B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gay marriage/relationships

Go down 
+2
Tiduseya
Living Shadow
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kebin
RP Team
RP Team

Female
Number of posts : 2068
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Character sheet
Health:
Gay marriage/relationships - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Gay marriage/relationships - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: Kebin Post
Race: Zombie

Gay marriage/relationships - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay marriage/relationships   Gay marriage/relationships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:26 pm

Sorry for the offtopic-ness, but Slash, aren't you 15??
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male
Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Health:
Gay marriage/relationships - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Gay marriage/relationships - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name: 卍卐
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: Gay marriage/relationships   Gay marriage/relationships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:27 pm

Yeah. I have an ID though.
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male
Number of posts : 4861
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Character sheet
Health:
Gay marriage/relationships - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Gay marriage/relationships - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name: Valentine
Race: Demon

PostSubject: Re: Gay marriage/relationships   Gay marriage/relationships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:47 pm

ID???????

We voted no. Gay marriage/relationships - Page 2 AddEmoticons126143
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com/art-f3/lcd-production-t1724
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gay marriage/relationships   Gay marriage/relationships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:03 pm

I voted no as well.

Now back on topic everyone. (if possible..I think Tyler left the forums)
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Gay marriage/relationships - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Gay marriage/relationships - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Gay marriage/relationships   Gay marriage/relationships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:12 pm

I think it's really stupid: "Yes on 8: Protect Marriage".

Okay, I can understand why people would want to protect marriage... but seriously, What. The. F. <I am soooo hating this filter thing, it's driving me insane -- it's just a word to express >

Anyways. I think it's really stupid since (1) there are more divorces than there are marriages (2) HEY! LET'S MAKE MORE BABIES AND TOSS THEM INTO THE ADOPTION/FOSTER/ORPHANAGE!!

>___> We do NOT need more babies. F-ing look at China... INDIA!
Overpopulated.

Yes, we have lands. Yes, we can make more lands, but do we have the MONEY for it?
No.

If we have more gay couples, the world of children would be a bit better off as they would adopt a child as they clearly cannot have one of their own.

This includes the female couples.
Yes, they can give BIRTH, but it's only 50% theirs... not 100%, seeing how you need sperm of the male specie to create a baby. Thus, having only half the DNA (the mother's). I'm sure they've come up with some cute way of trying to get the other female-spouse's DNA into the shit... and I haven't read up on anything for nearly six months, so sure, bring it up and cite your sources if you want to start on the argument.

Anyways, as I was saying, the world would be better. By world, I meant mostly in the Asia continent as it seems to be the only overcrowded place right now. There are a lot of people who don't like to adopt because the process is too complicate/troublesome and/or they want their own flesh and blood... well, get more gay couples together and have them take the unwanted D;

They want a family just as much as any straight couples... why deny them the passion/pleasure?
What if someone says that you MUST date someone who has the same birthday and year as you? Would you like that? The chances of you finding that someone gets thinner and thinner as you grow older, when entering college or getting a job. And even when you find that someone, they may not be who you want to be with... but what can you do? It's against the "law" to be with someone who's not born at the same day as you.

But then, you found this PERFECT person who loves you for who you are and you love them for who they are... would you rebel against the law for the one you love?
It's the same concept.
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male
Number of posts : 4553
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: Blaze
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Gay marriage/relationships   Gay marriage/relationships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:14 pm

OFT: if i get rid of the filters will you all be happy?
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gay marriage/relationships   Gay marriage/relationships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:18 pm

XD Yes?

I mean, we're all old enough to handle the word, right?
Well, I'm assuming, but we do have some eleven years old... but it's all over the net, so I don't see what's the problem of seeing the word? :/

They'll learn it in school. They'll learn it when they grow older... and perhaps, they've already learned of the word... (see where I'm getting at? xD)

Edit: I'm having fun with this F-ing/F/F-ed thing... I'm so tired, I'm amused by the simplest thing. But, it's fun how I rather shorten word than have it be ****

Last edited by Asakura on Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gay marriage/relationships   Gay marriage/relationships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:19 pm

Asakura wrote:
XD Yes?

Well, I'm assuming, but we do have some eleven years old... but it's all over the net, so I don't see what's the problem of seeing the word? :/

They'll learn it in school. They'll learn it when they grow older... and perhaps, they've already learned of the word... (see where I'm getting at? xD)
your right ..........
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gay marriage/relationships   Gay marriage/relationships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:22 pm

o________O" Nobody has ever debated against the filter?
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gay marriage/relationships   Gay marriage/relationships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:23 pm

Asakura wrote:
o________O" Nobody has ever debated against the filter?
they did they just got turned down i forgot why anyways there off although i should add racial terms such as nigger and any other word that insults a race.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gay marriage/relationships   Gay marriage/relationships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:38 pm

Why did they get turned down? *Curious*

And yeah... but isn't that already against the rules to be saying such a provoking term towards someone? o.O"
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gay marriage/relationships   Gay marriage/relationships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:51 pm

Asakura wrote:
Why did they get turned down? *Curious*

And yeah... but isn't that already against the rules to be saying such a provoking term towards someone? o.O"
it is
still it's be easier to catch
Back to top Go down
Kebin
RP Team
RP Team

Female
Number of posts : 2068
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Character sheet
Health:
Character Name: Kebin Post
Race: Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Gay marriage/relationships   Gay marriage/relationships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:04 pm

Asakura wrote:
XD Yes?

Edit: I'm having fun with this F-ing/F/F-ed thing... I'm so tired, I'm amused by the simplest thing. But, it's fun how I rather shorten word than have it be ****
This eleven year old isn't an idiot Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gay marriage/relationships   Gay marriage/relationships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:02 am

We weren't worried about you, we were worried about your parents getting pissed at the board for allowing you to view the oh-so dirty word Gay marriage/relationships - Page 2 AddEmoticons12694

It's contaminated, don't touch it!
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gay marriage/relationships   Gay marriage/relationships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:42 pm

Lol Kebin and I debated against the filters...but we were out powered by Tiduseya, Blaze, and Mini D :
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gay marriage/relationships   Gay marriage/relationships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:36 am

Out powered? Gay marriage/relationships - Page 2 AddEmoticons126157

*Interested in what happened during the whole debate* D; How could Heavy be out powered?! You're like, so great at debating! <3
Back to top Go down
Frusciante
Admin
Admin
Frusciante

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gay marriage/relationships   Gay marriage/relationships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:33 pm

Asakura wrote:
Out powered? Gay marriage/relationships - Page 2 AddEmoticons126157

*Interested in what happened during the whole debate* D; How could Heavy be out powered?! You're like, so great at debating! <3
So is Tiduseya
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gay marriage/relationships   Gay marriage/relationships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:23 pm

And Mini.

Plus, 2 admins + 1 mod > 1 admin + 1 mod

EDIT: Actually, Minigamer never posted in that topic...but either way, Tiduseya out debated me on it.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gay marriage/relationships   Gay marriage/relationships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:05 pm

We have not really experienced Tideseya's debates (since he doesn't post, as he already technically posted, when we "arrived"). >____>

A daughter is not supposed to argue with her father anyways.
Back to top Go down
Heavy Confusion
Admin
Admin
Heavy Confusion

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gay marriage/relationships   Gay marriage/relationships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:06 pm

I still really wanna find something you and I disagree on so that I can debate you.
Lol.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gay marriage/relationships   Gay marriage/relationships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:19 pm

We haven't disagreed? o.O"

Um, females are better off than males in most cases.
Back to top Go down
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Another gay debate   Gay marriage/relationships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 4:11 pm

Because I'm a debate-whore and I clearly have nothing else better to do right now...
Okay, yes I do, but I don't feel like doing mah homework.

My mind has been wrapped around another gay debate. Not lame, but gay.

I know that there are a lot of old timers who cannot accept the new generation and/or the new society with gays, but I don't quite understand why. I actually see a lot of mid-age (in their forties) gay couples. But, what is wrong with a man and a man or a woman and a woman? What is so disgusting about it? What is so repulse about it? What is so insulting about it? What is so weird about it? What is disrespectful about it?

Why do people take other people's business and make it their own? How the fuck does someone else sexuality AFFECTS them? Really, I know that many people have an imagery on what a perfect society may look like, but it's ridiculous to think they can stop gay-love if they vote against the gay marriage. Oh, they can't marry, therefore they cannot love. =/

..... -pauses to think for a bit- Do we even have anyone in here who's close-minded and is strongly against the same-sex love? I have a feeling I'mma have to go to Gaia for an extended discussion on this topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gay marriage/relationships   Gay marriage/relationships - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gay marriage/relationships
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2