B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

4-way battle.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kebin
RP Team
RP Team

Female
Number of posts : 2068
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Character sheet
Health:
4-way battle. Left_bar_bleue100/1004-way battle. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: Kebin Post
Race: Zombie

4-way battle. Empty
PostSubject: 4-way battle.   4-way battle. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:03 pm

I honestly don't care against who, as long as they're decent at RPing...
So, standard Rping rules blahblah.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male
Number of posts : 4861
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Character sheet
Health:
4-way battle. Left_bar_bleue1/14-way battle. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name: Valentine
Race: Demon

4-way battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4-way battle.   4-way battle. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:57 am

Peeking into the arena for the fifth time, Chii finds herself intrigued yet time was not gentle with her schedule. It has been awhile since she last used her body to spar with another, her skills has gotten quite rusty.

In an elegant crimson dress with a golden phoenix embroidered on it, the slit of both sides parted as she cat-walked along the high walls that separated the audience from the fighting grounds. Her feline eyes smiled with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com/art-f3/lcd-production-t1724
Scott
RP Team
RP Team
Scott

Male
Number of posts : 1295
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: Cpl. Scott F. Kilpatrick
Race: Human

4-way battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4-way battle.   4-way battle. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:30 pm

Oh ffffffffff
I'll think about it.
Back to top Go down
Kebin
RP Team
RP Team

Female

Character sheet
Health:

4-way battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4-way battle.   4-way battle. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:05 pm

DAMNIT SCOTT
I saw you were the last poster and was leik, he's totally joining.

anywayssss.

I'm not starting until we get at least one more person D:
Back to top Go down
Xovos
RP Team
RP Team
Xovos

Male
Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Character sheet
Health:
4-way battle. Left_bar_bleue0/04-way battle. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name:
Race: Other

4-way battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4-way battle.   4-way battle. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:34 am

I guess I could join. I've never actually RP'd before, but I've studied a few of them on MG and got a pretty good idea of what to and what not to do.

My character will be Ronen.

Last edited by Xovos on Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male
Number of posts : 924
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

4-way battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4-way battle.   4-way battle. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:47 am

Ooc: Good! I was waiting for you to join before I did! Now the Battle can start and there's four contestants! I'll be using an adapted version of my new profile, Tiduseya.

IC:

On the opposite end of the large Arena, a black-haired youth was seen running out of an entrance. His footsteps left light imprints on the sandy surface as his long strides turned into quick steps, and then into a full stop. A smile slipped onto the mans face, as a trail of dust exploded out of the open door behind him.

"Right on time....."

This comment was only a quiet whisper, but his introduction caused an uproar from the audience behind him. The smokey surroundings cleared, leaving a now dusty armored Tiduseya holding no weapon. His overall appearance did not seem to change other than his new black Gauntlets and Red Armor in replacemant of his usual scarlet jacket.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

4-way battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4-way battle.   4-way battle. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:08 am

< =____= Does this mean we need to make profile too? Uh oh. >
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

4-way battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4-way battle.   4-way battle. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:09 am

Ooc: That's up to Kebin, but I don't mind either way.
Back to top Go down
Xovos
RP Team
RP Team
Xovos

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

4-way battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4-way battle.   4-way battle. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:16 am

A young warrior had approached the outer walls of the arena. He looked up at the arena, unsure of what has led him there nor what it was that awaited him inside. Tightening his grip on the great blade that rested against his shoulder, he stepped through the gates.

The arena bore the marks of battle. Arrows and broken scraps of armor were scattered along the ground. It appeared to him that this was a prefered locale of many confrontations between warriors. It appears I am to fight someone, he thought to himself, I guess I'll go along with it. He took a deep breath and continued on towards the center of the arena.
Back to top Go down
Kebin
RP Team
RP Team

Female

Character sheet
Health:

4-way battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4-way battle.   4-way battle. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:54 pm

(You don't HAVE to.)

An unnoticed boy sighed as he glared at the gates leading into an old arena. He checked his belt for his weapons, an old worn out whip, and 2 small daggers. It's all there... I guess I better go ahead.... His feet felt heavier with every step, and his vision blurred. At the sight of his opponents he sighed again. "They're no match for me...", He lied to himself. Taking off the cloak he'd been wearing, he walked majestically to the center of the arena with a fake smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

4-way battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4-way battle.   4-way battle. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:41 am

"Mmmm, this is getting interesting," purred the demon, kicking her legs a bit in a playful manner with her chin resting on top of her fisted hands. Adjusting as she lays her arms down and sat her cheek upon it from boredom, staring down to see two newcomers making their way into the old arena. Although it was old, it was durable after all the battles that were held year after year. Her feline eyes of yellow smiled as they flashed a dangerous tone of crimson for a mere second, it has been so long since she got herself into a battlefield. Never was really interested in those type of things, good opponents are hard to come by nowadays.

Letting a sigh, she slowly closed her eyes while keeping her senses sharp to those below her. She knew they would be too proud to do a sneak attack on her, but one may never know. Some people can be quite low, she has seen plenty of those in her long life time already. Tired, another sigh was released after breathing in deeply. The show better be good, she has waited far too long already.
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

4-way battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4-way battle.   4-way battle. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:58 pm

"Everybody's here....."

He guessed, after hearing the roar of the crowd. Not wanting to waste any more time or energy, he walked to the center area. On his way, he took a quick glance of his surroundings, he could only see two other opponents.

"There should be one more.....where are they?"

He began searching the outer stands, trying to find anyone that stood out. Raising his head a little higher and covering his eyes from the sun, he saw someone. Upon a high wall was a crimson-dressed woman. He only looked at her for a second, yet he felt an immense amount of malice from her. A feeling of fear attemped to lodge itself in his heart, but was discarded as he reassured himself.

"No matter the opponents strength, it is useless against an untouchable speed."

His feet stopped at a circular ring forming the center of the battlefield. Tiduseya's heart began to race, the thought of fighting unknown opponents caused his legs to twitch. His body knew the feeling of war, and his old instincts rose out of him. The calm, observant, eyes dissapeared in an instant, only to be replaced by a pair of strong, hardened eyes of a survivor.

Last edited by Tiduseya on Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xovos
RP Team
RP Team
Xovos

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

4-way battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4-way battle.   4-way battle. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:50 pm

Ronen looked at the two opponents, noticing that they were somewhat young to be fighters. Being a mercenary, he has crossed swords with many foes, but he did not enjoy the thought of fighting these two. He then noticed the look in the eyes of the fighter in red armor. He was unsure of what it was that he should expect from this on, but assumed that he either used magic or some form of martial arts as he had no weapon.

Ronen shifted his view towards the audience. "It sickens me to see these people draw such enjoyment from bloodshed," he said alloud, "However, if I'm here to fight someone, we may as well get it over with." With those words, he took the sword from his shoulder and pierced the end of its blade into the ground, the gem in the hilt glowing brilliantly in the sunlight, knowing that he would regret this battle. "Unless I'm mistaken, we should probably have one more opponent."
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

4-way battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4-way battle.   4-way battle. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:38 pm

The voices of the two men made the woman smiled and giggled as she slowly lifted her chest from the wall. Adjusting the strings that restrict her neck, she loosen its tight grip around her. Perhaps the view of the battle would be better down there than up here, her eyes glanced over to the many pair of eyes drooling over her revealed body. It sickens her at how men treats women, like they're a bunch of trophies to be stared at.

Kneeling before standing tall, her crimson dress flared wildly against the strong winds. Two strong thighs of silk skin revealed itself as the eyes of those men grew with imagination and dreams. They inched forward, wanting and desiring the touch and taste of her skin. She smiled at them sweetly and they launched like hungry dogs on a raw piece of meat. Leaping forward and over them, the broken chains that once restrained her flew freely after her motion. Around her wrists and ankles were one thousand pound of pure iron, each link on the chain weights about one hundred pound each. It was to prevent her from escaping or to move freely, and yet, she soar above the men and swung her arms with great control, letting the weight take out each of the men who flocked like bees against honey.

"Bleh, I'm out of practice," she mumbled and huffed to herself as she lands on her toes, bringing the rest of her foot down to support her heavy weight. The chains with a broken link towards the end slammed against the stoned ground, impacting it heavily as it left its markings. She was on a search, to find someone who could free her of these bindings. Set her free. Perhaps, it wasn't a coincident that she found this arena, perhaps, someone here could set her free. Perhaps.

Hell, why not. With enough momentum, she launched her tiny frame forward and with her arms out, her hands found the edge as her legs flipped 180 degree over, flying her body off the audience's wall. Free falling, her sharp eyes watched and measured before finding the right moment to kick off the wall. With another flip, she lands perfectly without any extra steps. The dust that had gathered scattered upon her arrival, they blew behind her and up to the sky, going wherever the wind takes them. Letting out a sigh, she cracked the joints on her wrist as she takes a step towards the arena circle. Life would be boring without some bloodshed, she was dying for some dinner anyways. Her eyes narrowed to a smile like a cat finding her favorite mouse, she licked the top of her pink lips and climbed up onto the stoned circle. Sounds of heavy metal kissed against the stone, it sounded unpleasant. Dragged marks and foot marks was visible against the sand grounding that surrounds the circle, which now has four warriors.

Compared to the others, she was bared all over except for the crimson dress, a metal wired necklace, and shackles on the four most important joints. Removing some strands of white hair from her face, she smiled and gave them a small gesture to go on with the battling as all four players were now present on the playing board.

Last edited by Asakura on Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kebin
RP Team
RP Team

Female

Character sheet
Health:

4-way battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4-way battle.   4-way battle. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:40 pm

The crowd's roars drowned out his opponents' words, which were of no importance to him anyhow. He stopped midstep as he counted his opponents. Two? This dissapointed him, as he thought the other hadn't shown up. He shrugged. "One less person I've got to kill.", he mumbled to himself, even if he had no intention to kill anyone. He drew a small dagger from his belt, which gleamed a bit in the sun. He made a circular motion with his dagger towards a wall, which made a circular ring of fire which rapidly flew towards the intended spot. It did no damage to anything, for it was purely to show off. Upon seeing the wall he had hit with his magic, he noticed a strange woman. "There's that other opponent..." He said to himself happily, trying to hide the small bit of fear. Again, he smiled a fake smile and continued his majestic step towards the center of the ring.
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

4-way battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4-way battle.   4-way battle. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:27 pm

A steady, constant, breath was escaping Tiduseya's lungs. The twitch spread from his legs up to his hands, causing the steel gauntlets he wore to scrape together in rythm to his tapping foot and pounding heart. Finally, all were accounted for and ready to start, the crowd began counting down from ten.

10!

"Good luck everyone..."

9!

Both gauntlets were raised in defensive posture as his feet began bouncing his whole body from side to side. The red armor he wore shifted very little, showing just how closely it clung to his body.

8!
Back to top Go down
Kebin
RP Team
RP Team

Female

Character sheet
Health:

4-way battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4-way battle.   4-way battle. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:07 pm

Kevin hadn't noticed the counting until it was all the way down to 5, and didn't fully understand what was happening until 4. His fake smile turned into a normal face expression as he got his dagger ready. He coughed and readied himself for battle. Making a quick movement with his dagger, he looked at the warrior wielding a sword, the weakest- looking opponent from his point of view. 3!, he heard the crowd yell.
Back to top Go down
Xovos
RP Team
RP Team
Xovos

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

4-way battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4-way battle.   4-way battle. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:03 am

As the audience counted down, Ronen took his sword from the ground and held it out in front of him, the edge resting against the ground. "As much as I hate to do this," he began, loosening the cloak hanging at his neck, "I'm not holding back." He took a glance at his opponents, estimating how much of a threat they were. This is not going to be easy, he thought to himself. He then lifted the sword to his shoulder, kicked his left foot forward and assumed his fighting stance. He took a deep breath, "Get ready!"
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

4-way battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4-way battle.   4-way battle. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:59 am

As the countdown of the audience echoed the open arena, she couldn't help but winced at the vibration. They were loud and they were annoying, do they really have to count down? Was it really necessary? No one is going to explain the battling? Does this mean it's safe to assume that it's a free for all?

Arms crossed, the woman stood at the edge of the circular tablet. Her eyes glanced over each of them, noting that they were all indeed male. There are times, rare times, when a female is inside the armor. The teachings of some culture is very poor, and their thinking is even worse. Women, incapable of fighting. Incapable of wielding a weapon. It made her sick to think that some tribes still believe in such foolishness. She has met women of the Amazon, stronger than any men alive, they live without men and at times, enslaves them. Oh, that place was heaven.

Returning her mind back to the battle at hand, she figured she'll fight whomever was stupid enough to challenge her. Debating, she wondered if she should harm them or not harm them. Kill them or spare them? Why was she thinking of such thing already? The battle hasn't even really started yet.

One.

The audience announced the start of the battle with their loud battle cries. It shook the mighty arena in both spirit and physical, the desire for bloodshed has been requested and their cries cheered whomever can give them the best show. May the best one remain standing.

Last edited by Asakura on Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Lulz, wrong word, same sounding.)
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

4-way battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4-way battle.   4-way battle. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:16 am

At the sound of the cry, Tiduseya rushed foreward, leaving an after-image blur where he once stood. The style at which he ran; he held his left hand ahead of him horizantally, palm outward while his right was in a reaching motion, pulled back at his ribcage. Meeting Ronen head on, he smirked at the size of the blade.

"It must be hard to maneuver with such a large weapon!"

He antogonized, following his blitz with a right hook. In case of a quick response, he kept his left hand ready for blocking. The only opening in this technique was the spaces from his shoulder to his hip, but he hoped that the time it took for his opponent to realize this would end up with a connected blow.
Back to top Go down
Kebin
RP Team
RP Team

Female

Character sheet
Health:

4-way battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4-way battle.   4-way battle. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:33 pm

Kevin started a quick dash towards Ronen, but quickly stopped as his target was already being attacked. He glanced quickly at the unattacked opponent. He had no desire to fight her, so he continued his dash toward Ronen, hoping 2 against one would be too much and they could easily kill Ronen. He gripped his dagger tightly, and decided he would attack from the back, seeing as how someone was already in front of his target. He ran much more catiously as he got closer. He keep quite a bit of distance from his target, as he wanted to attack with fire. He tried to attack twice, the first time he ended up burning his hand, but not too severly. He shrugged and tried again, and a wheel of fire emerged from the tip of his dagger, the same move he had used ealier on the wall. HE watched as the wheel sped closer to the swordman. Still keeping his distance, he decided to stop using magic and grabbed his whip, ready for anyone who attacks him.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

4-way battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4-way battle.   4-way battle. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:17 pm

Their eyes met for a split second, her golden yellow eyes smiled and sparked dangerously. Was someone itching for a match with her? No. She continued to observe the boy as he broke their gaze and went after a boy that was already being targeted. Aww, poor thing, being ganged up. Should she butt in or should she just watch. She love watching, it makes her heart tinkle when someone begs for their life. When they plead and pray for mercy. A soft smile full of malice stretched across her beautiful face that has yet to be affected by wrinkles.

Focusing back at the boy, she rose a brow upon the boy's actions. It was like he couldn't decide what attack to use. Despite the fact that he already burnt himself once, the boy wielded the fire once more with successful results, but then, he stopped it and reached for his whip. The motion was slow to the demon, she followed every movement like a critic to a movie. Wondering, pondering, and commenting in her own little world, trying to understand and perhaps, learn.
Back to top Go down
Kebin
RP Team
RP Team

Female

Character sheet
Health:

4-way battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4-way battle.   4-way battle. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:46 pm

( kind of confused... Maybe I didn't type clearly enough.... I didn't stop the fire, it's still speeding towards Ronen, I just took out my whip to be ready for anything else. The other attack is still going on...)
Back to top Go down
Xovos
RP Team
RP Team
Xovos

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

4-way battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4-way battle.   4-way battle. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:52 pm

Startled by the speed of his opponent, Ronen forced himself to focus. Deciding it wouldn't be fast enough to try a counter attack, he performed a quick dodge roll to his left, just narrowly avoiding the blow. "I don't plan to go out that quickly!" he shouted to Tiduseya, tightening the grip on his sword.

As he attempted to charge towards his attacker, he saw the ground suddenly glowing brighter. As he turned to around, he saw a wheel of fire speeding towards him. He began running from the fiery projectile to keep a steady distance, his sword leaving deep scars upon the stone ground beneath. Removing his cloak, he threw it to be engulfed by the flames, feeling it would have hindered his combat skills anyway. The cloak now smouldering ashes, he faced the direction from which the spell came to see Kebin weilding a whip. With a great feeling of annoyance, he began yelling, "Do you have no honor?! Attempting to team up just to take me down?!" Trying to calm himself, he readied one of his throwing knives in his left hand. Knowing that a direct confrontation would be unwise, he carefully watched each of his three opponents, trying to read their movements.
Back to top Go down
Tiduseya
Casual
Casual

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name:

4-way battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4-way battle.   4-way battle. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:07 pm

"Honor? This is War!"

Tiduseya grinned, suddenly stopping his Assault. His eyes slowly turned to Kebin, the fire in them outshone the magic that was conjured.

"But War or not....that doesn't mean you can take out my prey!"

He then dashed toward his new target, the whip-wielding Kebin.

"You'll be the first to fall!"

The style at which he ran was the same as before, one arm for defense and the other for offense; The Knights Blitz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

4-way battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4-way battle.   4-way battle. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4-way battle.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next