B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rey_J's latest idea

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Health:
Rey_J's latest idea Left_bar_bleue0/0Rey_J's latest idea Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:
Race: Human

Rey_J's latest idea Empty
PostSubject: Rey_J's latest idea   Rey_J's latest idea Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:38 am

I may sound like a leech or something with this idea, but even so, I want to hear what you all really think of this.

This RPG idea of mine could be considered what will help to mold my own game by taking scenarios I've made up in my mind and putting them forth; roleplayers would take up the roles of characters in each situation (including the good, the bad, and the ugly) and also conspire to get the drop on us...I think.

For example, the first scene takes place on a large, floating, mostly barren, gray platform-like world half-paved with huge cement squares; there is one major city in sight and the rest is about flat and desolate, save for the occasional wooden house. How do these people survive? They travel to the city and back.... Anyways, the real story here (if any) kicks off when unlucky little Lucas (yes the one from Mother, Brawl, etc.) wakes up on a miles-long square of cement and looks around. The sky is purple and orange and dark. Dark-grayness stretches on in every direction, occasionally broken by an inconspicuous large block serving no purpose or a miraculous yet bare tree peeking out of a crack in the ground. Wind is audible; there is dust on the ground. It's like a sidewalk in a bustling, dark city, except for the fact that it doesn't take a meter to terminate and begin road or building or alley--it's an enormous sidewalk. What Lucas doesn't know is that the tall, thin shadow in the distance is a tall, thin building harkening a calm, dark (I know, overused by now Razz ) city at its base. Why is he here? (Answer:
Spoiler:
Intimidated by the vast, empty, dark (sorry), yet oddly clearly visible void, he trembles and is at a loss. (For help imagining the scene, take Ruined Zoo from Brawl and bulldoze the entire place.) (Also take it that at this point, Lucas is not mighty like he'd be at the end of his game but feeble like when his real quest begins.)

He begins walking actually, that might be a good time to leave it to Lucas' roleplayer to decide what comes next. As long as it fits character, he could punch a tree to pick up a Stick weapon or whatever.

So, how about it? Good idea?

If it helps influence opinions, here's some more insight to my version of the scene:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://reyjjj.webs.com/
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Health:
Rey_J's latest idea Left_bar_bleue0/0Rey_J's latest idea Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:
Race: Human

Rey_J's latest idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rey_J's latest idea   Rey_J's latest idea Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:45 pm

A dozen views and 0 replies.
Come on, step it up!
Back to top Go down
http://reyjjj.webs.com/

Rey_J's latest idea
Page 1 of 1