B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How are you today? ;D

Go down 
+12
SCK[NU]
Karasu
Alucard009
Raiden
Kebin
Lithium Ruthenium
Kazuo Kiriyama
Tiduseya
R&R
Frusciante
Xovos
Asakura
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male
Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2009-10-03

How are you today? ;D - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:17 pm

Okay, I've had enough. Fuck saying sorry from now on. If it was a simple misunderstanding, I'm not even going to apologize for thinking wrong, because it'll still escalate into a bunch of stupid bullshit that isn't necessary.

This is EXACTLY what I didn't want. Now we're basically spamming up my Deviations.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male
Number of posts : 4861
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Character sheet
Health:
How are you today? ;D - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue1/1How are you today? ;D - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name: Valentine
Race: Demon

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:01 pm

Blahblahblah, had a long ass post going, but I stopped giving a shit.

Have a good fucking day, Alan.
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com/art-f3/lcd-production-t1724
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:04 pm

You too, mi amor (Sarcasm)
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:
How are you today? ;D - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue1/1How are you today? ;D - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:07 pm

So, today, my credit card bill came in the mail, I slept through my afternoon, watching my dad work because I can't help (and probably wouldn't help because it's messy). Eating crackers and candy since it's almost dinner time, yet I'm also hungry ^ ^;
Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:17 pm

FINEFINEFINEFINE I'LL FUCKING ADMIT IT! I FEEL VERY SORRY, REGRETFUL, AND REMORSEFUL FOR PICKING AN ARGUMENT WITH ASAKURA!!! I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO GET ANGRY!
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:28 pm

:dizzy: I had to enter my dad's room, to help this uncle test out his webcam... dad didn't have AIM, so I used mah account. On the way to my dad's room, he had spilled some of this wet substance that helps flatten the wall. I stepped into it with my right foot, so now I have to wait until he's done blocking the bathroom to go wash mah feet ;<

It felt like wet marsh, and now that it's dry, it's not so bad... kinda like playdough, that has harden XD
Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:32 pm

Okay, Asakura, please don't ignore me. I'm sorry, I'm feeling incredibly guilty right now, I can't hold it in, I'm just so broken right now. Please, just stop ignoring me. I don't want to fight with you. We're friends for a reason, and I don't want this arguing to ruin it.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:33 pm

;D Blaze and Heavy ish online!! <33 Almost all of our admins are online!!
Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:39 pm

I'm incredibly hurt and depressed that Asakura is ignoring me like an unforgiving person.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:42 pm

I like pillows, I have two body pillows and five normal pillows. Pillow kingdom ^___^
Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:46 pm

You're enjoying my suffering, aren't you "Chii"? Acting like I don't fucking exist.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:56 pm

You are not familiar with me enough to use the name Chii. I gave you no permission, only a few selected people has been allowed to use it, and you're not one of them.

Oh!! I found mah remote!! ;D
I had to sit on it to find it x____X;;
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male
Number of posts : 4553
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
How are you today? ;D - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100How are you today? ;D - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: Blaze
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:15 pm

Am i one of them?
Also had a pretty nice day tomorrow Sunday and Monday band practice up the ass! =D
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:21 pm

.____. Unfortunately, you aren't one of them either, Blaze... there is technically only one person in this forum who knew me when I was still Chii and that goes back to first Gaia account. You guys have been calling me Asakura, why stop now?

Blaze, your grammar ish wrong... you used a past tense for a future reference?? :rofl: What do you guys do during band practice? I had always wonder about that ;D
Back to top Go down
R&R
RP Team
RP Team
R&R

Male
Number of posts : 3059
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Health:
How are you today? ;D - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100How are you today? ;D - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:30 pm

you see, for him, time isn't liner. it swerves and swirls.
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:13 pm

Asakura wrote:
.____. Unfortunately, you aren't one of them either, Blaze... there is technically only one person in this forum who knew me when I was still Chii and that goes back to first Gaia account. You guys have been calling me Asakura, why stop now?

Blaze, your grammar ish wrong... you used a past tense for a future reference?? :rofl: What do you guys do during band practice? I had always wonder about that ;D

Oh that's what you meant and even if i were one of those id still call you Asakura lol
Like you said we have been calling you Asakura, why stop now?
Well except when you changed your name to Chii here but that's another story lol

Oh wow!
I meant:
Also had a pretty nice day TODAY.... Tomorrow, Sunday, and Monday i have band practice up the ass! =D
Sorry i was in a rush so i didn't see what i typed lol

and we mess around,have little improvisation sessions,hang out,and practice songs as well as try to come up with something new! =D
Back to top Go down
Alucard009
RP Team
RP Team
Alucard009

Male

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:07 pm

Alright, I'm calm now. Are you, Asakura?
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:54 pm

Blaze [KF] wrote:
Oh that's what you meant and even if i were one of those id still call you Asakura lol
Well except when you changed your name to Chii here but that's another story lol

Oh wow!
I meant:
Also had a pretty nice day TODAY.... Tomorrow, Sunday, and Monday i have band practice up the ass! =D

and we mess around,have little improvisation sessions,hang out,and practice songs as well as try to come up with something new! =D
Aaaand I will never change my name to Chii, lol. It was Asakura for a reason.

Lmao, punctuation is so important XD So how do you guys get concerts, or whatever those small stages are call since I'm sure concert is for something much larger.... ?
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:02 am

Asakura wrote:
Blaze [KF] wrote:

Oh wow!
I meant:

Aaaand I will never change my name to Chii, lol. It was Asakura for a reason.

Lmao, punctuation is so important XD So how do you guys get concerts, or whatever those small stages are call since I'm sure concert is for something much larger.... ?
Don't you mean "Aaand I will never change my name BACK TO Chii" ? lol
LMAO I can see that now lol
and i am playing at a festival next Saturday so i don't think its that small lol
and Nothing we get connections and we get them to put us in the shows although from March to April we didn't do shit lol
They actually came to us!
We even got a show in October and might play at the 4th of July festival for our city too =D
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:08 am

I never once changed my name to Chii in this forum ^___^ I have change it once, and it was to Kaze. Changed it back within a week. I will always be known as Chii in some places, but this is not one of those places.

Ooooh, you guys are that good, eh?
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:14 am

Asakura wrote:
I never once changed my name to Chii in this forum ^___^ I have change it once, and it was to Kaze. Changed it back within a week. I will always be known as Chii in some places, but this is not one of those places.

Ooooh, you guys are that good, eh?
Oh wow that was the name lol nvm...thought you changed it to Chii here once....what happened to your monkey you called Chii? lol

Nah im not gonna say that exactly lol cause i don't like being that cocky dick but i say were pretty good. =)
Ever since all those changes we had within the band, since we started we've gotten better so yeah were pretty good! =D
Well we think so as well as those who have seen us and i guess that's why there calling us to play lol
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:30 am

I never called my monkeys Chii, that was all Claus (I think, because I could have sworn it was called Asakura) :-_-:

Lol, cocky dick. I would like to see you guys play ;3 One of these days, another thing on the list of the future.
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:33 am

Asakura wrote:
I never called my monkeys Chii, that was all Claus (I think, because I could have sworn it was called Asakura) :-_-:

Lol, cocky dick. I would like to see you guys play ;3 One of these days, another thing on the list of the future.
Well someone did lol
and id like to see my self play too but in front of thousands and thousands of people!
That's my dream and i will achieve it no matter what! =D
If i don't i wanna run a studio i wanna be involved with music..if i don't make it i wanna help others make it achieve the dream we share you get me?
But i am hoping and dreaming and with that ill make it gotta be positive right?
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Casual
Casual
Karasu

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:39 am

Alucard009 wrote:
Okay, I've had enough. Fuck saying sorry from now on. If it was a simple misunderstanding, I'm not even going to apologize for thinking wrong, because it'll still escalate into a bunch of stupid bullshit that isn't necessary.

Alucard009 wrote:
Okay, Asakura, please don't ignore me. I'm sorry, I'm feeling incredibly guilty right now, I can't hold it in, I'm just so broken right now. Please, just stop ignoring me. I don't want to fight with you. We're friends for a reason, and I don't want this arguing to ruin it.

I'm sorry, but that's funny.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:57 am

Yeah, I get you, Blaze. At least you know where you want to be, and that's awesome ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How are you today? ;D   How are you today? ;D - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How are you today? ;D
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next