B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The wonderful and beautiful word, Fuck

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male
Number of posts : 4861
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Character sheet
Health:
The wonderful and beautiful word, Fuck Left_bar_bleue1/1The wonderful and beautiful word, Fuck Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name: Valentine
Race: Demon

The wonderful and beautiful word, Fuck Empty
PostSubject: The wonderful and beautiful word, Fuck   The wonderful and beautiful word, Fuck Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:35 pm

Only because it got started in the Gay Marriage topic... and I love the word... >___>

<A little off-topic> Have any of you heard of the song Fuck?
It makes a lot of sense XD

Okay, back on topic.
Hopefully, the word is not filtered by the time I get around posting this... because then all you'll see is ****.

Anyways, about the word.
Why do people filter it?
I can understand if the person is very young or his/her parents do not use it around their children and do not wish for them to be exposed of it too early on in life...

I love how parents would try to keep their kids "pure" and let them go on the world of internet.
The place is dirtier than a whoring alley!

Personally, **** makes me VERY CURIOUS. If I didn't already know what it was substituting, I would be asking left and right of what it's hiding. Children, young or teens, is at a very curious age. They want to know EVERYTHING, they question EVERYTHING (and boy, is it annoying sometimes).

Although I can understand why its filtered on TV... what parent in their right mind would let their kid watch Jerry Springer? Okay, they can be flipping through the channels by accident, but that's why we have parent control D;
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com/art-f3/lcd-production-t1724
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male
Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Health:
The wonderful and beautiful word, Fuck Left_bar_bleue100/100The wonderful and beautiful word, Fuck Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: 卍卐
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: The wonderful and beautiful word, Fuck   The wonderful and beautiful word, Fuck Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:41 pm

It's just a word honestly.
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
Scott
RP Team
RP Team
Scott

Male
Number of posts : 1295
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Character sheet
Health:
The wonderful and beautiful word, Fuck Left_bar_bleue100/100The wonderful and beautiful word, Fuck Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: Cpl. Scott F. Kilpatrick
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: The wonderful and beautiful word, Fuck   The wonderful and beautiful word, Fuck Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:14 pm

If I tried hard enough, I could convince people that "Blub" was a cuss word, and can't be said on Daytime TV.

As heavy said, it's just a fucking word.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:
The wonderful and beautiful word, Fuck Left_bar_bleue1/1The wonderful and beautiful word, Fuck Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: The wonderful and beautiful word, Fuck   The wonderful and beautiful word, Fuck Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:30 am

So, why do people find it so offensive?
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male
Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: 卍卐
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: The wonderful and beautiful word, Fuck   The wonderful and beautiful word, Fuck Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:21 pm

Old churches. They needed to gain more power so they did what they did with alot of old pagan stuff. Made it seem as though its the Devil's will to do something.

Sex actually used to be completly spiritual and revered until the Church made it "An Evil Pleasure of The Flesh"

I could go into more detail, but not now lol.
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The wonderful and beautiful word, Fuck   The wonderful and beautiful word, Fuck Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:22 pm

o___________o"

... new topic, because we were totally inspired by what you said!! <33
The question will be in new topic, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The wonderful and beautiful word, Fuck   The wonderful and beautiful word, Fuck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The wonderful and beautiful word, Fuck
Page 1 of 1