B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Crush at Highschool <3

Go down 
+7
Scott
Kebin
Lithium Ruthenium
Kazuo Kiriyama
Frusciante
Heavy Confusion
Sniper308
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male
Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Health:
My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: 卍卐
Race: Other

My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 7:31 pm

Lol close Sniper, but Love is where you refuse to do anything if something goes wrong. Crush is almost at that point, but you still realize there are other people that might be a better match.
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Health:
My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 7:34 pm

Level 3.5: Like like a friend
----------------
Thanks for the rundown, but you never answered at least one question why?

I need to know this--actually, I merely want to know this, for I am an unusual being with unusual values for a 14-yr. old American boy... Razz .

You (might) say, "There are fish in the sea," I go like, "Oh look, a fish. *keeps walking swimming*" or "There are some birds in the sky... I'm a fish. Damnit."

Last edited by Reytaro on Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://reyjjj.webs.com/
Sniper308
RP Team
RP Team
Sniper308

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Character sheet
Health:
My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5480/5480My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5480/5480)
Character Name: Spectar Barsaud

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 7:35 pm

Chinese Democracy wrote:
Lol close Sniper, but Love is where you refuse to do anything if something goes wrong. Crush is almost at that point, but you still realize there are other people that might be a better match.

ORLY? I didn't know that. I guess I was close enough. :3 study
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male

Character sheet
Health:
My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 7:48 pm

Lol. The why, Reytaro, is because sometimes people just need someone to be close to, someone to show off, someone to possibly fall in love with.
Back to top Go down
Sniper308
RP Team
RP Team
Sniper308

Other / Decline to state

Character sheet
Health:
My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5480/5480My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5480/5480)

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 7:55 pm

Chinese Democracy wrote:
Lol. The why, Reytaro, is because sometimes people just need someone to be close to, someone to show off, someone to possibly fall in love with.

According to the other site I posted this about, they say I'm in love. They say it's true love because I'll tell you what I told them. I see many girls but when I look at her, yet I don't know her and I have this weird feeling towards her. My stomach feels empty, my hands are sweaty, my body is in a shock when I see her and she stares at me. It can't be love at first site because I seen many other girls before her and she seems to have captured my heart. I also get the same feeling when I listen to this because for some reason it reminds me of her as If I was thinking of her: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjfUyzr91cU
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male
Number of posts : 924
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:39 pm

I'll have to update my earlier comment now.......even if it earned your respect for me.....I'll have to say this. Your age says 19 so I'm guessing that is your actual age? Well, don't get ahead of yourself. Skip all the cliches about true love or love at first sight, it's fine to post your problems and get help from others but I have to disagree with the Users on your other site. They don't have the qualificatin or experience to judge your feelings, and trying to will hurt you. You can ask people for advice but never, and I mean never, let someone else tell you how you feel. That is up to you and if you are hurt in the end, then you have no one to blame but yourself. If you're fooled into thinking you're willing to spend the rest of your life with someone you barely know, the damages can be irreperable. I've made a poor decision similar to yours.......and the only reason I was able to recover is because I had the support of people making sure I kept a clear head.

You are intitled to believe that your in love as long as you hold your head up high enough for the double-edged sword to come back if need be. Understand? Newly-acquired Comrade?

Last edited by Tiduseya on Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:50 pm

Chinese Democracy wrote:
I think I may be able to relate to that... somewhat... some of it....
For those, I--ah, why am I bothering with this?? This is not my topic silent .

Sry guys, I'd best leave now :bom: . I'm no help and all spam.

And I still don't understand the commonman, and I will be the strong person to resist, quite easily, falling... :cherry: .

(And in case you haven't noticed, by username is far from my true self)
Back to top Go down
http://reyjjj.webs.com/
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:52 pm

Tiduseya wrote:
I'll have to update my earlier comment now.......even if it earned your respect for me.....I'll have to say this. Your age says 19 so I'm guessing that is your actual age? Well, don't get ahead of yourself. Skip all the cliches about true love or love at first sight, it's fine to post your problems and get help from others but I have to disagree with the Users on your other site. They don't have the qualificatin or experience to judge your feelings, and trying to will hurt you. You can ask people for advice but never, and I mean never, let someone else tell you how you feel. That is up to you and if you are hurt in the end, then you have no one to blame but yourself. If you're fooled into thinking you're willing to spend the rest of your life with someone you barely know, the damages can be irreperable. I've made a poor decision similar to yours.......and the only reason I was able to recover is because I had the support of people making sure I kept a clear head.

You are intitled to believe that your in love as long as you hold your head up high enough for the double-edged sword to come back if need be. Understand? Newly-acquired Comrade?

*Jaw drops*

Holy crazy man. You beat me to sayin it lol. Plus, you had stuff in there that I would've completly forgot.
Back to top Go down
Claus
RP Team
RP Team
Claus

Male
Number of posts : 3596

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: Claus

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:00 pm

Just friggen ask her out. Like seriously. You depend on us to tell you what to do? we hardly know what you look like nor this little girl looks like. Just ask her out. If she says no, well, burn in hell and cry it a river to keep yourself alive. If she doesnt like you, she doesnt like you. If you want to know, ask her. Be serious about it. Or at least tell your friend and make them ask her. Like seriously, why are you hanging on like this. Is she not your type? Will she say no? Obviously you should ask know, cause asking now would be no different than asking later. Step up.
Back to top Go down
Kebin
RP Team
RP Team

Female
Number of posts : 2068
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: Kebin Post
Race: Zombie

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:02 pm

PK Starstorm wrote:
Just friggen ask her out. Like seriously. You depend on us to tell you what to do? we hardly know what you look like nor this little girl looks like. Just ask her out. If she says no, well, burn in hell and cry it a river to keep yourself alive. If she doesnt like you, she doesnt like you. If you want to know, ask her. Be serious about it. Or at least tell your friend and make them ask her. Like seriously, why are you hanging on like this. Is she not your type? Will she say no? Obviously you should ask know, cause asking now would be no different than asking later. Step up.
I disagree with that second to last sentence, If someone completely random came up to me and asked me out, I'd obviously say no, but If I got to know them, and actually liked them, that could change my opinion.
I think Sniper's method is fine.
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:10 pm

Kebin wrote:
PK Starstorm wrote:
I disagree with that second to last sentence, If someone completely random came up to me and asked me out, I'd obviously say no, but If I got to know them, and actually liked them, that could change my opinion.
Agreed.

Seems to me, champio's been kinda bitchy about everything lately.
Back to top Go down
Sniper308
RP Team
RP Team
Sniper308

Other / Decline to state

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:53 pm

Tiduseya wrote:

No, my actual age is 14, turning 15 in december 20th. I understand what you're saying and you are still most wise. I will give some time to think of the things you said. I thank you comrade. *Bows before Tid*
Back to top Go down
Claus
RP Team
RP Team
Claus

Male
Number of posts : 3596

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: Claus

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:08 pm

Chinese Democracy wrote:
Kebin wrote:
PK Starstorm wrote:
Agreed.

That's PK Starstorm to you
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:21 pm

PK Starstorm wrote:
Chinese Democracy wrote:
Kebin wrote:
PK Starstorm wrote:
Agreed.

That's PK Starstorm to you
I'll call you whatever I want.
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:24 am

Sniper308 wrote:
Tiduseya wrote:

No, my actual age is 14, turning 15 in december 20th. I understand what you're saying and you are still most wise. I will give some time to think of the things you said. I thank you comrade. *Bows before Tid*

I'm glad you understand, 14 going on 15 only adds stability to my statements considering my mistake and your mistake would have potentially been around the same age-frame.
Back to top Go down
Sniper308
RP Team
RP Team
Sniper308

Other / Decline to state

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 6:26 pm

Added Day 10 and 11.
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 6:30 pm

Lol sounds like you got it all planned out on day 10 there. Day 11 kinda adds on to the plan though...
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:46 pm

Even though you're planning it all out I think you're being a little too submissive....the note giving and friend conversing, while understandable, seems childish. Don't take that the wrong way because I've done it as well, but if you want to leave the best impression, give it to her yourself.....and perhaps mention your inability to tell her yourself......but give a 'sweet' reason involving her looks or.....something. You may not know her name and the Veronica issue may be increasing but you need fix them before they become a real problem.

Telling a girl that you don't like them is HARD! I understand......but doing hard things is common. Whether it be standing up to friends, controlling the urge to fight back, or deciding to talk to your crush. Waiting until the problem comes to you now means you'll wait for others to come later. It's a learned habit that I'm breaking as I write this post. If you think that you can't tell her you don't share her feelings, then you'll just have to get over it. I'm being hard hearted, I know. I personally wanted to tell you what I did to get over my female problems, but I know that my situation and your situation are different.

I'll tell you my out-look on life. It's confusing but once you get it......you'll understand a lot of problems:

You've read story books, right? Right. Well, every story follows a simple format, you've probably heard about it in school;

Introduction

Rising Action

Climax/Turning Point

Falling Action

Conclusion

I'll throw in a little Math now, the format of a graph.....you understand that too right?

Putting those two idea's together you get a rising and falling timeline of events happening before, now, and potentially later (depending on your religious preferences). Anyways, think of your life as......a story. The Introduction being your Birth and the Rising Action through Falling action being the rest of your life until Death (Conclusion). This is the simple part of my out-look.

The more complex part is that everyone is the main character of their story. Anyone else besides you is a side-character...your parents, your spouse, your friends, everyone that is not you. And you see, the side-characters are the ones that control the rising and falling action of the Main characters story. You may disagree, but I have supporting facts for this. Let's say, you make a decision, it's your decision and nothing affects it right? Wrong, the events and people around you, leading up to that point, made you who you are now. And who you are is the deciding factor of what you do. I hope I haven't confused anyone yet? I'll be logging off now and continue later Sniper308, good luck!
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:59 pm

Tiduseya wrote:
Even though you're planning it all out I think you're being a little too submissive....the note giving and friend conversing, while understandable, seems childish. Don't take that the wrong way because I've done it as well, but if you want to leave the best impression, give it to her yourself.....and perhaps mention your inability to tell her yourself......but give a 'sweet' reason involving her looks or.....something. You may not know her name and the Veronica issue may be increasing but you need fix them before they become a real problem.

Telling a girl that you don't like them is HARD! I understand......but doing hard things is common. Whether it be standing up to friends, controlling the urge to fight back, or deciding to talk to your crush. Waiting until the problem comes to you now means you'll wait for others to come later. It's a learned habit that I'm breaking as I write this post. If you think that you can't tell her you don't share her feelings, then you'll just have to get over it. I'm being hard hearted, I know. I personally wanted to tell you what I did to get over my female problems, but I know that my situation and your situation are different.

I'll tell you my out-look on life. It's confusing but once you get it......you'll understand a lot of problems:

You've read story books, right? Right. Well, every story follows a simple format, you've probably heard about it in school;

Introduction

Rising Action

Climax/Turning Point

Falling Action

Conclusion

I'll throw in a little Math now, the format of a graph.....you understand that too right?

Putting those two idea's together you get a rising and falling timeline of events happening before, now, and potentially later (depending on your religious preferences). Anyways, think of your life as......a story. The Introduction being your Birth and the Rising Action through Falling action being the rest of your life until Death (Conclusion). This is the simple part of my out-look.

The more complex part is that everyone is the main character of their story. Anyone else besides you is a side-character...your parents, your spouse, your friends, everyone that is not you. And you see, the side-characters are the ones that control the rising and falling action of the Main characters story. You may disagree, but I have supporting facts for this. Let's say, you make a decision, it's your decision and nothing affects it right? Wrong, the events and people around you, leading up to that point, made you who you are now. And who you are is the deciding factor of what you do. I hope I haven't confused anyone yet? I'll be logging off now and continue later Sniper308, good luck!

I lol'd at underlined.

Anyways, agreed.
Back to top Go down
Sniper308
RP Team
RP Team
Sniper308

Other / Decline to state

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:40 am

Chinese Democracy wrote:
Tiduseya wrote:

Introduction

Rising Action

Climax/Turning Point

Falling Action

Conclusion

I lol'd at underlined.

Anyways, agreed.

I seem to be making people lol a lot. Maybe because half the time I don't understand things? xD
Back to top Go down
Sniper308
RP Team
RP Team
Sniper308

Other / Decline to state

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:38 pm

----------------------------------------------------------------
---Day 12 of the plan, Wednesday, December 10, 2008---
----------------------------------------------------------------
I still couldn't get to her. I actually got to walk right past her and I mean we were close, shoulder to shoulder. I walked past her, pretending to ignore her. I knew she was really there and she began to stare at me as I walked by. This time, I let her get a good look of me.
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:43 pm

Sniper308 wrote:
I seem to be making people lol a lot. Maybe because half the time I don't understand things? xD
That was just at something Tid said lol.

And as far as what you said about today, It seems more like you're mad at her. Well, at least that's what I would think if someone I share looks with ignored me...
Back to top Go down
Sniper308
RP Team
RP Team
Sniper308

Other / Decline to state

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:55 pm

Chinese Democracy wrote:
Sniper308 wrote:
That was just at something Tid said lol.

And as far as what you said about today, It seems more like you're mad at her. Well, at least that's what I would think if someone I share looks with ignored me...

Not essentially ignored her but pretend I didn't notice her there and she so happens to be behind me. xD
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:57 pm

Right, but from her point she doesn't exactly know that you're pretending.
Back to top Go down
Sniper308
RP Team
RP Team
Sniper308

Other / Decline to state

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:59 pm

Chinese Democracy wrote:
Right, but from her point she doesn't exactly know that you're pretending.

Good point but she knows I'm not ignoring her. I remember the day before me and my friend that is helping me kinda went close to a distance to hear their conversation. Nothing interesting or of any use though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Crush at Highschool <3   My Crush at Highschool <3 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Crush at Highschool <3
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
B.P. Gaming Planet :: Miscellaneous :: School Chat-
Jump to: