B.P. Gaming Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Heavy

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Television, no it does not belong in the 2nd section

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asakura
Admin
Admin
Asakura

Male
Number of posts : 4861
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Character sheet
Health:
Television, no it does not belong in the 2nd section Left_bar_bleue1/1Television, no it does not belong in the 2nd section Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name: Valentine
Race: Demon

Television, no it does not belong in the 2nd section Empty
PostSubject: Television, no it does not belong in the 2nd section   Television, no it does not belong in the 2nd section Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:19 am

.__________." Stupid question, but I'm asking anyways... do you have a mom who's asking you to throw/give away your bulky TV to save spaces that doesn't belong to her?

My mom is currently making me toss away my old TV, that still works great and is in decently good condition! .____." It's sweet that she's thinking about my room's space, but the fact that she would invest money into getting a TV when I already have one..... I can never understand her way of thinking sometimes.

Anyone have an enlightenment for me? =/
Back to top Go down
https://bpgamingplanet.forumotion.com/art-f3/lcd-production-t1724
R&R
RP Team
RP Team
R&R

Male
Number of posts : 3059
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Health:
Television, no it does not belong in the 2nd section Left_bar_bleue100/100Television, no it does not belong in the 2nd section Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Name:
Race: Human

Television, no it does not belong in the 2nd section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Television, no it does not belong in the 2nd section   Television, no it does not belong in the 2nd section Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:57 pm

if it is good keep it. I have had my Magnavox for 12 years, it is 20 years old and still works almost perfect.
Back to top Go down

Television, no it does not belong in the 2nd section
Page 1 of 1