B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Note RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Minigamer
Casual
Casual
Minigamer

Male
Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Death Note RP Empty
PostSubject: Death Note RP   Death Note RP Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:21 pm

OOC: I'll start off

The Plot

The world is peaceful ever since Kira died. Crimerates have dropped drastically since criminals fear another Kira might rise again. That lasted for about 5 months until they had nothing to fear and they started crimes once again. the police force cant handle all these crimes so they are recruiting more members to help. The Death Note on the other hand is still on earth and it is hidden somewhere in the world.

Will you be the murderer or the genius to stop it.

~ In Yougan High ~

Ganzo: C'mon Kaitsu you got to enter the competition the school needs you

Kaitsu: I dont fight for pety competitions i fight for self defense

Ganzo: See this is why your not the most popular kid in school, Your stubborn

Kaitsu: You think I give a care about popularity i come to school to get my education

Ganzo: Plus your a nerd, Why do I hang out with you?

Kaitsu: I dont know you tell me i could care less

Ganzo: ugh your so stubborn lets go to class

~ After school ended ~

Ganzo: Our English teacher sucks

Kaitsu: I would have done the same thing if I was him

Ganzo: What? All I did was shoot fireworks at his car nothing else

Kaitsu: Which you blew it up he have all the right to press charges on you

Ganzo: $15,000?

Kaitsu: your lucky it was actually $30,000

Ganzo: Anyway you coming over

Kaitsu: No im busy

Ganzo: Alright dont study to hard

Kaitsu: Ill try not to

Ganzo Left and Kaitsu went home

?: Hello Kaitsu.

Kaitsu: Who are you?

?: The man that have answers thats related to Kira

Kaitsu: Kira...?

?: Meet me at Sanatori Museum at 3:00 A.M

The man disappeared into the shadows

Kaitsu: What was that about....
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male
Number of posts : 924
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
Death Note RP Left_bar_bleue0/0Death Note RP Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:
Race: Human

Death Note RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note RP   Death Note RP Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:58 pm

Ooc: I don't mind joining, but I wont be able to get on too often. You already know my profile so we can start whenever you like.
Back to top Go down
Minigamer
Casual
Casual
Minigamer

Male

Death Note RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note RP   Death Note RP Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:13 pm

OOC: I already started, Above post

Kaitsu arrives at the museum

Kaitsu: Im here

?: Good good do you still want that info?

Kaitsu: What I want is who are you and What do i want to know that includes me coming here in 3:00 A.M

?: I see your very skeptical well I will start off as soon as we play a game

Kaitsu: Im not into games tell me now

?: Ahhhh what's wrong? Everyone likes games just listen and you may live
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

Death Note RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note RP   Death Note RP Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:14 am

"Another late night........" The voice of a middle aged man trailed through the empty hallways of the new building that had been put up a few weeks before. A yawn escaped the sandy-blonde head of his and he started rubbing his eyes in exhuastion, "As soon as you finish this report your going home Lucas......" Between the countless days of nonstop work and the lack of sleep, Lucas had devoloped a habit of talking to himself when his co-workers left. As the typing died down, a few more clicks from the mouse, and a press of the power button, the man stood up and yawned once more. The look of work was evident on even his clothes; His shirt was covered in wrinkles and his work pants had coffee stains that were days old. "I'll head home and be back at five-thirty......" He told himself, checking the digital clock; flashing 3:17 in bright red lights.
Back to top Go down
Minigamer
Casual
Casual
Minigamer

Male

Death Note RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note RP   Death Note RP Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:42 am

" It's a game of cat and mouse basically." The Man said. " I told you I dont like games or have time to play em. The only game I prefer is a Rubix cube." Kaitsu said. " Great cause that's what were going to play." Said the man with a smirk on his face. " What...?" Said Kaitsu with confusion. " This Rubix cube right here is nothing out of the ordinary except theres a bomb in here. You got to figure out the order and suquence I set the rubix cube in or -boom- you explode. But if you survive I'll give you the info." Said the Man. " How about I just throw it?" Said Kaitsu. " You cant see this trigger if I even think your going to throw it im going to blow it up." Said the man. " This is most annoying." Said Kaitsu with anger. " Oh yeah you got 30 minutes to solve it good luck boy." Said the man with a smile
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

Death Note RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note RP   Death Note RP Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:12 am

After locking up the doors to the place he worked, Lucas made his way to his car, which looked as dinged up as he did. A horrible paint job with so many scratches that whatever decals that were on it aren't visible now. A few minutes later, the car is started and already down the road. "A nice nap is all I need right now......." He mumbled to himself.

Last edited by Tiduseya on Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Minigamer
Casual
Casual
Minigamer

Male

Death Note RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note RP   Death Note RP Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:06 am

" So you better get started you got 27 minutes left" Said the man. " Hmmmm this is an orginal rubix cube which has 6 faces. Each face is 3x3x3. Since each face has 9 stickers there are 6 ways I can go. This cube has 8 corners and 12 edges. So there are 8 ways to arrange a corner cubie. Meaning seven oriented independetly. meaning there are 12/2 ways to arrange the edges. There are 43,252,003,274,489,856,000 possibilities you could have arranged this. But theres only 1 right way. And that one right way is how most people solve these things which I have solved before." Said Kaitsu with determination. " C'mon you have 7 minutes left all you been doing is talking and looking at the cube die already." Said he man. " I solved it. Quite simple to. A simple minded person like you that does things straight forward set the cube up in the simplest way where most people solve it and heres the formula you did it in." Said Kaitsu smiling. He did this in order

Turn the Front face 180 degrees.
Turn the Up face 90 degrees counter-clockwise.
Turn the Right face 90 degrees counter-clockwise.
Turn the Left face 90 degrees clockwise.
Turn the Front face 180 degrees.
Turn the Right face 90 degrees clockwise.
Turn the Left face 90 degrees counter-clockwise.
Turn the Up face 90 degrees counter-clockwise.
Finally, turn the Front face 180 degrees.

Finally when Kaitsu solved the cube it broke and a piece of paper fell onto the ground. " What is this?" Kaitsu asked but the man was gone when Kaitsu looked up
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

Death Note RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note RP   Death Note RP Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:46 am

Finally getting home, Lucas made his way up the apartment stairs to the second floor. Third door to the right, the number 202 gleamed dimly along the hallway lights. The door was unlocked silently, swung open, and Lucas rushed in, quickly moving to the bed for his needed sleep. He layed down and within seconds his whole body relaxed into slumber.

Ooc: After your next post, would you like to move the Roleplay foreward, into the next morning? So we can keep it going without hitting any stumps?
Back to top Go down
Minigamer
Casual
Casual
Minigamer

Male

Death Note RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note RP   Death Note RP Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:52 am

OOC: Yeah sure

The note reads

-The one that possess the Death Note is the one that holds the fate of all of mankind-

" Death Note? Sounds like something you see on a Anime." Said Kaitsu with a frown on his face. " What a waste of time." Kaitsu said while walking back home. He arrived home and fell asleep he was beat from the long day. " I will feel better in the morning." Kaitsu said, then he fell asleep quickly
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

Death Note RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note RP   Death Note RP Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 5:31 pm

A whining ring blared around the room. It had been going off for a few hours and the occupant had yet to turn it off, in fact he hadn't even woken up yet. An olive green eye shot open and then fell shut again very slowly, the look of exhuastion had dissappeared from it. Lucas' left hand reached over and gently pressed the snooze button, while the right lifted him up. "Nine o'clock already? Tadakatsu will be on my case all day....oh well." He said to himself, forgetting to add any sort of connotation. He did this often and it made making trustful clients hard to come by.
Back to top Go down
Minigamer
Casual
Casual
Minigamer

Male

Death Note RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note RP   Death Note RP Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:07 pm

Kaitsu woke up with a rubix cube in his hand. " What the...? I thought this broke." Said Kaitsu with a confused look on his face. He put the cube on the dresser gets dressd and head out for school. Ganzo was not at school today so kaitsu had a pretty decent day. He went through the school day with ease and started walk back home. He passed the police station and some guy being tooken in the station. The guy turned around looked at Kaitsu and just stared at him with murderous intent in his eyes. Kaitsu backed away and went to the store across the street to eat something. That's when the trouble happend.
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

Death Note RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note RP   Death Note RP Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 5:43 am

Like every other day, as soon as Lucas walks into the building he was barraged by yelling. This day seemed a little different, the yelling wasn't about his tardiness but the fact that he had a new case. "Jeez Ivan! Your lazy, disrespectful, never on time, and yet you still get 90% of the work?" Tadakatsu barked, using the fake name that Lucas had given him. "If you weren't American looking, we might have a few more customers!" He added in; just to get the last word; then handed him a file. "Missing person's report? Am I serching for the kid or am I searching for the suspect?" Lucas questioned, reading over the basic information:

Name: 大輝 加護 Taiki Kago

"I'll start tomorrow." he stated, making his way back to his office. The morning flew by as he began reading over the rest of the report to get as much information as possible. When the timer on his desk went off, Lucas stood up and snuck out of his office. "Time for my lunch break...." He whispered, tiptoeing over to the exit, as to not alarm his coworker. Once out, he made his way across town to a store he had recently discovered after his favorite soup stand closed. Noticing a highschooler walking up to the same store, he held open the door as a sign of respect for the Teenager so differing in age.
Back to top Go down
Minigamer
Casual
Casual
Minigamer

Male

Death Note RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note RP   Death Note RP Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:35 pm

Kaitsu walks in the store and thanks the man who held it opened. When he walked in the store was deserted and noone was there. He looked around not even the cashier was there at the desk. ~ Something is horribly wrong ~ Thought Kaitsu looking around the store. Then a bullet whizzed by him nearly hitting him in the head. The store was being robbed at the time Kaitsu ran and took cover behind the frozen food department. ~ Just my luck ~ Thought Kaitsu with greif
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

Death Note RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note RP   Death Note RP Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:42 pm

"Woah!" Lucas gasped, the bullet ricocheting off the door and into the street. Seperating from the boy he had just met, he jumped over to the large snack stand for cover. "We are not the police!" He yelled out frantically, sliding his detectives badge into a hidden pocket in his jacket. Looking over to the highschooler he made a quick assessment of any injuries; saw none; and returned to his attempt at removing any hostitlity and lowering the casuality probability.

The shot looked like it was fired from the ...... He peeked out the side, seeing a cracked door by the store room. .....There, based on the time from entrance to the time of shooting, he probably cracked the door, assumed I was an officer and tried to take out the Boy and I both. Lucas thought to himself swiftly, already arranging some sort of way to allow the Highschooler tocontact any authorites. Waving to him, Lucas whispered over. "Cellphone?" He also motioned a thumb and pinky finger to his ear.

Last edited by Tiduseya on Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Minigamer
Casual
Casual
Minigamer

Male

Death Note RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note RP   Death Note RP Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:50 pm

Kaitsu got the message. He shook his head and then pulled dice. He threw it and it landed on a 3 and 5. He worked with those numbers. 3 Kilometers away is the light from the ceiling. 5 Kilometers away is the tool isle. He ran grabbed the dice and then headed to the tool isle. They shot at him but he was rolling ducking and keeping clear of the shots. He slid and grabbed a sharp object on the shelf. he angled it right to get past the cracked door and the light fell on the robbers head. ~ Direct hit ~ Kaitsu said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

Death Note RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note RP   Death Note RP Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:55 pm

A goofy smile appeared on Lucas' face. "This kid is a daredevil...." He mumbled, taking the opportunity to move from his area to a blindspot from the doorway. He looked up at the clock above the door, the numerical XII gave his heart a breif calm. 12 moves left..... He thought, imagineing a complex game of chess in his head, they were at a disadvantage but still fightng. Each decision, manuevering to the Final Act of this occurrence.
Back to top Go down
Minigamer
Casual
Casual
Minigamer

Male

Death Note RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note RP   Death Note RP Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:07 pm

" Dont get to confortable " Said Kaitsu " Most likely he has some more buddies around here this is a big store." Said Kaitsu. " Go get some help I'll stay here and rescue any hostages here." Said Kaitsu. He then started to run to the back of the store
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

Death Note RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note RP   Death Note RP Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:33 pm

Ooc: Sorry for the wait.

"Not a Chance!" Lucas replied, sliding behind the cracked door. Slowly he pulled it back, motioning Kaitsu to duck. A man with a ski-mask noticed the opening door, raised his gun, and fired three shots at random, trying to scare off whoever had knocked out his partner.
Back to top Go down
Minigamer
Casual
Casual
Minigamer

Male

Death Note RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note RP   Death Note RP Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:07 pm

Kaitsu looked at the door. " Hey do you have a weapon of some sort." Said Kaitsu while taking cover. He throws the dice into the air and it lands on a 6 and a 2. " 6 yards away is rope. 2 yards away is kitchen ware." Said Kaitsu with a smile. Kaitsu runs grab those and take cover near the door. He ties the rope to the knife kicks the door open swing the rope and throws the knife without looking. Fortunately he hit the man in the arm so he ran and tackled the robber into the wall and took the gun from his hands.
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

Death Note RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note RP   Death Note RP Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 11:21 pm

Walking over to Kaitsu, he took the gun from his hands. "Now I do. Besides, a minor shouldn't have a firearm." He smiled, removing the magazine. "I'll go call some authorites now that the threat has passed." He finished, walking past a second storage room to the phone next to the register. After entering 9-1-1, a female operator answered the call. "Hello, please state your emergency."

While explaining the events that occurred beforehand, the second storage room door behind Lucas slid open. A Third Criminal had been in there during the commotion.
Back to top Go down
Minigamer
Casual
Casual
Minigamer

Male

Death Note RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note RP   Death Note RP Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:35 pm

Kaitsu turned in time. " HEY WATCH OUT!" Kaitsu Yelled while running to Lucas. The robber shot 3 bullets at Lucas. Kaitsu slid and tripped Lucas causing the bullets to miss Lucas but it shot the phone up and it cant be used. " Crap the phone is out of use. " Said Kaitsu with anger on his face. " Let me tell you something Mr. Detective. " Said Kaitsu looking at the guys badge. " 1. I am 15 but I can pass as a 19 year old I am not a minor. 2. You saw what I am capable of so I can use a weapon. 3. Who in the hell are you? " Said Kaitsu while taking cover between aisle 4 and aisle 5.
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

Death Note RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note RP   Death Note RP Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:55 pm

Noticing that his badge had fallen from his jacket during the fall, Lucas frowned. "I'm Detective Ivan Runnings, I came here to get some lunch. It's a coincidence I'm here so I have no prior knowledge of this happening." The habit of giving fake names rolled off of his toungue so easily it was near impossible for a stranger to know the truth. Unfolding the leather caseing behind the badge, he showed the Highschooler is ID. It too showed the name Ivan Runnings. "Regardless of your capabiities, you will not use a fire arm." He persisted, pointing to the magazine lieing next to the broken phone. "There's a clear path to the exit, and a police station down the street. You are younger than me, you can make it there and back fast enough for me to stall him."
Back to top Go down
Minigamer
Casual
Casual
Minigamer

Male

Death Note RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note RP   Death Note RP Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:41 pm

" My name is Kaitsu Hakurai. " Said Kaitsu while looking at the door " If I don't make it to the police station in time and you need back up take this spare phone. " Said Kaitsu while giving Ivan the cellphone. " Don't call them right now cause the robber may come while your talking and shoot at you while your talking. " Said Kaitsu standing up " My number is 617-8905." Said Kaitsu while he gets in his running position. He dashes toward the door. 2 more robbers jump up and start shooting at him he manuevers and tries to dodge all of them. He throw dice on the wall and catches them. 1 and 2. 1 pole on a rack, 2 whipes near it. He takes the pole and whips and he stick the 2 whips in each end of the pole. " Here we go get ready." Said Kaitsu with a smile. He got near both of the robbers and whipped them with the end of the pole then he disarmed them by knocking them to the door with the pole and then whipping there hands. " Gotcha." Said Kaitsu with a smile. He ran out the door without the weapon and made it to the police station. " We have an emergency at the Surasonji convient store." Said Kaitsu panting. " Hold on young man we need your name first." Said the man at the desk. " Why do you need my name? It's a hostage situation at the store and your worried about my name? " Said Kaitsu with a frustrated look on his face. " I need it just incase this is just a prank with your little friends." Said the guy standing up. " You people are useless why did Ivan sent me here, I better go back to help him." Said Kaitsu turning around. " HOLD ON! Did you say Ivan? Ivan Runnings? Well if he is involved this must be big get in the car and show us the way" Said the man known getting up with his keys. Kaitsu got into the car and the engine roared loudly. They started on the road with 7 other cars behind them. They drove up to the store. " Stay here your just a minor this is dangerous." said the police guy while getting out of the car. " Of course. " Said Kaitsu with an annoyed look on his face

OOC: Sorry so long I had alot of ideas, Also I will tell you how Kaitsu got the 2 phones on my next post. Cause remember the part where you asked me if I had a phone and I said no. Thats why im going to tell you
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

Death Note RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note RP   Death Note RP Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:05 pm

Ooc: Alright.

As Kaitsu ran off, Lucas let out a sigh, "Alright......Three moves left......" He slid off his jacket and undoing his tie. "Convenience store Robber!" He yelled out with a smile on his face. A rough gasp escaped the man as the view of Lucas' Jacket flew past an aisle. 3 shots were fired in the direction while Lucas made his own way around. After many minutes of sneaking, the two were only feet away. Readying himself, Lucas maneuvered a little lower, accidently rubbing up against one of the rows of junk food. Causing the wrapping to crackle against him. "What the!" The Criminal roared, firing his last shot at the aisle. "Ugh!" A groan escaped Lucas' mouth, dropping to the floor and exposing himself to the man. "Damn, You got me......" A red blotch visible in his side. I hope this works.......
Back to top Go down
Minigamer
Casual
Casual
Minigamer

Male

Death Note RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note RP   Death Note RP Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:02 pm

The police man ran back to the car and try to see if Kaitsu was still there. But he wasn't Kaitsu left the car. Kaitsu jumped on the roof using a dumpster and looked for the air vents. He got in the vents and crawled looking for where Ivan and the robber was. He finally saw them and jumped from the vents trying to land on the guy. The guy reacted fast moved slightly back and then kicked Kaitsu into a shopping cart. The guy walked up to Kaitsu " I am going to kill you first for trying that move.' Said the robber The robber held up the the gun to Kaitsu's head.

OOC: Ok nvm not this post I will tell you after this robbery is up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Death Note RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note RP   Death Note RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Note RP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next