B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ITT: you post a pic of your gaming setup.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

ITT: you post a pic of your gaming setup. Empty
PostSubject: ITT: you post a pic of your gaming setup.   ITT: you post a pic of your gaming setup. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:06 am

ITT: you post a pic of your gaming setup. P1020337

thats mine.
before anyone asks, Malcolm in the midle is on TV
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male
Number of posts : 924
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
ITT: you post a pic of your gaming setup. Left_bar_bleue0/0ITT: you post a pic of your gaming setup. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: ITT: you post a pic of your gaming setup.   ITT: you post a pic of your gaming setup. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:08 am

Lots of plates on the side....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ITT: you post a pic of your gaming setup.   ITT: you post a pic of your gaming setup. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:10 am

yeah, im lazy and havnt been takeing them out, if you seen my desktop, you would shit brix, lots of pop cans.
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
ITT: you post a pic of your gaming setup. Left_bar_bleue0/0ITT: you post a pic of your gaming setup. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: ITT: you post a pic of your gaming setup.   ITT: you post a pic of your gaming setup. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:12 am

Nice, I have my gaming system set up in my living room. I don't care to put it in my owm room because I have no Television.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ITT: you post a pic of your gaming setup.   ITT: you post a pic of your gaming setup. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:13 am

fail
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: ITT: you post a pic of your gaming setup.   ITT: you post a pic of your gaming setup. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:53 am

What? I reject the failure, you don't understand haha. I would have more Television around the house if a certain parent hadn't of taken it with her when she moved out.
Back to top Go down
Kazuo Kiriyama
Admin
Admin
Kazuo Kiriyama

Male
Number of posts : 2658

PostSubject: Re: ITT: you post a pic of your gaming setup.   ITT: you post a pic of your gaming setup. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:00 am

Least you bastards have tvs and computers.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/has30pkk
Scott
RP Team
RP Team
Scott

Male
Number of posts : 1295
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
ITT: you post a pic of your gaming setup. Left_bar_bleue100/100ITT: you post a pic of your gaming setup. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: Cpl. Scott F. Kilpatrick

PostSubject: Re: ITT: you post a pic of your gaming setup.   ITT: you post a pic of your gaming setup. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:01 am

I need a camera. My room is awesome.
Back to top Go down
R&R
RP Team
RP Team
R&R

Male
Number of posts : 3059
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Health:
ITT: you post a pic of your gaming setup. Left_bar_bleue100/100ITT: you post a pic of your gaming setup. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: ITT: you post a pic of your gaming setup.   ITT: you post a pic of your gaming setup. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:15 am

raiden wrote:
yeah, im lazy and havnt been takeing them out, if you seen my desktop, you would shit brix, lots of pop cans.

I got like 33, hold on I got to throw them away.
Back to top Go down
Lithium Ruthenium
RP Team
RP Team

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: ITT: you post a pic of your gaming setup.   ITT: you post a pic of your gaming setup. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:00 pm

My systems are either unhooked or downstairs. My computer + moniter's upstairs in my personal roomspace. I'm just about always on.
Back to top Go down
http://reyjjj.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ITT: you post a pic of your gaming setup.   ITT: you post a pic of your gaming setup. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ITT: you post a pic of your gaming setup.
Page 1 of 1