B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Note RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male
Number of posts : 924
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
Death Note RP - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Death Note RP - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:
Race: Human

Death Note RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note RP   Death Note RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:49 pm

"Heh, still a daredevil..." Lucas smiled, standing up with a grunt. He walked silently behind the Criminal and tapped his shoulder. The man turned around violently and pulled the trigger, a rough click replacing the blast. "All gone!" He grinned, taking the chance to remove the threat. Rearing back his fist, he released it foreward, socking the man across the face. The impact cuased him to fall over into unconscienceness, ending the Final move. "Well, did you get the authorities?" He held out his hand to help out Kaitsu.
Back to top Go down
Minigamer
Casual
Casual
Minigamer

Male
Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Death Note RP   Death Note RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:18 am

Kaitsu took his hand and ivan lifted him up. " Yeah there outside." Said Kaitsu with a grin. " Well this was pretty fun lets take these guys in." Said Kaitsu dragging the body of the criminal. Ivan and Kaitsu collected the criminals and walked outside and in a second the Media swarmed Kaitsu and Ivan. Asking a bunch of question like " Was you scared?" and " How would you describe this experience? " in the end neither Kaitsu or Ivan talked to the press. The cops loaded the criminals into the car and the hostages were free. " Well job well done right?" Said Kaitsu.

OOC: Okay ask the question about how I got the phones
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Death Note RP - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Death Note RP - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Death Note RP   Death Note RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:24 pm

"I guess, but I thought you didn't have a phone?" He asked, handing back the Cell he was given before. The red stain his shirt began drying, a tomatoe scent drifting between them. The reporters that had just began to swarm, noticed this detail and rushed to ask about it. Flashing cameras quickly surrounded the two, drowning out all noise.
Back to top Go down
Minigamer
Casual
Casual
Minigamer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Death Note RP   Death Note RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 6:11 pm

Kaitsu looked at the phone and start typing on it. Knowing Ivan couldn't hear him through all of this noise he showed Ivan what he had typed. " I took the phones from the criminals I had knocked out. Pretty slick huh?" Kaitsu smiled as he showed him. The reporters looked at Kaitsu showing him the message and was trying to take the phone from Kaitsu but Kaitsu put it in his pocket and deleted the message before they could snatch it
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Death Note RP   Death Note RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 7:05 pm

"Right." He smiled, pushing his way out of the group and coming over to the Policemen. "I'll write the report, you can go home. " Lucas told Kaitsu, grabbing the clipboard as the newcoming paramedic came to check his 'wound'. "No sir, this is fake." He replied, unbuttoning his shirt to show no wounds.
Back to top Go down
Minigamer
Casual
Casual
Minigamer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Death Note RP   Death Note RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:00 pm

Before Kaitsu could turn around and leave a man walked up to him in a fancy fashion. " I would like to thank these hereos for saving this store. " Said the main in the suit. TO be exact it was the governer. " I would like to award Ivan Runnings 10,000 Yen and this gold medal. Plus I would award this boy a free pass to all library books. Now he can check out any book and not have to return it." Said the Governer. Then he left. He looked at Ivan and thought it was unfair. He get money cause he is an adult I got a library pass. Thought Kaitsu with confusion.
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Death Note RP   Death Note RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:27 pm

Walking over to Kaitsu, he handed him half of the 'reward' money. "Boy, our Governor is an idiot....." He smiled, stuffing the rest into his wallet. "Do you need me to drive you home?" Your parents must be worried." He asked, his eyes finally changing from their alert, studying look into a calm, understanding gaze.
Back to top Go down
Minigamer
Casual
Casual
Minigamer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Death Note RP   Death Note RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:32 pm

" Thanks alot." Kaitsu said with a smile. He walks away with the money and the card. Might aswell go to the library to find me a book. He started on his way kind of injured. That fall on the shopping cart really injured him. He went into Yamochi's Library. He walked inside and went to the D section since he likes Daikaso Himono. " This should be good his newest book Life of a murder is top seller." Said Kaitsu with a yawn
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Death Note RP   Death Note RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:43 pm

Seeing the boy walk away so suddenly Lucas frowned. "Important appointment?" He asked himself, hopping into the car and made his way through the still parked Ambulance's and Police cars. Kaitsu......I'll remember that......Crap! I forgot to ask where he goes to school? Lucas frowned once more, the plans he had went up in flames.
Back to top Go down
Minigamer
Casual
Casual
Minigamer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Death Note RP   Death Note RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 10:50 am

OOC: Yeah I guess its after the movie

Kaitsu looked at the shelf for his author. He noticed a black book at the shelf in the section. " Death Note... sounds pretty good." Said Kaitsu with curiosity. He picked it up and started the read it but there was a problem. There was nothing there. it was an actual note book. He bought the book free of charge. He then remembered the other night. The one that posses the Death Note posses destiny. " Is this the book he was talking about? " Said Kaitsu with a confused look.
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Death Note RP   Death Note RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:59 pm

Lucas finally got back to his workplace and his co-worker was immediatley on his case. "When the hell did you get out of here!? And why were you at a Robbery?" He barked, throwing random assortments of items at him with anger. "It was an accident! I met some highschooler and we stopped a robbery! Why are you so pissed? Here!" He pulled out the 5,000 yen and handed it to him. "To pay off the new building! It's not much but I gave the rest to the kid." He started luaghing as the man's face began to redden. "I'm taking off for the rest of the day!!!" He yelled out, quickly dashing outside. "Ivaaaaa-" He was cut off as the door shut behind the detective.
Back to top Go down
Minigamer
Casual
Casual
Minigamer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Death Note RP   Death Note RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 12:37 pm

He looks at the book still with nothing on it. He flipped the pages and finally saw words on it. " Brittney Birthday.... Died of heart attack?" Said Kaitsu with a confused look on his face. He looked through all the pages and it kept saying names and how people died. " What is this?' Said Kaitsu with a shocked face. Then he remembered the news and he saw people who died of heart attacks. They say it was an act of Kira. " Is this what Kira used to kill people? A mere notebook?" Said Kaitsu. He took the book home and saw a name which shocked him. " Wait Ganzo Hijuma... that's my best friend. Then Kaitsu got a call on his phone. " You got 48 minutes until he dies." Said the obvious modified voice. " Wait... what? You mean Ganzo?" Said Kaitsu. Kaitsu got up and ran down the street. While he was passing he passed Ivan he looked at Ivan remembering him at the store.

Maybe he can... Naw this is something I got to do myself

Then he kept running

Last edited by Minigamer on Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Death Note RP   Death Note RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:08 am

"Hmm?" Lucas looked back at the sight of the boy he had just been with the hour before. "He's always on the move...." He smiled, not knowing the circumstance that Kaitsu was in. The digital clock on his wrist blinked 5:20, leaving the highschooler with only 45 minutes until his friends death.
Back to top Go down
Minigamer
Casual
Casual
Minigamer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Death Note RP   Death Note RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 3:44 pm

Kaitsu ran and pushed a guy out of his way. It took Kaitsu 15 minutes to get to Ganzo's house. He later finds out Ganzo went away with Taiki Kago.

OOC: Remember the missing kid

He ran to Yami's point a mountain that's always the first place to get dark. He went to it and looked all over Ganzo since Ganzo said he always chill out there. 5 Minutes left. Kaitsu finally finds him and runs to him. " Well well look its Kiatsu what's up? Said Ganzo with a smile on his face. " Your going to die in 5 minutes there got to be a way to prevent it." Said Kaitsu panting. " Dude your crazy, Go home and take a rest..." Ganzo was cut short. " Kaitsu looked at his watch. I am to late... 5 4 3 2 1. Ganzo fell to the ground no pulse. " I found him but no way to save him." Said Kaitsu. He looks at the dead body calls 9-1-1 and then leaves.

The next day

" Hello?" Said Kaitsu on the phone. " HA HA neat trick huh? I love that notebook I think you can use it better than I could." Said the modified voice. " You killed my friend, and you laugh?" Said Kaitsu with anger in his face. " he deserved it aand you know why. Im not a criminal I punish them AKA Kira." Said the voice. " Kira must be dead or either a old man and he don't sound young to me." Said Kaitsu. Then he throws dice in the air and it lands on 2 and 3. " 23 to be exact" Said Kaitsu with a smile. " HA your a good guesser I like that." Said the voice. " next victim is up to you, you can be a criminal or a good guy like me" Said the voice then he hung up. Kaitsu hung up the phone and kept walking. I have alot of power the power to kill people with their names on it this is really something. The thing is wheres Taiki Kago like his mom said he was with...
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Death Note RP   Death Note RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:19 am

As Lucas walked into his workplace a second file identical to the Taiki Kago case was laying across his desk. "This for me?" He asked, expecting the same answer as usual, "What do you think?" Came out of the room a few feet away. A small chuckle escaped the detectives lips as he opened it up;

A death report?

Victom's Name: ガンゾ (Ganzo) Hijuma
Cause of Death: Cardiac Arrest
Time of Death: 6:00 - 6:10
Witness: Kaitsu カトン (Katon) Hakurai

All this information is pretty wierd......a teenager dieing of a Heart Attack...... Both Victim and Witness have seperate style names....like parts of them were made up or something.....
Back to top Go down
Minigamer
Casual
Casual
Minigamer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Death Note RP   Death Note RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:05 am

" Well it seems you got the report already huh?" Said Kaitsu to Ivan. " Wondering how I got in? I said I knew you easy as that." Said Kaitsu jumping off the desk. "Ganzo wasn't his real name you know?" Said Kaitsu while looking at the report. "His real name was Narumi. He changed it during the Kira case. But it stuck with him. Me on the other hand is not afraid to die so I kept my real name Kaitsu." He said that to keep suspicion down. He don't want anyone to know his real name. " But as you can see he died from a heart attack which to me was suspicious so I done research on my own." Said Kaitsu. He then threw a doctors report on the desk. " It has reports and even on the report it said Narumi had heart problems in the first place. Also I saw that missing persons report Taiki well he's dead also. They found his body, they said he died from a heart attack. But Taiki never had heart problems and another thing Taiki and Narumi knew each other so wierd don't you think?" Saod Kaitsu with a smile. " I got school to go to so see ya around." Said Kaitsu getting up to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Note RP   Death Note RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Note RP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2