you need to be spontanious man. You don't HAVE to ask to be her friend right away, just ask little things, like her name, where she was born, and just little stuff in a casual conversation.
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male
Number of posts : 4553
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: Blaze

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:14 pm

Sniper308 wrote:
Chinese Democracy wrote:

Easier said then done. I don't really know who she is. Wouldn't it be strange for a random person out in the middle of no where asks to be your friend in front of other friends that don't even know him? Shocked
lol not for me i walk up to random people and say wanna be friends then they look at me weird and get annoyed lol but i dont do that to make friends anyways if you wanna get her to like you,you got to start talking to her that way you can feel more comfortable around her and she can feel the same so just do what slash said
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:18 pm

Blaze [KF] wrote:
Sniper308 wrote:
Chinese Democracy wrote:

lol not for me i walk up to random people and say wanna be friends then they look at me weird and get annoyed lol but i dont do that to make friends anyways if you wanna get her to like you,you got to start talking to her that way you can feel more comfortable around her and she can feel the same so just do what slash said
I've had people do that to me before lol. They even asked for a hug, and I never found out their name.
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:26 pm

Chinese Democracy wrote:
Blaze [KF] wrote:
Sniper308 wrote:
Chinese Democracy wrote:

I've had people do that to me before lol. They even asked for a hug, and I never found out their name.
lol i do that and if its girls a kiss on the cheek too and there like WTF and i try to act like if i knew them all my life lol its so fun cause the way they look at you and how they react lol
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:43 pm

Blaze [KF] wrote:
Chinese Democracy wrote:
Blaze [KF] wrote:
Sniper308 wrote:
Chinese Democracy wrote:

lol i do that and if its girls a kiss on the cheek too and there like WTF and i try to act like if i knew them all my life lol its so fun cause the way they look at you and how they react lol
lolololololololololololol
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:53 pm

well yeah snipe the best you could do is just talk with her and become her friend first
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:54 pm

Oh, or if you're too shy, Leave a message in her locker.
Back to top Go down
Sniper308
RP Team
RP Team
Sniper308

Other / Decline to state

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:01 pm

Blaze [KF] wrote:
well yeah snipe the best you could do is just talk with her and become her friend first

I'll try. The way I was thinking was 2 different plans.

Plan 1
Get to know her friends and find out stuff about her. Get to know her personally after befriending her friends because girls feel more comfortable when they are around friends or friend's friends. And you know how the rest will turn out and stuff. (Ask her out and whatnot)

Plan 2
Supposedly do something like drop a pin or a button (which I do for some sort of homeless project) right next to her and keep walking. That might make her notice the pin and return it to me. I will thank her and ask her name so I can thank her properly. Do a few more things like "forget" something and walk off when I'm near her. That way I can be able to thank her once again and maybe talk to her a bit. Later on be friends with her and you know how the rest will turn out and stuff. (Ask her out and whatnot after knowing her for a bit.)

Edit: We don't have lockers in my school :'(
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:02 pm

Plan 1>Plan 2.

She may not notice dropped item
Back to top Go down
Sniper308
RP Team
RP Team
Sniper308

Other / Decline to state

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:04 pm

Chinese Democracy wrote:
Plan 1>Plan 2.

She may not notice dropped item

Then I will momentarily go with that until I find a better plan other then grow balls and straight up talk to her. xD
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:05 pm

or no plans just act normally around her like you would with your other friends she's still a normal person if it doesnt work out it wasnt meant to be
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:06 pm

Blaze [KF] wrote:
or no plans just act normally around her like you would with your other friends she's still a normal person if it doesnt work out it wasnt meant to be
He doesn't really know her, and isn't normally around her.
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:09 pm

Chinese Democracy wrote:
Blaze [KF] wrote:
SORRY i meant when he starts to get to know her more instead of planning things out you should just act normally
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:10 pm

Blaze [KF] wrote:
Chinese Democracy wrote:
Blaze [KF] wrote:
SORRY i meant when he starts to get to know her more instead of planning things out you should just act normally
Well that's a given.
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:16 pm

Chinese Democracy wrote:
Blaze [KF] wrote:
Chinese Democracy wrote:
Blaze [KF] wrote:
Well that's a given.
i know people who don't do this so yeah lol just trying to help
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:18 pm

Blaze [KF] wrote:
Chinese Democracy wrote:
Blaze [KF] wrote:
Chinese Democracy wrote:
Blaze [KF] wrote:
Well that's a given.
Srsly?

People can be so dumb sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:20 pm

Chinese Democracy wrote:
Blaze [KF] wrote:
Chinese Democracy wrote:
Blaze [KF] wrote:
Chinese Democracy wrote:
Blaze [KF] wrote:
Well that's a given.
Srsly?

true they try to act like someone they arent and girls dont like that
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:30 pm

Blaze [KF] wrote:
Chinese Democracy wrote:
Blaze [KF] wrote:
Chinese Democracy wrote:
Blaze [KF] wrote:
Chinese Democracy wrote:
Blaze [KF] wrote:
Well that's a given.
Srsly?

Except for Role Play. Then It's good to be someone else.
Back to top Go down
Sniper308
RP Team
RP Team
Sniper308

Other / Decline to state

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:50 pm

Chinese Democracy wrote:
Blaze [KF] wrote:
Chinese Democracy wrote:
Blaze [KF] wrote:
Chinese Democracy wrote:
Blaze [KF] wrote:
Chinese Democracy wrote:
Blaze [KF] wrote:
Well that's a given.
Srsly?

Except for Role Play. Then It's good to be someone else.

If I knew her more like a friend then I would act normal but I'm shy because I have a crush on her and I know nothing really about her. You know what I mean?
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:52 pm

Sniper308 wrote:
If I knew her more like a friend then I would act normal but I'm shy because I have a crush on her and I know nothing really about her. You know what I mean?

I know exactly what you mean. You have to talk to her though man.
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:53 pm

Chinese Democracy wrote:
Sniper308 wrote:

I know exactly what you mean. You have to talk to her though man.
i know what he means too but yeah just talk
Back to top Go down
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male
Number of posts : 2658

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:41 am

Sniper308 wrote:
Solutions:
-I need to grow balls and not be shy.

:ike:

I lol'd so hard. Good luck though.

:ike:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/has30pkk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Crush at Highschool <3
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
B.P. Gaming Planet :: Miscellaneous :: School Chat-
Jump to: