B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

4-way battle.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Xovos
RP Team
RP Team
Xovos

Male
Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Character sheet
Health:
4-way battle. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/04-way battle. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:
Race: Other

4-way battle. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4-way battle.   4-way battle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:47 pm

Ronen carefully scanned his surroundings, searching for the young sorcerer that he had made his current target. His attention broke from the arena's ground as the faint sound of fast paced footstep from atop the wall behind him gradually grew louder. Quickly turning to face the wall, he saw his opponent racing along the top of it, dagger in hand, closing the distance between them. "There you are," he said silently to himself, "Couldn't hide forever, now, could you?"

Tightening his grip on the great blade resting against his shoulder, Ronen shot forward towards the wall. "Now, let's make this quick, shall we?" Leaping up along the wall, he slammed the sword into the wall and used its mass to launch himself upward beyond the height of the wall.

Now being pulled back down by gravity, he began to slash the great weight his sword vertically down attempting to strike his opponent with a force that would shatter a portion of the wall on impact within a 4 ft. radius. The time between the drop to the wall from this position is little but enough to attempt to dodge the fatal blow if they were very quick to react.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male
Number of posts : 4861
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Character sheet
Health:
4-way battle. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/14-way battle. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name: Valentine
Race: Demon

PostSubject: Re: 4-way battle.   4-way battle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:53 am

(First off, sorry for taking so long, life calls. Second, I'm gonna change the character's name ;P Although, I technically never placed her name in the RP yet... so yeah, no more Chii, okay? Chii ish a different character... much sweeter and less demonic ;P)

Lilith had crossed arms with many warriors for many years now, sometimes, it feels like the world has nothing new for her. Although the approach is a bit different, she could estimate what would come next. There's only so many aerial assaults in the world, and only so much a human body could do with the limitation of the body, joints, angle, and gravity. It's like she could predict most attacks and the possibilities. Of course, it took many years for her body to be able to react to them. She may be able to see them, predict them, but if her body could not do anything about it, it was essentially useless. She knew that quite well.

As he reaches her, she had already passed her weightless state and was already heading back down to Earth. He had underestimated her weight, as it's not just her weight, but the weight of her equipment as well. Each of her shackles were at least a thousand pound each, multiply by four, and then one hundred pound per link. Sometimes, even she don't know how she managed with such heavy weight, but being a demon, there's a lot of things that cannot be explained properly.

A smile grew across her face. His knees connected to her prepared hand as she softens the blow. "What shall you do now?" she asked, staring into his eyes to wait for his follow up.
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com/art-f3/lcd-production-t1724
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male
Number of posts : 924
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
4-way battle. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/04-way battle. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: 4-way battle.   4-way battle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:17 pm

((Anouncement to everyone, sorry for not being on for a long time, I'll try getting on more often. I'll reply tomorrow.))
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: 4-way battle.   4-way battle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:12 am

((Finally back for now, I'll try finishing a post. Sorry for Double posting.))

A grin flashed across the Warriors face, he was now close enough to start the technique. The approaching ground-to-air knee was far slower than it could be, allowing for a block. But with just enough force, he gained passage above her. As soon as this occured, gravity took hold of both fighters. A modern understanding would be that because the woman was heavier, she would fall faster and deny the man a decent succession in attacks, but this was not true. The wind resistance Lillith gained from the extra mass of chains created a make-shift vacuum above her that kept Tiduseya in close proximity.

Without hesitation, the Crimson guantlets he wore flashed brilliantly as a flurry of strikes came upon his opponent. There was no confirmation of if they connected, but the bombardment did not cease. From Fist and Elbow to Foot and Knee, every hit that pushed him away just sucked him back in, until the ground was but a hundred meters away. Using the last few seconds he had left, he coiled himself into the fetal position and began a vertical spin. Much like a certain blue hedgehog, Tiduseya's spin was reaching lightning speeds. With only a few yards remaining, all the force that had been gained was all released as a leg escaped the figure and sped destructively towards Lillith.

"Graaaaggghhh!"

((I don't feel very happy with this post but it's all I can do for right now. I hope it's alright?))
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male
Number of posts : 4861
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Character sheet
Health:
4-way battle. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/14-way battle. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name: Valentine
Race: Demon

PostSubject: Re: 4-way battle.   4-way battle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:09 am

(Sorry for the short post, but I don't think I've fully grasp what Tiduseya posted)

Whipping her left arm towards her opponent, the chain around her wrist wrapped themselves around the approaching leg three times. Jerking it quickly before it had completely reached her, hoping that she applied enough force to change his course. Gravity was doing funny things to her as both her arms felt heavier than usual; it wasn't something new to her, but it still gets her each and every single time. It's a wonder why she's a ground person mostly, aerial was not her specialty.

He has grown faster since our last encounter, it's good that he's growing.
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com/art-f3/lcd-production-t1724
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: 4-way battle.   4-way battle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:38 pm

Feeling the chain contract around his calf, Tiduseya's eyes widened in adrenaline. This confrontation was based purely on willpower now...and if he wasn't careful, it just might be the last for him.

He had thought those exact same words many times throughout his life.....

"...This is my last chance..."

"...If I don't win, I'll be killed..."

"...I just might die..."

Speed was always his strong point, but luck was his "trump card". A "trump card" that he held onto with shame and dependence.

I've always picked fights I couldn't handle and only made it through by chance.....I don't want this battle to end the same. I'll either win by my own strength or die!

As he fought against Lillith's grip, the ground never seemed to come. They were only feet away moments ago...so why did it seem like eternity now? Maybe this was that feeling that humans get in their final embers of life? Almost like he was moving at an impossible speed, the crimson-clad warrior examined himself. His muscles were still flexed and bulged in an attempt to over power the Chinese Demoness that meant so much to him. The caved-in chest plate was now almost completely worn off, and his gauntlets held blood on them. But Tiduseya was unsure of who's it was. Did he actually hit her or was this from his hands? Finishing off his sightseeing, he took one last glance at Lillith.

.....Amazing.....We've been fighting this whole time, but she still looks like the fight hadn't even started yet. It's just amazing, seeing how big the difference is between the two of us...compared to her I must look pretty torn up.....

The moment in time that had allowed for this event soon dissapeared. The deciding moment between Lillith and Tiduseya was drawing closer.

((What would you think to a Roleplay later about them? Maybe not as the main characters but enough to explain some of this history? I mean, at first I just threw in something for motivation but now I'm curious!))
Back to top Go down
Kebin
RP Team
RP Team

Female
Number of posts : 2068
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Character sheet
Health:
4-way battle. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/1004-way battle. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: Kebin Post
Race: Zombie

PostSubject: Re: 4-way battle.   4-way battle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:39 am

Kevin managed to move out of the sword's way, but the impact still got to him. The wall collapsed, knocking Kevin down to the arena once more. HE coughed through all the dust which was still flying all around. This obscured his vision, and he saw his chance. He took his dagger which he still held and threw it towards where the hall had collapsed. WAiting to hear a cry of pain, he took his turn to collapse on the ground and rest.
Back to top Go down
Xovos
RP Team
RP Team
Xovos

Male
Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: 4-way battle.   4-way battle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:43 am

The dust that now clouded the air obscured Ronen's vision. Soon realizing he had missed his opponent, he forced his sword out of what was left of the stone surface which he stood upon as the nearby members of the auddience scattered in fear. Trying to locate the young fighter, he felt a fierce pain as cold metal made its way into his left thigh at a sharp angle causing him to lose balance and drop to the ground.

He slowly attempted to get up from the ground to be stopped by the sharp pain of the dagger that made its way deep into his leg, three inches above his knee. He carefully grabbed the handle of the dagger and quickly removed it, causing a short scream in pain. He quickly used the dagger to cut away the left sleeve of his shirt to be used as a bandage. He quickly wrapped the wound and forced himself up using his sword as support.

Placing the dagger into the pack on his belt, he wait for his opponent to come to him. His strategy of offence was so far inneffective. Perhaps now he should go on defence for a while. Ronen now waited at the edge of the arena prepaired to parry his opponent's next attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4-way battle.   4-way battle. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4-way battle.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3